NH - Pamela Smart, Billy Flynn, in the murder of Greg Smart, 1990 *Guilty*

So did everyone get a big smile out of the new picture of Miss Smart in last weeks People magazine? Justice is being served if her looks are any indication. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

So did everyone get a big smile out of the new picture of Miss Smart in last weeks People magazine? Justice is being served if her looks are any indication. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Excellent choice of forum for this thread....News that Makes You Smile :p

Can we have a link?

I wish I had one, I'm afraid I usually read my people a week late so the issue online is the current one. The issue with Miss Smart is the April 2 issue with Angeline and her new son on the cover, page 92 I believe. This pic is worth a buncha words... Definitely made me smile. :slap: ;)

I read it too. I liked the part where she was so beat up she had a metal plate inserted in the left side of her face. :dance:

Polly Klaas's murderer was in there too. He is so sad he has attempted suicide multiple times. I say save the taxpayers money and let him kill himself!

They also had sante kimes story in there and mark hacking, susan smith, and eric rudolph "olympic bomber". Mark was selling "murderabilia" online through friends sicko!

When I saw this thread I was soooo mad...
Pamela Smart pedophile on a "news that makes you smile"? thread....
Then I read the thread..... LOLOL

Now I am actually smiling!!!! I did not see her pic but I get the jist....

WARREN, Maine (AP) -- William Flynn depicts himself as a do-gooder, a member of the Jaycees who has a wife and teenage stepdaughter and likes to play softball.
At least that's how he'd like to be seen by a judge, who's considering freeing Flynn early from the 28 years-to-life prison term he got for killing his lover's husband as a teenager in the notorious Pamela Smart murder case.
Since going to prison nearly two decades ago, Flynn has earned a high school equivalency degree and an electrician's helper license, gotten married and raised money for charity. He says in court documents that he has transformed himself into a thoughtful and caring adult, intent on helping others.
Flynn, 33, was 16 and having an affair with Smart when he shot and killed her husband in New Hampshire in 1990.
more: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/21/pamelasmart.gunman.ap/index.html?eref=ib_topstories

Oh boy. At first reading that I was wondering how the heck he got a wife and teen stepdaughter. Married in prison. Guess we'll have to see how this plays out.

I can't believe it's already been 2 decades ago!!!

You know what? He didn't care when Smart's husband was begging for his life. I hope the judge does the same to him.

The judge he is up against is not known for even considering you until you have done half of your sentence. Good on ya for straightening up, Mr. Flynn but a few more years restitution will not hurt ya...

William Flynn has been able to go on with his life for the last 18 years, getting married, furthering his education. It's a shame that Greg Smart was not able to continue his life. There's no telling what great things Greg might have done had he not been murdered. IMO, Flynn needs to finish his sentence out. He states, he's transformed himself into thoughtful & caring adult, well good, another 10 years ought to make him darn near perfect!

There is a big difference in being a do gooder, wonderful husband and stepfather, etc while in prison and living that life on the outside. Besides, who cares if he is the most wonderful man alive now...he did a horrible crime and he should have to do the time. What if every prisoner decided that they should get out of prison after doing a certain number of years regardless of the sentence that they received!!! Wouldn't the world be a wonderful place to live! Poor Greg Smart didn't do a thing to this guy...he didn't even know hiim did he? I'll be Greg's family will fight this tooth and nail. I know I sure would.

Do they have a Jaycees group in prison? Sixteen is very young to go to prison, but he premeditated and killed an innocent decent young man and should serve his time.

Greg Smart was on his knees begging for his life when he was murdered!!!

True, but he was also seduced by a teacher...an adult that used a child to get her husband murdered. I think that at 16, he was being brainwashed by this woman. I do think he needed to go to jail...but I am glad he didn't get the death penalty. You are correct, a few more years won't hurt him. I forgot what she ended up getting. Anybody here remember?:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back