NH - Slippery eel-smuggling suspect caught, cops say

If pilots do Pilates...

Do pirates do Pirates?

:Banane38:

Is it true that the well known Private Sleuther, Philip Marlin, had a sidekick named Parrot... Um...err... Poirot? :parrot:

Okay....

I best go to bed now... Cuz when I don't get my 8 hours of sleep...

I get a little crabby!

:eek:fftobed:

Yawn. Good night SillySleuthers :heartbeat:

Work was tuff today. Some fsh lost their I's after a fight over on Squid Roe. As the only sturgeon in town, I spent the day in the operating room. :countsheep:

53e.png

curtesy of http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bad-joke-eel

Carp! You've no idea how long it took me to get that one.

Yawn. Good night SillySleuthers :heartbeat:

Work was tuff today. Some fsh lost their I's after a fight over on Squid Roe. As the only sturgeon in town, I spent the day in the operating room. :countsheep:

Sorry you had a bad day but we're here if you want to discus it.

Hi Trident!

You should be the mascot on this thread!

Trident: definition.... A three pronged spear used to catch fish!

:D
Great idea! Nice to see you Clue...heard a rumor that you found cod and are now prawn again. :trout:

(Im severely constrained here as my SO, who had the nerve to not work this weekend, planned leisure activities....gotta go up the lazy river to visit Salmon Ella)

godot just keeps BAITing us with these pun threads. I shall put my thinking cap uPRAWN my head and add whatELVER I can... I'll try to get inTUNA with my fEELings :D

Perhaps, but he could get krilled in that place.

I am worried that the prosecution will flounder and the poachers skate on their charges but if they are convicted I think Eelcatraz is going to be the sole plaice the slippery fellows won't be able to escape because of all the barb wire.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back