GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following along at work all day but couldn't post. Anyone know why there was another roadblock? Didn't they do that right after she disappeared?

3:07 PM Last cellular ping on west side of cranmore mountain !!

She has a white Iphone 5, 16GB, deep pink and grey case. Her phone is missing!

Lots of info in this presser!

ETA an OtterBox iPhone case, deep pink and grey.

Welcome Wednesday! I feel the same way. Abigail reminds me a lot of my youngest step daughter. Same smile. I hope and pray she is safe and back home soon!!

I'm in CA so different time zone, can someone tell me how long until the press conference? Is it any minute or in an hour?

Welcome Wednesday! I feel the same way. Abigail reminds me a lot of my youngest step daughter. Same smile. I hope and pray she is safe and back home soon!!

I'm in CA so different time zone, can someone tell me how long until the press conference? Is it any minute or in an hour?

It is going on now!...,CA (PST) is 3 hours earlier than NH...

HTH...:seeya:

Finally some information. Had they released the phone description earlier...
And the timeline.
Tomorrow press conference moved up to 4pm.

TwitterTrent Spiner @TrentWMUR
The FBI said they still have no confirmation that Abby made it home from school last Wednesday #wmur

A very informative briefing. Of course my computer was cutting in and out.

She has awhite Iphone 5, pink 7 grey otterbox case
Gave timeline and the search area map they are concentrating on.

A reporter asked whether the community should be "worried" (my words) and JY said they should be vigilant.

lots of info
jmo

Great! Can't watch presser, I'm in Dr office and no head phones. Can someone update please?

Finally some information. Had they released the phone description earlier...
And the timeline.
Tomorrow press conference moved up to 4pm.

This is purely MOO, but I believe that Abigail's phone was pinging/switched on for quite a while after she went missing. I think that LE was hopeful that someone (be it Abigail or someone else) would use the phone, and so they didn't want any info out there that may tip off whoever had it and scare them into not using the phone.

I think that Abigail's phone has long since stopped pinging, to the point where the advantages of finding and having it in their possession outweighs the advantages of waiting and hoping someone uses it.

i have an iphone 5 and that sucker will stay on standby (so, with pings) even at 1% power. It eats battery like crazy, but still, it will ping until it dies ETA: or loses reception.

According to the dad of the BF, doesn't that make her last text to her BF? Didn't he say it was around 2:50? I'm going to go look for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500