GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No indication she made it home at all? Is that just that tweet or did they say so in the presser?

Last text sent at 2:53

unconfirmed sightings walking up reports of her walking on the North-South Highway up until 3:30

Read more: http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Authorities_search_for_missing_Conway_girl#ixzz2hvTQslFF

The FBI said they still have no confirmation that Abby made it home from school last Wednesday

The FBI said they have gotten more than 540 tips into her disappearance.

JMO

BBM I'm totally baffled by why the confusion as to whether Abby made it home or not. Wasn't it said to be confirmed by the Mother on NG last night that Abby did make it home?

Phone call/no phone call
She made it home/she didn't make it home
Aye, aye, aye!!! Maddening!

Please be safe, Abby...so many people are pulling for you!

I think it might be this. ETA
51RJbHj6DTL.jpg

I believe JY said it was a white iphone 5S, and that would be the new issue I think.

JMO

No indication she made it home at all? Is that just that tweet or did they say so in the presser?

They said in the presser they still have no confirmation Abby made it home from school

This is going to sound crazy but they had different otterboxes when I was looking about four-five months ago... I swear there were even more colors. I wish they would just find a pic of the case.

I believe JY said it was a white iphone 5S, and that would be the new issue I think.

JMO

I only heard white iPhone 5, no S ?

We need a good screen shot of the timeline and map they showed.

A very informative briefing. Of course my computer was cutting in and out.

She has awhite Iphone 5, pink 7 grey otterbox case
Gave timeline and the search area map they are concentrating on.

A reporter asked whether the community should be "worried" (my words) and JY said they should be vigilant.

lots of info
jmo

vigilant, not worried/fearful/etc. There are a lot of ways to take that.

I only heard white iPhone 5, no S ?

We need a good screen shot of the timeline and map they showed.

JY said she would leave the timeline and map boards up so the reporters could get images. I was trying to remember how to do screenshots on my computer but was too slow!

I only thought i heard the iphone5S, that New England acceent is hard for me to listen to, (I have a bf from NH and he calls horses-HUSSES) lol

jmo

They said in the presser they still have no confirmation Abby made it home from school

So that can throw off her route quite a bit because if she never went home, she may have never gotten within blocks from home even. Frustrating !

The wording JY used when asking local businesses to watch/look for the iPhone; kind of, I don't know the word I'm looking for. It was kind of weird. Why ask them to check only their lost and found? I understand the actual reasoning, don't get me wrong. I'm just not sure why she wouldn't expand on it and ask them to check their dumpsters for the phone as well as Abby's backpack (if she carried one) (presuming she truly didn't make it home), etc. The belongings she might have with her if she never made it home, those are never mentioned...why?

ETA: Backpack, bag, purse, whatever it is she carried.

Screen shot of the timeline and map, if you can make it out...

Amanda Hill ‏@amanduhill 29m
FBI releasing timeline and map of last known route.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWuxhD5CIAAs_g2.jpg:large

The shots were clear and legible during the presser, I sure hope someone can put up something better than this-I cant make it out, but we have some amazing people here who will probably know how to translate this.

Thanks!

JMO

How the heck can Abby be separated from her phone? Weren't they last seen together?

officials are looking for Abigail's white iPhone 5. According to Police Chief Edward Wagner, Abigail was using her phone to text with a friend from 2:23 to 2:53 p.m. The last contact with the cellphone on the cellular network was at 3:07 p.m. on the west side of Cranmore Mountain, police said.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/re...2467982/-/14heveez/-/index.html#ixzz2hvaTlYUs

Well, the dad says the boyfriend was texting with her during that time, and they say "friend" so I'm guessing it's the BF that received her last texts. This leans towards the fact that Abigail did not know her abductor unless she'd planned meeting someone well in advance, but I think they'd know that by now.

Would she have been walking on a sidewalk while walking N-S Rd. or any of the other roads? Or is it possible she was walking on the edge of the road or off the road on some grass/dirt? I know she walked a dirt path before but if she was walking on the edge of a road, it's possible she could have been hit and then hidden by someone maybe? I hate to think the worst, I'm just trying to come up with ideas here, sorry :(

I wasn't able to catch the presser but I have caught up reading the posts. So the phone last pinged at 3:07pm on the West side of Cranmore mountain? That could mean up on the mountain? Down near the ski lodge? On the west side of Hwy 16/302?

What in the world happened between 2:53pm and 3:07pm? There is clearly not enough time for her to have walked all of that way. There doesn't seem as if there was enough time to stop at home either. Now, maybe the "west side" of the mountain includes the SW side (ie her home).

ETA: there were 38 minutes for something nefarious to have transpired. We actually don't know where she was when she sent her last text, come to think of it.

I will try and type it out..

10/09/13 Abigail confirmed at school

2:29pm Abigail seen leaving school wearing black leggings, black boots, dark coloured striped sweater walking through Field Hockey Field down Eagles Way to power line trail

2:30pm -2:35pm Abigail seen walking on power line trail from Eagles Way

2:23pm -2:53pm A series of text messages exchanged between Abigail and friend/classmate

2:53pm Last text sent by Abigail to same friend

3:07pm Last known contact between cell phone and cellular network was on West Side of Cranmore Mountain

2:40pm - 3:30pm Multiple UNCONFIRMED sightings of an individual matching Abigails description walking on North-South Highway between rotary and Settlers Green entry

Abby has walked home from school before, reportedly taking the same route as it looks like she may have taken on October 9. Police said that despite previous reports, there is no confirmation that Abby ever made it home.

544 leads have come in so far, and police are still following up on them. They continue to ask the public for help and request that everyone be “vigilant.”

We also learned today that Abby’s cell phone is missing. Police are asking all local businesses to keep their eyes open and check their lost and found departments to see if it turns up anywhere. The phone is a white iPhone 5, with a pink and gray phone case.

If you have any info about Abby’s whereabouts, you are asked to call the 1-800-CALL-FBI tip line or report it online at www.tips.fbi.gov

ETA: Filled in gaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member