New video of Casey & Caylee

That is just so sad. As a mother I have such a hard to even comprehending how someone could hurt their child. I tried to hold out hope that there was no way CA could do anything to Caylee but with the facts adding up, I can't believe that anymore. Yet, when I look at that video, I, again, find it so hard to believe. I feel like my head and my heart are at battle with one another. :/

It's hard because you're thinking Casey is like you. If you're a loving mom, it's hard to step away from that.

There was a case in Oklahoma of Kelsey Smith-Briggs, who was abused and finally beaten and raped to death. You should see all the beautiful pictures of that baby with her mom--just Google the name. It's easy to look loving in front of a camera and audience--when Casey was on her own, wanting to spend alone time with the boyfriend and Caylee was demanding Mommy's attention as 3 year olds do--it's a completely different story. I have a 3 year old and they are a handful!

The video just breaks my heart. That is a precious child and you can see that Cindy loved her very much. It's such a tragedy.

Such a video - but my! what timing. I'm sure this is released by - or on advice from the new media attorney for a positive spin of KC and CA. We'll see alot more.......

I notice it says ABC exclusive in the corner of the video, it has been mentioned here the Anthony's might be on 20/20 I wonder if this is true and they released the video which they got from the Anthonys.

Can anyone PLEASE download that to Youtube and post a link on here......I cant get that one website to play video without freezing up my whole computer. (its the only one that wont work after the commercial plays!) WAHHH, I wanna see it!

That is just so sad. As a mother I have such a hard to even comprehending how someone could hurt their child. I tried to hold out hope that there was no way CA could do anything to Caylee but with the facts adding up, I can't believe that anymore. Yet, when I look at that video, I, again, find it so hard to believe. I feel like my head and my heart are at battle with one another. :/

I feel the same as you Alphaville. I just watched that video and the same things were running around my head. How did this happen or what could have happened ? Casey really did love her baby girl. I really have a hard time with this. I also can't even begin to understand how anyone could have the capabilities to hurt thier poor defenseless children, that didn't even ask too be brought into this world.

IMO if she loved Caylee the way she should have then Caylee would be making another video with her mom today loving on her and kissing her. But NO shes not!

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little uncomfortable. I just keep watching her eyes and facial expressions and the happiness seems forced.

JMO

-Lisa

I thought she looked uncomfortable too. It also seemed like she was more concerned about wiping the cake and frosting off her face instead of Caylee's. JMO.

Or was it ice cream?

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little uncomfortable. I just keep watching her eyes and facial expressions and the happiness seems forced.

JMO

-Lisa

No, I thought the same thing. She seemed a little disinterested & more interested in looking at her nails & making sure her face wasn't sticky from the ice cream. I do not doubt that she loved Caylee in her own way, how could you not love a sweet baby? I just think that whatever it is she suffers from, she could not filter her emotions (that is if she has any!) in a proper manner. I think as long as Caylee showed devotion toward KC and she didn't cause her from her lifestyle du jour, she could "play" the loving part time mom, but once she started getting in the way, she had to go. Seems unreal, but what else could it be? :confused:

New to posting, been lurking for a few weeks. I agree with a PP who said that a lot can change in a year. And if the rumors about Casey's addictions are true, well, that explains a lot too. Chasing a high becomes more important than anything, sadly.

I thought she looked uncomfortable too. It also seemed like she was more concerned about wiping the cake and frosting off her face instead of Caylee's. JMO.

I did notice that Cindy was wiping Caylee's face and Casey was wiping her own. I always wipe my son's face. I always want him to be looking his best especially around holiday picture moments.

How can she show so much love for that little girl but yet not show any emotion over her not being found yet?
It's pretty simple, I think she believes as long as she keeps her mouth shut, Caylee is safe.
I don't believe her alledged story about how it happened or why, but I do believe Casey got into some serious trouble somewhere along the line with some people that even LE would not want to take on and Casey sent Caylee into hiding.
When I process the info coming at us I try to keep in mind that we weren't there and we don't know for sure what is true and what is not. That video is real. I see love being shared all the way around.
No, I do not know the family, nor am I connected to them in any way whatsoever. But my common sense tells me something big is going on here and Caylee is alive.

It must just be me. The first, 2nd, 3rd, 4th time I saw it I thought Casey shoved the icecream into Caylees face. It must just be me.

You guys are making me mad, I wanna see the video and cant view that website!! please put it on YouTube! lol:blowkiss: :):):):)

It's pretty simple, I think she believes as long as she keeps her mouth shut, Caylee is safe.
I don't believe her alledged story about how it happened or why, but I do believe Casey got into some serious trouble somewhere along the line with some people that even LE would not want to take on and Casey sent Caylee into hiding.
When I process the info coming at us I try to keep in mind that we weren't there and we don't know for sure what is true and what is not. That video is real. I see love being shared all the way around.
No, I do not know the family, nor am I connected to them in any way whatsoever. But my common sense tells me something big is going on here and Caylee is alive.

I agree.
This is way bigger than anyone knows and I do not believe Casey harmed her.
That child is alive and something bigger than a Mommy wanting to party happened.

Yes, you can see the fun they were having at that moment in time. but that may have been at a time when things were good. What happened???

well based on what we Wb have uncovered here, a speculative thought of mine wondered about this and I would say......last year her & Jesse broke up, she dated again, got the taste of single life once more, and Caylee got a little older (older than this video)......a lot can change in ones life in a year. A lot. So although it looks like good times there in this video and I'm sure good times throughout, something did go awry with Casey. And a year or so can make a difference. IMO of course

Exactly. Looking at KC's hair you can tell the video is at least a year old. If it was Caylee's 2nd birthday, of course KC would want to be the one holding the birthday girl. Anothy Lazarro wasn't in KC's life during this time, and remember too that this same *loving* mother is the same one who stole a lot of money from her friend, mother and grandmother. This is the same woman who has lied to LE, her family and friends and makes herself busy baking brownies rather than helping people like us find little Caylee.

A lot can happen inside of a year, definitely, and I can understand how this moment in time may seem so happy when in fact it wasn't a true reflection of the long standing relationships KC had with anybody.

Or was it ice cream?

I hate stuff on my face. I hate sticky fingers and I hate sticky kisses. It doesn't mean I hate my child. That one of the mom things I do not like. If that makes me a bad parent then that is just messed up.

I am not defending CA and thinking she didn't/couldn't kill her child, I just think something really bad happened and something drastically changed CA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back