NH - Slippery eel-smuggling suspect caught, cops say

I'm sure we all remember Oberon's first words to Titania - they're the King and Queen of the Fairies - in Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream":

Oberon: Eel met by moonlight, proud Titania. [I.i.61]

Did you know that play inspired the famous song of the always fab Robbie Williams:

I just want to feel eel love
eel the home that I live in

Bad-Joke-Water-Snake-Guys-Im-Kim-Jong-Eel_c_127268.jpg

I know...that was REEL bad!

That's a new angle.

Two female fish swim into a bar and check out the crowd. One says, "look at that handsome fish in that table over there". The other says, "Oh, hunky dory."

[video=youtube;YQTENuQYgjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQTENuQYgjM[/video]

When the scales of justice are weighed, I hope they throw the brook at them. Sea ya :seeya:

The world record conger eel weighed 210 lbs. I thought the 35 pounder I caught was huge. I was going to mount it.....but there were too many people watching. :blushing: :scared:

I apologize for that one.

So is smuggling sushi in the tushi.:blushing:

Moray of that storay here...

http://satireworld.com/science-tech...m-his-butt-after-four-hour-emergency-surgery/

" Medical team members reportedly said the eel, which was “simply trying to find its way out,” was alive when removed and afterwards was donated to McQuig’s Irish Pub and Sushi House."

" Although this type of eel is known as an invasive species in parts of the United States, this isn’t the first time that it’s made its way into (ahem) ‘foreign habitats’.

The world record conger eel weighed 210 lbs. I thought the 35 pounder I caught was huge. I was going to mount it.....but there were too many people watching. :blushing: :scared:

I apologize for that one.

35 pounds? That's a whale of a tale! :what:

Did you know that play inspired the famous song of the always fab Robbie Williams:

I just want to feel eel love
eel the home that I live in

Is that a new King Nep-tune? :guitar:

Moray of that storay here...

http://satireworld.com/science-tech...m-his-butt-after-four-hour-emergency-surgery/

" Medical team members reportedly said the eel, which was “simply trying to find its way out,” was alive when removed and afterwards was donated to McQuig’s Irish Pub and Sushi House."

" Although this type of eel is known as an invasive species in parts of the United States, this isn’t the first time that it’s made its way into (ahem) ‘foreign habitats’.
McSquid's Irish Pub?...

Isn't that where :sponge: goes on Fridays just for the hal-I-but?

:fish:

I'm sure we all remember Oberon's first words to Titania - they're the King and Queen of the Fairies - in Shakespeare's 'A Midsummer Night's Dream":

Soooo...when Oberon and Titania, King and Queen on the Ferry, were sharing this convo... Did Titania fall for his overtures hook, line, and sinker?

:waitasec:

Since Oberon and Titania were little fairies...

They must have been shrimps!

:p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname