New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
TN is going over what this person is writng and has to black out curse words?...good grief!

Whoever it is seems from what I heard his momma and his grandma know who she is.... SPOT.....JMO

In the second call with GGMS he complains about his tooth. Ron goes on to tell her about how other dentist do, they give him him pain meds and thats it. He said this dentist told him he would right him a script for tramadol (sp) or loratab (sp). He said that if he gives him the tramadol (sp) he will just have the tooth pulled because he is in pain and he knows that tramadol/ultrum (SP) doesn't work.

Feels confident that Dr. will give him Loratab.. He then goes on talking about how he has to take pain meds for his back and other body aches. He claims that before he was prescribed loratab or percocet for his teeth and back. Hmmm...is this going to be part of his defense in the drug charges? Don't see how when he was selling.

Tells grandma that he needs to get to the shower right after she starts to say she is going to Baker County. No mention of Haleigh in either call!He tells GMS to tell his mom to write and send pictures of the family. And more cursing, what a dirty mouth he has.

I did notice though in both calls he says that he only gets 15 min out of his cell a day and that is to be used for shower and or phone privileges.

I wonder if Nancy will cover this tonight ? I can't believe this guy's nerve !

Ron said "I'm in here with a bunch of stinking *advertiser censored** ni*****...I can't type the words. He's talking to his GF, I guess. Ron says he doesn't think Putnam Co will release his phone calls and that he doesn't say anything he's not suppossed to...LOL !

Wish they were in print. Can't understand much other than RC keeps mentioning only allowed 15 min to take a shower...so far mentioned 4 or 5 times! Ooops, shower, shower again.

Am going to listen again and count how many times the word "Shower" is used....

Lady Luck, keep trying. They did not work for me at first. I am still listening.

Ron's GF asked him if she could use curse words in her letter, because his mom (TN) told her she couldn't. Ron said that his mom even tried to tell him not to curse in the jail visit. My, she is worried about appearances ! GF also said TN went through her letter and crossed out the curse words ?

I about cried when he wanted to hang up and take his daily shower rather that hear about the vigil. :( I don't know if I can bear to listen to him again on one of these tapes. It makes me sick. And when talking to the girl, no mention of Jr., yet he mentions HER kids ever so briefly?

I hope the guys in the jail hear about him calling them the N word. :mad:

Do we know, for sure, who this is that Ron is talking to ? She said something about being out of state ?

This discussion is going on in the Ron in jail thread too. Do you guys want me to move those posts here or merge this thread over there? One or the other - thanks!

so Ron has 32 teeth and 1 hurts.......back hurts.........wants drugs!!!
No talk about Haleigh at all.
3 min 53 sec. and he has to take a shower.
Grandma says she is going to vigil in Bakers..........
then he yells to guard how much time does he have?
(makes a racial slur)
he will call TN tomorrow.
Wants a family pix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads