New pictures at memorial site

No one wants me to babble about nothing just to have 50 posts!
Isn't there another way to view them?
:)

i was able to view ....and i thank you and your hubby ...the one with the lone teddybear was the one that made me cry ...as you see by my name i love teddiebears ..and there sure needs to be more in that one spot ......of course Caylee Marie was the best angel bear to be found there...and no matter what anyone says ...Mr Kronk was lead there by God to find her...not once ...not twice ...but THREE times. thank you again for sharing .

I was up in Orlando yesterday, on business, and I made an effort to get by the crime scene. Driving into the Lee Vista area I passed (I think) Lee Anthony. He's got a black truck, right? A few miles later I drove right past the Anthony's house. Garage door wide open, both cars in it with some garbage out front waiting for pickup. They were throwing away an old vacuum cleaner. Right around the corner is where the remains were found. You can't miss it, the memorial is pretty big.

A few observations: I can see why the Anthonys travel alot and also stayed at the Ritz. The memorial is nearby, I understand why they need to be away.

The neighborhood is nicer than I expected. I forgot that grass dies up in Orlando in the winter which make the the house a little dilapidated on TV.

I am surprised the remains weren't found shortly after Caylee went missing. They are right where I would look if I were an investigator. A logical place, for sure. Even with the tropical storm and standing water, they could have been found with a thorough search.

I wonder the impact of all of this on the children that attend the school behind the memorial site.

I was up in Orlando yesterday, on business, and I made an effort to get by the crime scene. Driving into the Lee Vista area I passed (I think) Lee Anthony. He's got a black truck, right? A few miles later I drove right past the Anthony's house. Garage door wide open, both cars in it with some garbage out front waiting for pickup. They were throwing away an old vacuum cleaner. Right around the corner is where the remains were found. You can't miss it, the memorial is pretty big.

A few observations: I can see why the Anthonys travel alot and also stayed at the Ritz. The memorial is nearby, I understand why they need to be away.

The neighborhood is nicer than I expected. I forgot that grass dies up in Orlando in the winter which make the the house a little dilapidated on TV.

I am surprised the remains weren't found shortly after Caylee went missing. They are right where I would look if I were an investigator. A logical place, for sure. Even with the tropical storm and standing water, they could have been found with a thorough search.

I wonder the impact of all of this on the children that attend the school behind the memorial site.

Unless he switched vehicles, Lee drives a black Ford Mustang.

I have never started a thread, hope this is okay. My husband was in Orlando 2/11 for business. I asked him to go by the make shift memorial for Caylee. He took a lot of pictures, they are beautiful. Some are so close up you can read the words written by others for this angel. There is one of a white teddy farther out in the field, I suspect maybe she was found there.
I wanted to share these because they are so touching and really show how many people have fallen in love with Caylee. They touched my heart, really capture the site & will make you cry.
I created an album & hope you will visit.
:blowkiss:LeLe
Thank you for posting - I got through half before the tears started blocking my view. I will look at the rest soon. God help me I cry every single day for this child.

The angel with beads was sweet since we know Caylee loved her beads. So many things she loved were there, sponge bob, pooh, beads. It shows people really took the time to know her, it was/is all about CAYLEE. I wish Casey could see every photo my husband took. I wish Casey could know how very much we all fell in love with Caylee. And yes, I am sure Caylee was smiling when she saw the out pouring of love for her, all just for her, our Caylee, our angel. :blowkiss:

I had the same thought .... somebody should mail Casey copies of your photos.
Nothing else .... no notes ..... just the PHOTOS.
So, Casey can see how much her precious daughter was loved by the world, and has been embraced, and how so many people want to see justice done for Caylee.

I have never started a thread, hope this is okay. My husband was in Orlando 2/11 for business. I asked him to go by the make shift memorial for Caylee. He took a lot of pictures, they are beautiful. Some are so close up you can read the words written by others for this angel. There is one of a white teddy farther out in the field, I suspect maybe she was found there.
I wanted to share these because they are so touching and really show how many people have fallen in love with Caylee. They touched my heart, really capture the site & will make you cry.
I created an album & hope you will visit.
:blowkiss:LeLe

thank you for posting those pics of the memorial. she sure is and always will be loved by many.

I had the same thought .... somebody should mail Casey copies of your photos.
Nothing else .... no notes ..... just the PHOTOS.
So, Casey can see how much her precious daughter was loved by the world, and has been embraced, and how so many people want to see justice done for Caylee.

If I had a way to print them out I would.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back