Found Deceased NJ - Jordan Johnson, 24, Fort Lee, 13 January 2015 *Arrests*

Not just any BMW.. It was a X550 Gran Turismo... That's an expensive car.. Just sayin'

http://www.cars.com/bmw/550-gran-turismo/2013/snapshot

Maybe.. he worked in the city doing something very profitable.. who knows.. I just think for a 24 year old.. to spend 60-70 grand on a car and have large amounts of cash and jewelry just laying around in the apartment is a bit odd. JMO

[h=5]Starting MSRP[/h] $67,800–$70,100

From the link in the quote. That's more than my first house cost!! YIKES!

Just saw the case, and was reading, and really leaning in steelman's direction, and then BAM. Gosh, hate to hear that. RIP Jordan!

What would a vehicle like that cost? I haven't bought a vehicle since around 2000...so have no idea. But the insurance would be high on BMW as well, right? And "someone" or "some people" knew how much money he kept at home, as well as the jewelry. So he was targeted, but by who??? If the place is guarded, or at least had a door man 24hrs, then there should be cameras! Hopefully it won't take long for an arrest to be made!

According to the Carriage House management companies website theres "state of the art security equipment" on premises. Whatever that means.. hopefully it means cameras that aren't from 1995. It definitely sounds like he was targeted and whoever targeted him knew he kept money and jewelry worth something at his place. I think it's odd they didn't try to sell the car or strip it for parts too though. Maybe the perp(s) met up with him somewhere and they drove back to his place in his vehicle and thats how they gained access without raising any eyebrows. Isn't there a garage for that complex? I wonder if you have to have a keycard or code or something to gain access and if there are cameras in the garage.. hmm

[h=5]Starting MSRP[/h] $67,800–$70,100

From the link in the quote. That's more than my first house cost!! YIKES!

YEP!! That's an expensive car. I know.. It's gorgeous inside... I've had my eye on it for a little while but its TOTALLY out of my price range! haha

They lived on that 12th floor!!! Now likely, after midnight, many of the other tenants would be asleep, but doesn't mean they all were! And doesn't mean someone didn't wake up to go to the bathroom, or check on a baby, and hear or see something!!

I'm doubting he was kidnapped/murdered from/at his apartment. It was probably elsewhere during some kind of altercation with someone he knew. Then the texts were sent to his girlfriend to send her on a wild goose chase while the perpetrator(s) went back to the apartment for the robbery. They probably stole his keys/fob, whatever, to gain access. Hopefully there are cameras.

I'm doubting he was kidnapped/murdered from/at his apartment. It was probably elsewhere during some kind of altercation with someone he knew. Then the texts were sent to his girlfriend to send her on a wild goose chase while the perpetrator(s) went back to the apartment for the robbery. They probably stole his keys/fob, whatever, to gain access. Hopefully there are cameras.

Yea.. you're probably right. I'm really hoping they have up to date working surveillance.

Or...there was trouble between the couple, and maybe SHE has the money and jewelry; maybe she knows how ge ended up in the trunk in the Bronx-kwim?

Is anyone finding any social media on him? So far i'm coming close, but not a definite yet.....

Pinkshoemama.. I've been looking since yesterday for any social media on Jordan or the gf. I've found next to nothing.. Did you find anything?

Or...there was trouble between the couple, and maybe SHE has the money and jewelry; maybe she knows how ge ended up in the trunk in the Bronx-kwim?

If there was trouble between the two of them.. why would she go to Harlem in the middle of the night to meet him?

<snip> He said that police have verified that Faulkner received communications from Johnson&#8217;s cell phone and are still investigating whether they were text messages, voice messages, or a combination.

<snip> Police said that Johnson runs a car service.

<snip> Police are investigating whether someone could have entered the building without being seen, he said, adding that it has three parking garages and &#8220;several&#8221; entrances. He said he did not know whether all of the entrances are covered by security surveillance cameras.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/fort-lee-police-investigate-reported-kidnapping-burglary-1.1192542

<snip> He said that police have verified that Faulkner received communications from Johnson&#8217;s cell phone and are still investigating whether they were text messages, voice messages, or a combination.

<snip> Police said that Johnson runs a car service.

<snip> Police are investigating whether someone could have entered the building without being seen, he said, adding that it has three parking garages and &#8220;several&#8221; entrances. He said he did not know whether all of the entrances are covered by security surveillance cameras.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/fort-lee-police-investigate-reported-kidnapping-burglary-1.1192542

Thanks epiphany! That answered a few of my questions..

Am I understanding this correctly, she was at home, got the messages to head to Harlem so she leaves. She gets there and when he isn't there heads back home and THEN finds it ransanacked. So, someone did it while she was gone? If so, then he must have met someone somewhere who he pissed off AND owed money to and they went and robbed. That is all I will say for now.

Am I understanding this correctly, she was at home, got the messages to head to Harlem so she leaves. She gets there and when he isn't there heads back home and THEN finds it ransanacked. So, someone did it while she was gone? If so, then he must have met someone somewhere who he pissed off AND owed money to and they went and robbed. That is all I will say for now.

Not quite right.

She left around midnight because she was going to meet someone. While gone, she received either texts or some type of communication to meet Jordan. So she then goes to Harlem, but doesn't see him, and tries to contact him but gets no response, so she went home. That's when the saw the apartment ransacked, and called the police.

At least from what we know so far.

Wonder what car service he owned, or operated? Doing a google search should bring up his business...right?

Not quite right.

She left around midnight because she was going to meet someone. While gone, she received either texts or some type of communication to meet Jordan. So she then goes to Harlem, but doesn't see him, and tries to contact him but gets no response, so she went home. That's when the saw the apartment ransacked, and called the police.

At least from what we know so far.

Wonder what car service he owned, or operated? Doing a google search should bring up his business...right?

It says here she was at home when she got the messages and left to go meet him.

Faulkner told police that she was at home Tuesday night when she received messages from Johnson asking to meet at a specific address in Harlem, Zon said. She went to that address but Johnson wasn&#8217;t there, the police captain said. Faulkner described the messages as being &#8220;odd,&#8221; Zon said, and told police that they &#8220;did not seem like&#8221; Johnson. He said that police have verified that Faulkner received communications from Johnson&#8217;s cell phone and are still investigating whether they were text messages, voice messages, or a combination.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANONstarter
Back