New Sketch of Maddie Abductor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you say HOG WASH??????????????

Or "When Pigs Fly"?
8.gif

Either the man had a blank "egg" face, or he looked like Neil Young superimposed on George Harrison? Who would believe this junk?

Jane Tanner needs to get a clue because this is total nonsense now.

Just saw an interview on our news with the witness who claims she saw this suspect (she was the one that gave the description of the man in the sketch) who was holidaying in Portugal. She is English and I didnt get what her name was, but she claimed she saw this man in three different locations in Portugal near where the McCanns were holidaying, one sighting was along the beach whilst she was walking in the rain, another was on the beach again watching a group of school children and the last sighting was near the apartment the McCanns were staying in.

Why are we heaing this now, why has this woman been interviewed on TV now.

Clarence Mitchell was the one who was holding the sketches and saying that this is the man they are looking for in relation to Madelaines disappearance.

I dont get it!!!!!!!!

I get it - this is a red herring to distract people from the McCanns, and that's all it is.

Why is the man suddenly described as 'creepy man' when before he was 'well-dressed elegant man'?

Good grief! :bang:

Well, he's creepy now, you see, because after months and months of reflection, the witness realized he really was a creepy man. Because he was there, and he was a man, and no one knows why he was there, and so that makes him a creepy man.

Why is everything released by the McCanns? And why do they release some information and not answer other questions, claiming that they can't interfere in the investigation? They can't give an exact timeline of their activities before they showed up at the restaurant. They can't talk about the shutters or whether the doors were locked.

But they CAN release the drawing of the presumed abductor/creepy man, because of course, that wouldn't be interfering. It wouldn't alert said creepy man to get a hair cut or change his looks or anything, he's too busy with his creepy standing around to read any news reports and say OH MY GOD THAT LOOKS LIKE ME....

I'm beginning to think that Jane Tanner is seriously mentally ill. Maye she DID take Madeleine. Who knows?

Why is Clarance Mitchell continuosly releasing different scenerios regarding Maddie? First its this suspect, then that suspect.... I don't think anything this guy has to say has any merit except for pointing suspicion away from his clients. If someone tells him they saw an alien take Maddie into a spaceship I am sure he will hold up pictures of the alien and his ship....

mjak

Gimme a break. What are the chances that someone actually looks like this and no one recognizes him?

I just read an article that the man in the sketch was seen by tourists staying at the resort two weeks before the McCann's ever got there.

This is what annoys me about this case -

I agree with the sentiments that is shouldnt be the Mccann camp pushing these sketches out - especialy 8 months after the event.

But if you read into it you find that the woman gave this information to the PJ back in May - this isnt a new witness suddenly coming forward . So why have the PJ not released and sketches before this - why is it all happening now .

It probably was a very tenuous link at best - but as all things it is sometimes the smallest of detail - however far fetched that can lead to break throughs .

Again I dont know if the witness was reliable or not - I am just basing it ( again ) on press reports . But I have studied enough real crime cases to know that every lead however weak must be followed up and if there was a suspicous character in the vicinity - then he must be followed up checked and then let go -

It is just basic police work

This is what annoys me about this case -

I agree with the sentiments that is shouldnt be the Mccann camp pushing these sketches out - especialy 8 months after the event.

But if you read into it you find that the woman gave this information to the PJ back in May - this isnt a new witness suddenly coming forward . So why have the PJ not released and sketches before this - why is it all happening now .

It probably was a very tenuous link at best - but as all things it is sometimes the smallest of detail - however far fetched that can lead to break throughs .

Again I dont know if the witness was reliable or not - I am just basing it ( again ) on press reports . But I have studied enough real crime cases to know that every lead however weak must be followed up and if there was a suspicous character in the vicinity - then he must be followed up checked and then let go -

It is just basic police work

I too asked why are they releasing this sketches now, I saw the interview on TV today with the lady who was holidaying at the same time as the McCanns who gave the description the man in the sketch. Her name was Judy (something) cant recall her surname. It just seems to me that they are rehashing old news.

I am dumbfounded, or am I just stupid, (dont answer that).:crazy:

I too asked why are they releasing this sketches now, I saw the interview on TV today with the lady who was holidaying at the same time as the McCanns who gave the description the man in the sketch. Her name was Judy (something) cant recall her surname. It just seems to me that they are rehashing old news.

I am dumbfounded, or am I just stupid, (dont answer that).:crazy:

I cant remember seeing any detailed sketches at the time being issued by the PJ about this person - all we had was the sketch of egg man or whatever

reports in the press today say that the hot line is getting a lot of calls about the sketch

why this is all happening 8 months afterwards and not at the time is just mindboggling - What have the PJ been doing ? Even if there was only a 1% chance that this person even existed - every effort must have been made to track him down - interview him and then count him out .

The Mccans didnt make him up - this has come from and independant witness at the time .

I cant remember seeing any detailed sketches at the time being issued by the PJ about this person - all we had was the sketch of egg man or whatever

reports in the press today say that the hot line is getting a lot of calls about the sketch

why this is all happening 8 months afterwards and not at the time is just mindboggling - What have the PJ been doing ? Even if there was only a 1% chance that this person even existed - every effort must have been made to track him down - interview him and then count him out .

The Mccans didnt make him up - this has come from and independant witness at the time .

I dont believe there was a sketch at the beginning of this case, but this lady they interviewed tonight on TV, why are we only finding out now what she would have known at the beginning, she could have given the description then and the sketch would have been public then. I dont believe this man exists and Im not sure why this witness is coming forward now, something just isnt right.

I dont believe there was a sketch at the beginning of this case, but this lady they interviewed tonight on TV, why are we only finding out now what she would have known at the beginning, she could have given the description then and the sketch would have been public then. I dont believe this man exists and Im not sure why this witness is coming forward now, something just isnt right.

I belive the lady was interviewed by the PJ back in May - It is now coming to light again as it seems Metado 3 are reinterviewing all the witnesses .

She has been quoted as saying she gave ll the information to the PJ in May - but was never asked back .

The PJ are now being quoted as saying she is unreliable .

I dont know the truth - but I will stress again - if this women Gail Cooper did see someone how ever vague - it should have been checked and double checked at the time

I belive the lady was interviewed by the PJ back in May - It is now coming to light again as it seems Metado 3 are reinterviewing all the witnesses .

She has been quoted as saying she gave ll the information to the PJ in May - but was never asked back .

The PJ are now being quoted as saying she is unreliable .

I dont know the truth - but I will stress again - if this women Gail Cooper did see someone how ever vague - it should have been checked and double checked at the time
Gord I am so far behind the eight ball on this case, I used to post regularly, read all the media, listen to all the news and statments that were made. I started to post less often as there was no new news, everything was just being rehashed over and over and I needed to take a break from here, but I have always kept up and read here everyday, but I do not remember this Gail Cooper. Maybe I have been out of loop too long and lost touch with this case. I just hope that whatever happened to Madelaine will be brought forth and dealt with accordingly. Hardly anyone talks about Madelaine anymore, if the PL LE have any information that can put this case to rest, then lets get it into the courts and lay it all to rest.

Well, he's creepy now, you see, because after months and months of reflection, the witness realized he really was a creepy man. Because he was there, and he was a man, and no one knows why he was there, and so that makes him a creepy man.

:clap: :crazy: You made me laugh out loud and I'm trying not to wake up my family, hahaha.

Trino said:
Trino Gimme a break. What are the chances that someone actually looks like this and no one recognizes him?
That's a very good question! How could they not, since he resembles the Geico caveman? :rolleyes:

Have You Seen This Creepy Man?
cavemen.jpg

It seems to me that it is like a kind of one sided conversation. The McCanns are saying it was an abduction. So ay piece of 'evidence' which points in this direction is actively promoted by their media machine, with CM at the helm. However there is no response because the PJ do not operate through the public arena (or are choosing at this stage not to). So all we hear is the McCann's messages. It is the job of the newspapers and TV channels who pride themselves in investigative journalism to try to fill this gap. But they have, for whatever reason decided not to do this. So when CM appears on TV with his caveman sketch there is no kind of response. No one stands up and asks him the questions that we all would.

Isn't it strange that the almost universal scepticism with which this has been greeted on here and other boards/forums is not reflected anywhere in the press? I ma not expecting this scepticism to be everywhere - but for it to be almost nowhere in the mainstream media is extraordinary.

It seems to me that it is like a kind of one sided conversation. The McCanns are saying it was an abduction. So ay piece of 'evidence' which points in this direction is actively promoted by their media machine, with CM at the helm. However there is no response because the PJ do not operate through the public arena (or are choosing at this stage not to). So all we hear is the McCann's messages. It is the job of the newspapers and TV channels who pride themselves in investigative journalism to try to fill this gap. But they have, for whatever reason decided not to do this. So when CM appears on TV with his caveman sketch there is no kind of response. No one stands up and asks him the questions that we all would.

Isn't it strange that the almost universal scepticism with which this has been greeted on here and other boards/forums is not reflected anywhere in the press? I ma not expecting this scepticism to be everywhere - but for it to be almost nowhere in the mainstream media is extraordinary.

I saw it happen once on Fox news a month or so ago, When the confirmation that Madeleines Blood, (DNA) was found in the trunk of the car came out. The McCann spokesman, (I don't know who he was...older gray hair guy, western accent) was going on and on how there was NO WAY DNA could of been found in the car rented some 28 days after she disappeared. He said there was no way they kept her dead body stored for that long. The Fox NEws correspondent said: "Well maybe she didn't die on the day she was reported missing" Boy!, you should have seen the face of the spokesperson...he turned red, started stuttering, and obviously lost his cool. He was totally not expecting her to question him. Then he said something like..."Well, where could they hide her then? It was a packed family Holiday resort, she could NOT be hidden alive for 28 days without someone seeing her...FADE to Black...commercial break...the end.

Not another word was said about it, that I heard...

Yep, the lack of media skepticism is strange. I agree that it can only be because the PJ have never released any statements (officially) outlining the case they feel they have for or against the McCanns. Therefore, it is one-sided and the only press conferences come out of the McCann camp and (at least here in the US) it is the only information the media has to report on. Gatinho, the thought of being able to ask questions is exciting. Of course, the McCann camp would respond with...no comment.

The British press has published negative headlines in the past. They are followed by reports of "sightings" and derogatory stories about the professionalism of the PJ. It is quite amazing how it appears that the media is being "used" like a tennis ball. What happened to investigative journalism? Perhaps fear of litigation?

My gut tells me that this is an attempt to distract us from the "leaked" reports that the DNA results were conclusive. I have seen this happen a couple of times in the past when there has been negative information about the McCanns published. It appears to me that it is old information, embellished to create sensation and turn your eyes away from the truth.

But that's just me.

Okay...sorry about that. Back to the topic.

It looks like Murat is being pointed at again...since the creepy man can't be him, because he looks too much like one of the Tapas men, he is now been seen TALKING to the creepy guy.

OH Brother...I sure hope Murat is guilty of something, because he has certainly taken on the wrath of Team McCann. I would really hate to see a totally innocent man, bare such a heavy load.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...tml?in_article_id=509285&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Robert Murat was spotted chatting to a man who resembled the 'oddball' in the new sketch released by the McCanns and who is suspected of abducting Madeleine, it has been claimed today.
Charlotte Pennington, a nanny at the Ocean Club holiday complex where the McCanns were staying, told police last May she saw Murat chatting to "a man aged around 27 to 35, average height, very dark eyes and of Portuguese or Spanish appearance
Gail Cooper says:
"I thought he was a conman trying to pull a fast one. He was very creepy. He wasn't Portuguese - I think he was either Tunisian or Moroccan.
More at link...bold print added by me for emphasis

ETA: Nanny Pennington says he's possibly Portuguese, and Gail Cooper says he was NOT Portuguese. HUMMM

If the DNA has been found and is 100% cocha then no amount of spin , released pictures media blitz's will make a slight bit of difference

Are we really saying that everyone in " team mccaan " sit around all day trying to come up with ways to cloud the enquiry - to distract us all ? Clarence et all have all been duped by the devious Mccaans !!

Or maybe Clarence is in on it as well - he is part of the conspiracy . Did they brief him from day 1 - listen Clarence we did actualy kill hide Maddy - but we reckon that if we pay you enough dosh and you spin enough media then eventually everyone will get awfully confused and we can retire rich and scott free

The PJ are desperate to get the Mccaans in court and behind bars and couldnt care two hoots what their latest PR machine says does or what the Daily Mail has on its front pages . As far as I know - noone has got off a murder charge by putting out PR releases .

If the PJ have got a case then it will come out in the end - they either have the evidence or they dont -

I just dont go with this image of the mccaans duping the combined law enforcement and crime experts of Portugal and the UK with a slick PR campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname