Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have gotten into trouble figuring this out myself. These pictures were definitely KM. I think I have read the first name, K, associated with the truck on FB comments. To this date, I have yet to read the name of the father's son, anywhere, in association with living in the home.
I have gotten to the point where I am not sure that he has a 23 yo son living there.

And KM is not her half-brother. He is the son of a former boyfriend of the Mom, who stayed with her after they broke up. According to what I read on FB (so really just rumor) He does look like her a lot though!

I thought KM was the 23 yr old. This is confusing.

They haven't released the autopsy results. It doesn't mean they don't know the cause of death.

If I'm missing something, please help me understand. I am under the impression that no cause of death has been released because they don't have a cause of death. Are you suggesting that they do have a cause of death? How do you know this?

If I'm missing something, please help me understand. I am under the impression that no cause of death has been released because they don't have a cause of death. Are you suggesting that they do have a cause of death? How do you know this?

It's all been posted on an earlier thread. In a case of a young mother the press conference by this AG was exactly the same "cause of death pending." Whereas it is now alleged the mother was beaten on the head.
So based on this simple fact, clearly cause of death "pending" does not mean cause of death "unknown." Which press fails to realize and all of them are running as if autopsy failed to ID cause of death.

I don't think we can rule anything at all out at this point. Results "pending" does not equal "cause of death unknown." Simply means AG doesn't want to release the results yet.

I don't think so. I think, based on research and discussion in other cases, that if the ME had a COD or MOD, and the AG didn't want to release, the AG would simply say, "We're not releasing the COD or MOD at this time."

I do agree, again based on research in other cases, that pending, to a ME, does not mean the same as unknown.

ooooohhhhh with THAT father.... I was thinking it was WN's son.

got it now. TY!!!!

Yes!! That father!! When he spoke at one point he said that his son was really upset. I think that there are so many of them that it is all getting befuddled in the news. My understanding is that the 23 year old is a "family friend" and the son of one of mom's ex boyfriends and that the kids are actually ALL AL's, AL, KL and CC. And that the 23 year old, listed in the pic on CC's facebook as her brother is actually just a situation where they call him that because he is really just like a brother, but I am not sure. That is just all that I can sort out based on the different articles and things I have read. Waiting on permission from a mod to post something from MSM talks a tiny bit about him.

ETA: OOPS!! Someone just posted it downthread!

If there is only one step brother his initials are AL, same name as his father. If he is who I believe him to be, he was sitting in a chair beside his dad in the interview outside when they were all sitting in the chairs. He was also in the background in the first press conference with the biodad and was in the pic behind Mom and step dad when they came out with the blanket.

So there is a boy, A.L., whose father is the same as Celina's. And then there is someone with a red truck, who is about 23, that may or may not have been staying with the family as well. Correct?

This has been explained numerous times in the last thread. This AG is notorious for delaying the results until and when she is ready to release them according to her investigation.
She deemed it suspicious from the get go, and she has made enough comments to lead everyone to conclude that CC was dead before she was in the water. It's very easy to assume that the cause of death was fairly apparent.

Celina's family's reaction to "still pending" results

http://www.necn.com/08/02/11/Celina...ng_newengland.html?blockID=545589&feedID=4206

“It’s a very sad situation to have this happen to her. She was a child, an eleven year old child with future,” says Suzelle Noyes, an aunt of Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes.

Relatives of Celina Cass are thankful for support they’ve received over the last week and say the girl’s mother hasn’t addressed the media because she was told by the FBI not to. This same community has searched and cried and mourned over the last week.

Melissa Jordan lived next door to Celina Cass’ family until three weeks ago. “I feel like we moved too soon. Maybe if we had waited we could have been there. We’re always up late maybe we could have seen something, done something.”

Is this the tenant that moved 3 weeks ago??

I don't think so. I think, based on research and discussion in other cases, that if the ME had a COD or MOD, and the AG didn't want to release, the AG would simply say, "We're not releasing the COD or MOD at this time."

I do agree, again based on research in other cases, that pending, to a ME, does not mean the same as unknown.

This AG is not your typical AG. She kind of has a history of this sort of thing. Hold on, I will go find more for you...

There is a press-conference (on a previous thread) by this same AG on a case of a young mother, where that same AG claimed that cause of death was pending until toxicology is back, while it is now alleged the woman was beaten on the head. So for this AG "cause of death pending" appears to mean precisely that she doesn't want results released. That appears to be her MO, may I say so?

So there is a boy, A.L., whose father is the same as Celina's. And then there is someone with a red truck, who is about 23, that may or may not have been staying with the family as well. Correct?

More or less. It's still a little muddled. The KM person is said to be 23 (he doesn't look it, but not everyone looks their age).
I am fairly certain that he was living with them.
From the pictures, CC seemed to really love him and was very comfortable with him.
She had no pictures of brother AL in her FB. I know a lot less about him, but am off to go look.

I've followed many cases here on WS over the years but only recently registered.

The comment SF made "get your butt home" (paraphrasing?) just nags at me. Knowing that there were no signs that pointed to her running away, or being taken (a struggle) who would have said that...so callously? Unless he was using it as a "cover statement?"

I am very curious about the mom saying that she was told by the FBI not to address the media. I have never heard of that before. I have heard assumptions in other cases, but not of the FBI or other LE actually telling a family this.

There is a press-conference (on a previous thread) by this same AG on a case of a young mother, where that same AG claimed that cause of death was pending until toxicology is back, while it is now alleged the woman was beaten on the head. So for this AG "cause of death pending" appears to mean precisely that she doesn't want results released. That appears to be her MO, may I say so?

Ah, okay. Thank you for the info.

I thought KM was the 23 yr old. This is confusing.

You are correct, at least according to an article linked towards the end of the last thread. That article reported that KM, 23 is the son of a former boyfriend of Celina's mother. I'd look back, but I really need to go to bed. Have to get up at O-darkhundred to take hubby to work. DD and I are going on a tour of an ME office tomorrow, and I need the car. But, I bet the tour will be totally worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther