New pictures at memorial site

What an incredible Man you are married to...kudos to the both of you.

Yes I am but ah, he's lucky to have me too! :blowkiss: I have 3 other albums up, those are much more cheerful than the memorial. My husband has only followed this case b/c I am so into it. He volunteers with TES b/c it means so much to me. ....now it means a lot to him. He hates NG & Greta but will watch it every night he isnt traveling b/c he knows I want to watch it. We are hs sweethearts, married 35 years & are blessed.

Oh, please, tell him I meant no disrespect for calling him Mr. You! Only in the kindest, gentlest way did I mean that! LOL. And please tell Tom that my DH, John, has been following this case along with me, and he enjoyed the pics as well.

Funny, actually Mr LeLe got a laugh out of your note & said he was honored to be called Mr LeLe. Sounds like your John is a good man as well. :blowkiss:

What a beautiful memorial for a child. Caylee would have delighted in seeing this. My favorite picture was #21 with a little angel doll with beads around its neck and a big poster behind her with many, many messages written on it. Thank you for taking the time to take and post the pictures. I feel such an ease in my heart about her since the memorial service.

What a beautiful memorial for a child. Caylee would have delighted in seeing this. My favorite picture was #21 with a little angel doll with beads around its neck and a big poster behind her with many, many messages written on it. Thank you for taking the time to take and post the pictures. I feel such an ease in my heart about her since the memorial service.

The angel with beads was sweet since we know Caylee loved her beads. So many things she loved were there, sponge bob, pooh, beads. It shows people really took the time to know her, it was/is all about CAYLEE. I wish Casey could see every photo my husband took. I wish Casey could know how very much we all fell in love with Caylee. And yes, I am sure Caylee was smiling when she saw the out pouring of love for her, all just for her, our Caylee, our angel. :blowkiss:

Thank you LeLe1953 (and your husband) for sharing these beautiful new pics of the memorial site with us.

thanks for those Lele, they are beautiful! I posted some on my profile page on Jan 19 if you would like to look at those, too. When we went by on that date, there was a couple there at the memorial when we arrived, we stayed a few minutes, then as we were leaving another family was already pulling up. No one spoke. It was very touching seeing all the little stuffed animals and so on, some of them were clearly favorites belonging to little kids that they had put there for Caylee. I kept thinking how much she would have been tickled by seeing them all. It was a really pretty sight. Thanks again and have a great day :seeya:

Lele...............the pictures are beautiful! Please thank your husband for taking the pictures. My favorite was picture number 17 of the angel. :)

Thank you so much LeLe and Tom. Beautiful crystal clear photos!.

:blowkiss: Thanks. He will be back down there in a couple weeks. I didnt think to have him add a teddy or note either. He said he would when he goes back. I can have him put a note on it from all those who love her at WS

You do that please please! :clap: :blowkiss:

thanks for those Lele, they are beautiful! I posted some on my profile page on Jan 19 if you would like to look at those, too. When we went by on that date, there was a couple there at the memorial when we arrived, we stayed a few minutes, then as we were leaving another family was already pulling up. No one spoke. It was very touching seeing all the little stuffed animals and so on, some of them were clearly favorites belonging to little kids that they had put there for Caylee. I kept thinking how much she would have been tickled by seeing them all. It was a really pretty sight. Thanks again and have a great day :seeya:

I just looked at your pictures & they are also wonderful. It's amazing to see all the things left. I'll be curious how it is a month from now. Thank you for letting me know about your pictures. The ones by the brick are very sad, so alone looking.

Thank you and ayour husband for the pictures! I can now view them1

They were heartbreaking to see, and yet gave me a sense of peace in knowing that people are honoring this beautiful child, just as she should have been honored in life.

Lele, thanks for posting those pics. I am glad to see that everyone is showing Caylee how much she is loved.

Your husband is wonderful for doing this for you and I bet he has an interesting perspective on what he saw. I know I was shocked when I went by the A home in September to see how close the next door neighbors house was and how intimidating and annoying the hum of the news vans had to be for the neighbors. Seeing the site where Caylee was found would have been too much for me, so I can't go there and appreciate you and your husband for sharing this.

LeLe, thank you for posting the pics of the memorial site. There sure has been a huge outpouring of love for this sweet little girl. Tell you hubby THANKS for taking time out of his day to go visit Caylee's site, spend time and take these pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back