Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, okay. Thank you for the info.

I found the article about it. The press-conference was exactly the same, cause of death "pending" until toxicology was back. But from what they now allege was done to the woman, I am not sure what toxicology would have to do with it.

"The death of a Portland mother in Conway remains a mystery, as investigators await toxicology tests."

Read more: http://www.wmtw.com/news/27705383/detail.html#ixzz1TvyBebxw

http://www.wmtw.com/r/27705383/detail.html

Here's an example of the type of medical examiners' guide on COD/MOD I had in mind in my earlier post:

http://thename.org/index2.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=27&Itemid=75

I know there are more out there.

ETA: Nevermind. :) It appears this AG is a bit different. :)

Go check this out and if you have time, click the links: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #4

I am very curious about the mom saying that she was told by the FBI not to address the media. I have never heard of that before. I have heard assumptions in other cases, but not of the FBI or other LE actually telling a family this.

I know this is bugging me. To no end.

So there is a boy, A.L., whose father is the same as Celina's. And then there is someone with a red truck, who is about 23, that may or may not have been staying with the family as well. Correct?

Maybe?! Lol

I've been asking about this a few times. One of WN few FB mentions a K.

Do we know why Celina has a different last name than L??

I am very curious about the mom saying that she was told by the FBI not to address the media. I have never heard of that before. I have heard assumptions in other cases, but not of the FBI or other LE actually telling a family this.

Agreed. That pesky old right to free speech lol. They ask, recommend, suggest, advise, etc, not talking to the media. I think family members sometimes hear things through the filter of their pain and trauma, and understandably so.

Ah, okay. Thank you for the info.

Here is a question: The autopsy took place this morning and late in the afternoon (when the autopsy was finished) the state's big crime scene van arrived near the location where Celina was found. What are the possible reasons that this van did not arrive at the scene yesterday, but arrived at the scene today after the autopsy?

If I'm missing something, please help me understand. I am under the impression that no cause of death has been released because they don't have a cause of death. Are you suggesting that they do have a cause of death? How do you know this?

Yes, this is common for LE. No need to release this information to the public while the death is still under investigation. I can't say yes/no, but due to the clues provided, I'm sure the AG's office knows something.

- body "placed" in the river vs. body "found" in the river
- Search warrants still being carried out, including home and various cars
- New search at the site today. I think they are looking for something based on the autopsy results

I'm gonna have to sit back and be patient.....

MOO

Mel

Maybe?! Lol

I've been asking about this a few times. One of WN few FB mentions a K.

Do we know why Celina has a different last name than L??

Celina is the youngest child from father AL. I read that they divorced when she was just an infant. Cass is her mother's maiden name. After AL, her mother had a boyfriend who was the father of KM.

Here is a question: The autopsy took place this morning and late in the afternoon (when the autopsy was finished) the state's big crime scene van arrived near the location where Celina was found. What are the possible reasons that this van did not arrive at the scene yesterday, but arrived at the scene today after the autopsy?

Disregard. It was listed under Celina news and I watched it thinking that was what they were talking about, but I am totally wrong. Must have just been listed because the search filter was picking up the name of the truck. It's old, Sorry!

Now that makes for an excellent question that I want to try to find the answer to!

Celina's family's reaction to "still pending" results

http://www.necn.com/08/02/11/Celina...ng_newengland.html?blockID=545589&feedID=4206

“It’s a very sad situation to have this happen to her. She was a child, an eleven year old child with future,” says Suzelle Noyes, an aunt of Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes.

Relatives of Celina Cass are thankful for support they’ve received over the last week and say the girl’s mother hasn’t addressed the media because she was told by the FBI not to. This same community has searched and cried and mourned over the last week.

Melissa Jordan lived next door to Celina Cass’ family until three weeks ago. “I feel like we moved too soon. Maybe if we had waited we could have been there. We’re always up late maybe we could have seen something, done something.”

Is this the tenant that moved 3 weeks ago??

BBM Somehow I missed this piece of information until I read your post. Do you have reference to the source? Thank you.

More or less. It's still a little muddled. The KM person is said to be 23 (he doesn't look it, but not everyone looks their age).
I am fairly certain that he was living with them.
From the pictures, CC seemed to really love him and was very comfortable with him.
She had no pictures of brother AL in her FB. I know a lot less about him, but am off to go look.

If he was grooming her, by rough housing with her, praising her, spending time with her, then she would look that way. She probably did like it, at first.

But if he is 23 and she is 11, and he is not her brother, then rough housing and wrestling is questionable, imo.

My 20 yr old uncle LOVED to make a big spectacle of rough housing with me in front of the family. He would tickle me until I cried, and make it seem like I was enjoying it.

Suffocation is one COD I am not sure they would be able to determine if a body was later put into water.

If Celina was suffocated prior to being placed in the water, there shouldn't be any water in the lungs (inhaled). If the lungs are dry, the ME could assume that Celina was dead before being placed in the water.

MOO (I'm not a chemist).

Mel

If he was grooming her, by rough housing with her, praising her, spending time with her, then she would look that way. She probably did like it, at first.

But if he is 23 and she is 11, and he is not her brother, then rough housing and wrestling is questionable, imo.

My 20 yr old uncle LOVED to make a big spectacle of rough housing with me in front of the family. He would tickle me until I cried, and make it seem like I was enjoying it.

Not necessarily, if they grew up together, maybe. But I don't know. The article with the video up thread said he has only been living there a few months, so....

If Celina was suffocated prior to being placed in the water, there shouldn't be any water in the lungs (inhaled). If the lungs are dry, the ME could assume that Celina was dead before being placed in the water.

MOO (I'm not a chemist).

Mel
BBM
Thank you for clearing that up! :floorlaugh:

Celina has known him all her life and grown up with him as her brother. She put his pictures in her FB album. He is a part of her family. If it turns out there is evidence against him I would be the first to speak out against him. For now, he is a VICTIM.

Regarding KM, I am posting this with permission from mods and thanks to A_News_Junkie, who sent it to me a couple days ago:

FYI: It is a grand jury indictment from Aug 2007.

• Kevin Mullaney, 19, of 35 West Road, Clarksville, was charged with six counts of theft by unauthorized taking and a single count of burglary. He is alleged to have...

http://www.berlindailysun.com/node/48855/18661

ETA: towards the bottom

BBM Somehow I missed this piece of information until I read your post. Do you have reference to the source? Thank you.

it is in my post....click on the link in the post.

Regarding KM, I am posting this with permission from mods and thanks to A_News_Junkie, who sent it to me a couple days ago:

• Kevin Mullaney, 19, of 35 West Road, Clarksville, was charged with six counts of theft by unauthorized taking and a single count of burglary. He is alleged to have...

I believe it is addressed here also:

Kevin Mullaney was arrested in 2007 for burglary but has no other criminal record.
http://www.necn.com/08/02/11/Celina...ng_newengland.html?blockID=545589&feedID=4206

Gee, he didn't start with the piggy bank did he. Must have been very good with cars!

Curious what he did with them? Just a joy ride and then park or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea