NG Feb 2: Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching! FIVE HOURS of tape?

Yeah, Misty has 30 minutes each with her parents and Tommy just has his wife?????? Why aren't the parents visiting both of their children, HMMMMMMMMM.

Hey wowzers... we're all here!! Hi down there!!! :wave:
Looks like we all got sucked back into NG again.... argh!!!

Nancy is just tooooooo eager to throw all blame onto Misty. She will not discuss Ron unless she just plays his phony pleas on videos.

Agree lone, hard to believe after all this time people are still making excuses for all RC's bad behavior :shakehead:

:parrot:

NG has not got the jail house recordings yet, AH is saying LE are reviewing them and they *hope* to get them on DVD. They are not secret either........

How come Nancy hasn't mentioned if Misty has been buying snacks or sports bra's?

Yeah, Misty has 30 minutes each with her parents and Tommy just has his wife?????? Why aren't the parents visiting both of their children, HMMMMMMMMM.

JMO Tommy's been here done this many times before. Misty girl this is her first rodeo

Don't the tapes to be released include Ron's visit with his mother? I haven't heard it mentioned by NG...

I just had a light bulb moment. I think CNN/HLN should contact Tricia and fill in NG's slot with a Websleuths Series. Heck, this forum gets more than the media most of the time. So far NG is reporting old news, as always!

Don't the tapes to be released include Ron's visit with his mother? I haven't heard it mentioned by NG...

that's what I wanna see!! Especially since he talks about Haleigh the whole time! :rolleyes:

I just had a light bulb moment. I think CNN/HLN should contact Tricia and fill in NG's slot with a Websleuths Series. Heck, this forum gets more than the media most of the time. So far NG is reporting old news, as always!

They'd have to censor out most of what I'd say :angel:

RC: "They (LE) know they won't have to question me" (once I've taken out the sorry trash as though he were really lookin for someone)

oh puh-leeeez, his whole pretentious argument is built on nothing but QUICKSAND and a whole lotta HUFFIN n PUFFIN...
:angel:

:parrot:

Tricia would have a fantastic show!!! :clap:

Anyone want to answer NG's question as to where Misty was the weekend before Haleigh went missing? :)

"Snip" Art Harris
If they believed their one hour visit last week with daughter Misty Croslin in the St. John’s County Jail would be private, Hank and Lisa Croslin are in for a shock.
The Bald Truth has learned, armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.
Beyond the videotapes of Misty with her parents, her brother spent time with his wife, Lindsay; both videotaped; an audio of Brock’s phone conversation with her husband will also be released. She told me he’s a retired military man, living in North Carolina.
I’m also told that undercover video and audio –hours of it—showing Misty, Ronald, Tommy, and Donna allegedly setting up drug deals, may also be coming to a television near you.
Prosecutors in the state attorney’s office are reviewing what can be released, given the fact the tapes will be used as evidence in any upcoming trials.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/...oon/#more-3833

:clap:

OMG ~ Marc is losing it. Misty is a poor, scared little girl??? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members