Found Deceased NJ - Jordan Johnson, 24, Fort Lee, 13 January 2015 *Arrests*

And THIS article makes it sound like she was already out with a friend, and while she was out, she got a text from him asking to meet in Harlem.

"Police say Megan Faulkner left their apartment in Fort Lee Tuesday night to meet a friend. At about midnight, Faulkner began receiving strange messages from 24-year-old boyfriend Jordan Johnson's cell phone, telling her to meet him in Harlem, police said."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...issing-Apartment-Theft-Police--288586191.html

R I P Jordan....no one deserves to lose their life in an untimely manner

And THIS article makes it sound like she was already out with a friend, and while she was out, she got a text from him asking to meet in Harlem.

"Police say Megan Faulkner left their apartment in Fort Lee Tuesday night to meet a friend. At about midnight, Faulkner began receiving strange messages from 24-year-old boyfriend Jordan Johnson's cell phone, telling her to meet him in Harlem, police said."

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...issing-Apartment-Theft-Police--288586191.html

True...While the video at the link says that He left their apartment to supposedly meet a friend. Later, she began receiving text messages supposedly from him.

R I P Jordan....no one deserves to lose their life in an untimely manner

The media reports indicate she actually went to Harlem to meet him but he didn't show. Are you doubting it?

I don't know if I doubt it yet-but there seems to be something wrong with this story. It'll be interesting to discover what the cameras show. Maybe it's as true as the girlfriend says-but I'm holding out for more information before I believe it-it wouldn't surprise me if she actually knows who did this to him. I'm not saying she killed him herself, though-I doubt she did.

I had no idea such a thing existed.

License plate readers are everywhere now-they check for stolen cars, as well as for cars that are unregistered, and ones wearing plates that belong on other cars

Interesting read...

Behind the Smoking Guns: Inside NYPD's 21st Century Arsenal

Big Brother — With a Badge

The NYPD recently provided the Daily News with an unprecedented look at its 21st century arsenal, which includes:

Thousands of security cameras scattered throughout the city linked together in a network called the Domain Awareness System (DAS).

Records of hundreds of thousands of license plate numbers scanned and pinned to specific locations at specific times.

Social media posts bragging about criminal behavior.

Facial recognition technology that matches facial characteristics of potential suspects to images in a massive NYPD database.

Improved ballistics capability that allows cops to quickly identify the source of a bullet.

Prosecutors in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island have created crime strategies units, using data to identify ties between crimes. Authorities can also map the crime to spot trends, quality of life issues or gang activity.

A system of sensors the NYPD plans to install that would detect gunshots — even when residents don’t report the shootings. Cops can then sync the sensors with cameras to capture footage of the crime.

Last week, a select group of cops answered calls with Microsoft tablet computers in hand that can instantly tap into the criminal history at an address — including residents with outstanding warrants.

http://creative.nydailynews.com/smokingguns

Also, see Number 5, License Plates Readers in article at link above. Some readers are at fixed locations...perhaps, his vehicle was picked up entering NYC.

This 24 yo young man seemed to live large. The 2013 BMW 550 GT is a $51K base price car. Money and jewelry taken from his Fort Lee condo. I hope LE can find who did this.

I don't know if I doubt it yet-but there seems to be something wrong with this story. It'll be interesting to discover what the cameras show. Maybe it's as true as the girlfriend says-but I'm holding out for more information before I believe it-it wouldn't surprise me if she actually knows who did this to him. I'm not saying she killed him herself, though-I doubt she did.

I agree that she possibly knows who killed Jordan or why he was killed. I hope she's not in danger and is safe tonight.

Pinkshoemama.. I've been looking since yesterday for any social media on Jordan or the gf. I've found next to nothing.. Did you find anything?

Strange & no i haven't either! I thought i was close a few times for him, but absolutely nothing on her. I'll keep digging as more information (i hope!) comes out.... name of car service he owns, etc.

I am sure its just the way the media is reporting it....but.... she tried to contact him when he was not at the address in Harlem. I know if I was home, and my boyfriend texted me, and it did not seem like him, and he asked me to go to Harlem at approx. one in the morning, I would call him to find out what the heck. Call me chicken, but I know its not the most forgiving city late at night, if I felt the text was off, I would ask someone to go with me if he would not answer his phone. Something about this also seems off to me, I think there is lots more to the story we are not hearing (I hope the police are though). I took a good look at Woodlawn Cemetery, and although I was born in the Bronx, this area I am not familiar with. I know its north of the Bronx Zoo however. Is that a bad part of the Bronx? I know the places where I grew up if you had that expensive car sitting on the street overnight, it would not be there the next morning, or it would be just a hunk of metal, all would be stripped in no time flat. I find this perplexing all the way around...IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back