New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN told the female not to cuss, TN was marking out the cuss words in the letters she sent. Flagler won't let you cuss. PC not so strict.

Whaaa?? Letters that she (Teresa) wrote?

[btw, teh, the SKY site & I have a hate-hate relationship, too.]

Still can not get it to open!

I tried five or six different times before it decided to let me listen. :banghead:

This first call must be a pen pal or something-- she was writing to him before he went to jail and she lives in the central time zone. I didn't catch her name... however, it sounds like Teresa is screening his mail before the jail does. jmo

No, TN was editing the letters the "young lady" sent - which I find a little strange!

I am trying to find something good to pull out of this tape and post but haven't heard it yet.

Define good......lol. Sounds like he is about a low life to me. A total waste of air. He's gonna hurt the jailer......GMAB. And the name he is calling the other inmates, they better keep him locked in solitary......or he won't be coming out of there.

Letters that the female that RC was talking to on the first tape wrote RC some letters and gave them to TN and TN was crossing out all the cuss words because there is no cussing allowed in the jail.

No, apparently they are referring to letters that this person wrote to RC, somehow TN has those letters and is censoring the bad words out. But how TN got the letters is not clear, as the beginning of the tape is all about how and whether TN has the address of this person, so that TN can get it to RC. So, not a whole lot of logic in here, but not an unexpected factor there.

jmoo

I get the feeling whoever this woman is....she is not in state of Florida, lots of writing going on.....8 pages, and a lot of writing that happened before he even was arrested.

He got a letter from someone in Texas...another female....said she was sorry about Haleigh and she follows the case.

Wonder what will happen when the lovely names he is calling his fellow inmates get repeated to those inmates by the press or their own visitors?

jmo

Wonder what will happen when the lovely names he is calling his fellow inmates get repeated to those inmates by the press or their own visitors?

jmo

Something tells me they have heard it all before. Especially in there.

He said he doesn't call nobody. He doesn't want to put the burden of someone else using up their money on his calls. He said his Mom told him that this female put money on the phone for him to call. He doesn't sound like he wants to talk to her. JMO

:waitasec:Well who ever he is talking to in the first call she talks about when she was in jail. Still don't know who she is though, she said she wrote him several times. Who ever she is he has her picture, claims he got in in the mail at home. I am assuming before he got arrested. He goes on and on about his shower and how he gives himself a sponge bath...lol. He said they are only supposed to get out for 15min and that is to include his shower and phone privileges. Ron claims he got a letter from an attorney that wants Ron to contact him. What are the chances of Baez being that attorney? Always someone looking for the media spotlight. :furious:

New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings Ronald Cummings Call 1

"Snip" TJ Hart http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6313921.php

Lots of racket in the background of these calls... sounds like Ron's getting close to a social life. :)

So that makes it ok? :waitasec:

Didn't say it was okay. It is my opinion after hearing the garbage being spewed that nobody cares about saying please or thank you in jail and using profanity and the N word goes on quite often. More often than I care to hear.

Don't care about HaLeigh!!! Cut Grandma off cause he don't want to hear about it!

Think his new pal is named Tamara..

EDIT... Either that or he is planning on calling her tomorrow...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members