New video of Casey & Caylee

Happier times, makes you wonder what happened to tip the balance, have you start with such video of such a beautiful child and end up with one woman in it calling another woman in it, her own dauther, a "sociopath" and with that woman, whose own mother described her as a "sociopath," allowing her daughter to go missing, at best, without reporting it to the police until forced to, while she had partied and slept around and ran out of gas by a dumpster with chloroform and a decomposing body reported to have been in her trunk. You'd think that mother in that vid would help the police find her but she hasn't. So sad that this family deteriorated to the point where it won't help find this little girl in any concrete way. Wonder what happened.

Yes. Casey did wipe Icecream (or cake whatever it was that they were eating) on Caylee's face then she brought the baby over and made Caylee wipe icecream on to Cindy's face.

I agree.
This is way bigger than anyone knows and I do not believe Casey harmed her.
That child is alive and something bigger than a Mommy wanting to party happened.

ANYTHING is possible with this case, so I am open to your opinion even though I personally think she is no longer with us. But you never know & that would be wonderful if she is still alive!! At first, I thought it was an accident because KC doesn't look like a murderess, but again, nothing would shock me anymore.

I really want to watch this, just because I think its important to see Caylee as a live, happy child. I want to see her experience a good time in her life and to see her experience the love she deserved. But I havent been able to do it yet, I fight back tears just seeing her pics, and Im not sure I could handle an actual video.

Thanks, the video is 'jumpy' for me, and I can't see it perfectly. That was just my first impression.

I really want to watch this, just because I think its important to see Caylee as a live, happy child. I want to see her experience a good time in her life and to see her experience the love she deserved. But I havent been able to do it yet, I fight back tears just seeing her pics, and Im not sure I could handle an actual video.
You need to watch it, and then say a prayer for a Miracle!:blowkiss:

I think some are searching too hard to find something wrong with Casey in this video. It looks like it was a happy time for all, to me. Unfortunately, something went terribly wrong some time after that.

Besides...who, other than a loving mother, would lick ice cream off of a kid's hand?

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little uncomfortable. I just keep watching her eyes and facial expressions and the happiness seems forced.

JMO

-Lisa

AMEN to that!!! That is EXACTLY what I thought. I truly think Casey had some problems bonding with Caylee. Maybe it was post partum depsression that she never got help for. Maybe it was her NOT wanting a child, but being forced to keep her. I think Cindy bonded with Caylee, but I do not think Casey ever did. I think that was all put on with the smile. I also think she seemed very uncomfortable. I think she was acting as she was expected to.

yanknrebel

I was one of the ones who at first did'nt believe that Casey hurt her daughter. After the past couple of weeks and all the info that has come out I'm not so sure. I do feel bad for everyone in their family. I know I might get slammed for saying so but it's my own opinion. I would love for them to say she is alive and well. I was praying and hoping it was just a power struggle between gram and mom and that mom had her safe somewhere. I don't know what to think anymore it's driving me batty and I even had to step away from the computer and tv over the holiday weekend.

I do not see that Casey loved Caylee in this video. I see her enjoying the attention of it all, somewhat. I see her rather agressively shove the cake in her mom's face, and I see her irritation when her mom attempts to put the cake on her face. I see her cleaning up her own self, and not once attempting to clean Caylee up. I see a sociopath in true form, they are expert pretenders, and I have no doubt that she was pretending any emotion of joy or love about the situation...

I agree.
This is way bigger than anyone knows and I do not believe Casey harmed her.
That child is alive and something bigger than a Mommy wanting to party happened.

I'm so glad to see someone else thinks Caylee could be alive. I know, I know...the evidence says otherwise (well kind of) but I've been back and forth with this, one minute I thinks "She's gone", the next minute I think "There is so much more to this and it's serious stuff but we just don't know what it is and Caylee is probably alive." AAAAGGGGGG it's making me crazy!
The video does show Cindy acting as the primary caregiver, she's talking to Caylee and wiping her off. I see Casey holding her but not really interacting with her. As much as I can't stand the way Cindy has behaved in all this, I do feel sorry for her after having watched this video.

Such a video - but my! what timing. I'm sure this is released by - or on advice from the new media attorney for a positive spin of KC and CA. We'll see alot more.......

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Expect more of these videos with the exact purpose of making people go ''oh wow she loved that baby so much, maybe she didn't do it?''. And people should feel this way because you are normal! But Casey has not done anything normal before and after Caylee's disappearance.

I know Scott Peterson had a lot of sweet pictures with Laci and people were ''no way he could do it'', until his lovely [sarcasm alert] pictures with Amber surfaced as well. Pictures and videos mean anything compared to all the evidence the LE has.

I did watch it afterall. My heart was in my throat. I just wanted to grab that beautiful baby and hug her and hold her and tell her she was loved.

I feel that putting this video out there was just a ploy by the A's to get people to think Casey is innocent and 'look at her being a good mom, blah blah,' which angers me. I dont care what she looked like a year ago or what she seemed like, I care about what I know now... that this precious little girl is gone and that the one person she counted on most probably killed her.

Expect more of these videos with the exact purpose of making people go ''oh wow she loved that baby so much, maybe she didn't do it?''. And people should feel this way because you are normal! But Casey has not done anything normal before and after Caylee's disappearance.

I know Scott Peterson had a lot of sweet pictures with Laci and people were ''no way he could do it'', until his lovely pictures with Amber surfaced as well. Pictures and videos mean anything compared to all the evidence the LE has.

I also believe that this is why the video (and more to come) was released, but no matter how things look you can't ignore the fact that LE has enough evidence to believe Caylee is deceased. :(

I think this video is one that will be aired tonight on 20/20.

Happier times, makes you wonder what happened to tip the balance

My own feelings are that with Caylee approaching 3 and talking more and understanding more that it was now much harder for Casey to continue her web of lies about work, going out etc.
It all became unmanageable for her, and her actions to control the web also escalated. Perhaps this led to more drastic measures to keep Caylee quiet and out of the way of Caseys life. This escalation is likely backed up by the GPs wanting Casey to take on more independence from them. The pressure kept building, it was harder to run this dual-life and at some point something tragic happened, possibly related to something that may have worked fine in the past to control Caylee, but this time it did not.

I think people are over analyzing what they are seeing in the video based on what we now know about Cindy and Casey. If you take the video at face value, it looks like a happy time with a little girl that is very loved by both grandma and mother.

What a sweetie. Caylee sure does look like her grandma.

Sad video, but I'm a cynic. I agree that this was released on the advice of an attorney to try and change the public's opinion.
Yes Casey looked like a loving mother but like Game Theory said, Scott Peterson also looked like a loving and doting husband.

I know Scott Peterson had a lot of sweet pictures with Laci and people were ''no way he could do it'', until his lovely [sarcasm alert] pictures with Amber surfaced as well. Pictures and videos mean anything compared to all the evidence the LE has.

Yes obviously they are trying to gain public sympathy for the family. My sympathy is with Caylee. She trusted her family and they have let her down.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back