NG Feb 2: Haleigh fmr. babysitter Misty Croslin cracks behind bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RC: 'They (LE) know they won't have to question me (when I take out the sorry trash)"

oh puh-leeeez, his whole pretentious argument is built on nothing but QUICKSAND and a whole lotta HUFFIN n PUFFIN...
:angel:

:parrot:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA. It irks me how RC uses this same old distraction all of the time and people let him do so, the same with the rant he is going to kill the perp....

He is making noises yet it is all BS. He knows. He is playing everyone and too many are buying it..... poor RC. NOT!

Wow, she just told MK that his theory on Misty is pretty much BS! I think NG forgot to catch up on some reading, because Misty even threw Ron under the bus when she took her LVA test, she said she had doubts about Ron as well. :furious::furious:Why does she keep putting Ron on a pedestal?:furious:

"Snip" Art Harris
If they believed their one hour visit last week with daughter Misty Croslin in the St. John’s County Jail would be private, Hank and Lisa Croslin are in for a shock.
The Bald Truth has learned, armchair detectives will soon get to hear them after copies are turned over to the news media under the state’s open records laws, as early as tomorrow.
Beyond the videotapes of Misty with her parents, her brother spent time with his wife, Lindsay; both videotaped; an audio of Brock’s phone conversation with her husband will also be released. She told me he’s a retired military man, living in North Carolina.
I’m also told that undercover video and audio –hours of it—showing Misty, Ronald, Tommy, and Donna allegedly setting up drug deals, may also be coming to a television near you.
Prosecutors in the state attorney’s office are reviewing what can be released, given the fact the tapes will be used as evidence in any upcoming trials.
http://www.artharris.com/2010/02/02/...oon/#more-3833

Think Nancy will show us Ron's parts in those tapes or just Mistys? :snooty:

IMO, NG should have covered Gabriel's case today. There WERE bombshells there! And Abraham Shakespeare!

Misty got a rattoo ya'll!! LOL it's called spell check HLN!!

Ron said "with age comes wisdom"...I guess he knows that better than anyone based on the underage girls he chooses.

OMG ~ Marc is losing it. Misty is a poor, scared little girl??? :eek:

I think he is giving her a pass because he has gotten onto this whole she was drugged out and needs months/years to detox and then she might be able to say.

I say BS. Drugs may have been involved but Misty knows and needs to talk.

IMO, NG should have covered Gabriel's case today. There WERE bombshells there! And Abraham Shakespeare!

Yes Tammi Smith was arrested. Nancy was praising her when she was on her show too! Just like she does to Ron. Hmmm she can't admit she was wrong perhaps... :banghead:

EXACTLY!!! Guess we will have to wait 2-3 days for that bombshell. Everything seems time delayed so they can script it.

Some caller just blew Ron out in the open! She might think of differently after this one.

Wow, she just told MK that his theory on Misty is pretty much BS! I think NG forgot to catch up on some reading, because Misty even threw Ron under the bus when she took her LVA test, she said she had doubts about Ron as well. :furious::furious:Why does she keep putting Ron on a pedestal?:furious:
The lickety split 180 MK made on Misty after NG's response makes Mark's opinions valueless now.

Just a hunch, but I'm looking for LE to lay out a hat trick or triple-play or royal flush [pick your game, lol.] I think they have the whole case put together and it's going to go down like a beautifully choreographed ballet. Prepare to be stunned and amazed.

[At least I hope so.]

cause she has a soft spot:snooty:

Okay Nancy is muted and I'm not getting sucked in again. "Ron still only talks about Haleigh" Really?? cuz I heard that jailhouse interview and I heard lots of complaining about isolation and accomidations but not much about Haleigh.. unless you count blaming her for his being targeted. Sheesh! These peeps are unbelievable!!

I think he is giving her a pass because he has gotten onto this whole she was drugged out and needs months/years to detox and then she might be able to say.

I say BS. Drugs may have been involved but Misty knows and needs to talk.
I agree. I don't know how her memory will be any better in months or years than it was the night Haleigh disappeared. The thing is she isn't even taking any responsibility for whatever happened; instead has always claimed Haleigh was taken out of her bed while she was sleeping in bed with Jr. So she was coherent enough to tell that story! MOO

I give up, anyone ever been able to get through to the NG show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther