Found Deceased NJ - Jordan Johnson, 24, Fort Lee, 13 January 2015 *Arrests*

Lots of discussion in here about him texting her and her texting him and how wierd it sounded and all of that.

Is there anything wrong with just getting on the phone and TALKING to someone ? Whatever happened to that concept ?

I must be Old School, I talk on the phone all the time, rarely text anybody. :clap::clap:

Lots of discussion in here about him texting her and her texting him and how wierd it sounded and all of that.

Is there anything wrong with just getting on the phone and TALKING to someone ? Whatever happened to that concept ?

I must be Old School, I talk on the phone all the time, rarely text anybody. :clap::clap:

I hate talking on the phone. Texting or talking in person is my preferred method. But, for purposes of discussing this particular case, if I were in her shoes and getting strange texts, I'd have called. Maybe she did and there was no answer.

I agree that she possibly knows who killed Jordan or why he was killed. I hope she's not in danger and is safe tonight.

I think what is troubling me in the story as it currently stands, is the statement that he was kidnapped-prior to his being found, there ought to have been no actual evidence that he was kidnapped-but rather just missing, like most of the people we read about here. How many people report that their significant other has been kidnapped? It just doesn't sound right to me. Possibly there is info that we aren't aware of which proved before his discovery in the trunk, that he was kidnapped?

I think what is troubling me in the story as it currently stands, is the statement that he was kidnapped-prior to his being found, there ought to have been no actual evidence that he was kidnapped-but rather just missing, like most of the people we read about here. How many people report that their significant other has been kidnapped? It just doesn't sound right to me. Possibly there is info that we aren't aware of which proved before his discovery in the trunk, that he was kidnapped?

If I remember correctly, the suggestion that he was kidnapped originally came from his girlfriend when she reported it to the cops. I think they may have been a little skeptical themselves until more investigating was done.

It is puzzling to me that none of his neighbors, the doorman, or anybody in the parking lot seems to have heard or seen any activity that night . Surely they have a few surveillance cameras set up in that apartment building to monitor activity and for theft prevention. I haven't heard anything about cameras either, not that LE would necessarily tell us about it. They could have also bypassed the cameras if they knew where they were and if they were easy to spot.

These have got to be the most stealthy home-invaders I've ever heard of....mainly because they pulled it off in a high occupancy apartment complex without anyone appearing to have even noticed. I think it is almost a given that he most likely knew who these people were, and may have even buzzed them in.

<snip>

As police shutdown East 211 Street for more than five hours, sources say cops in Fort Lee returned to the man’s home at the Carriage House on 15 Street and a third crime scene was reported at The Crest Apartments at 900 Crest Lane [Fort Lee, NJ].

Several published reports, citing an unnamed police source, stated that officials were looking into the possibility that Johnson was involved in an identity theft ring.

BBM

http://www.norwoodnews.org/id=16737...ate-death-of-new-jersey-man-found-in-norwood/

If I remember correctly, the suggestion that he was kidnapped originally came from his girlfriend when she reported it to the cops. I think they may have been a little skeptical themselves until more investigating was done.

It is puzzling to me that none of his neighbors, the doorman, or anybody in the parking lot seems to have heard or seen any activity that night . Surely they have a few surveillance cameras set up in that apartment building to monitor activity and for theft prevention. I haven't heard anything about cameras either, not that LE would necessarily tell us about it. They could have also bypassed the cameras if they knew where they were and if they were easy to spot.

These have got to be the most stealthy home-invaders I've ever heard of....mainly because they pulled it off in a high occupancy apartment complex without anyone appearing to have even noticed. I think it is almost a given that he most likely knew who these people were, and may have even buzzed them in.

This is partly why I doubt her story in its entirety; how did she know he was kidnapped and not missing? How, in a high security building, did some stranger get in and ransack their apartment? It's possible that some people are on their videos, but the building security in those nice high-rise apartments won't just buzz people who don't belong there in at 3:00am. He must have been the one to let them in, but then why bother texting the girl friend? She was not home, right?

<snip>

As police shutdown East 211 Street for more than five hours, sources say cops in Fort Lee returned to the man&#8217;s home at the Carriage House on 15 Street and a third crime scene was reported at The Crest Apartments at 900 Crest Lane [Fort Lee, NJ].

Several published reports, citing an unnamed police source, stated that officials were looking into the possibility that Johnson was involved in an identity theft ring.

BBM

http://www.norwoodnews.org/id=16737...ate-death-of-new-jersey-man-found-in-norwood/

And this article states he was kidnapped from his home. Seems implausible.

And this article states he was kidnapped from his home. Seems implausible.

May have snatched him from one of his building's parking garages (supposedly, 3) when he left to visit "friend."

I'm sticking with my theory that he was not kidnapped from his home. I think just because an article says that, doesn't mean it's true. Unless I see a quote from LE saying "blood evidence suggests he was kidnapped from his home," or something like that, I do not think it is plausible. What I do think it plausible is the crime occurred (as I said before) as a result of some kind of altercation (most likely due to illegal activities he was involved in), and after he was dead and in the trunk, they took his keys/key card, let himself into his apartment and took money and jewelry. I don't believe it would be difficult at all to quietly "ransack" an apartment. We have no idea to what level it was "ransacked." I doubt sledge hammers were used, but that is just my opinion :).

I'm sticking with my theory that he was not kidnapped from his home. I think just because an article says that, doesn't mean it's true. Unless I see a quote from LE saying "blood evidence suggests he was kidnapped from his home," or something like that, I do not think it is plausible. What I do think it plausible is the crime occurred (as I said before) as a result of some kind of altercation (most likely due to illegal activities he was involved in), and after he was dead and in the trunk, they took his keys/key card, let himself into his apartment and took money and jewelry. I don't believe it would be difficult at all to quietly "ransack" an apartment. We have no idea to what level it was "ransacked." I doubt sledge hammers were used, but that is just my opinion :).

I agree. The text messages to the girlfriend to get her out of the apartment (they didn't know she was with friends at the time) point to this. They wanted to make sure she was away, away - as in Harlem, away, to buy the time needed to get the cash and jewelry.

I think it would make sense for the girlfriend to use the language "kidnapped" when reporting Jordan's disappearance to police if she believed that someone else was impersonating Jordan via his cell phone. "Missing" would also be accurate but could include things like an accident, etc. "Kidnapped" may be the word she chose to use to express urgency that he wasn't just "not present", but rather someone else was responsible/involved in his being gone.

Also, if Jordan was involved in criminal activity (the potential involvement with identity theft ring), his girlfriend most likely knew about that and was aware of other acquaintances involved in the criminal behavior. While it was only released to the public that it was suspected Jordan was kidnapped, his girlfriend may have provided more specific information about why she believed it was a kidnapping and who was responsible. She may have been suspicious of specific individuals and from the very start.

Body of New Jersey Boyfriend Reported Missing Found in Car Trunk in Bronx: Police//// Channel 4 New York. Sorry, cannot get the link to work. Posted today 1/16/2015 @ 1:58 pm on the channel 4 New York website.

Man caught on video wanted for questioning in kidnapping death of victim found in car trunk

Detectives are hoping to question the unidentified man who was seen exiting Jordan Johnson’s 2013 BMW 550 Gran Turismo that was parked at E. 211th St. and Tryon Ave. in Bedford Park in the Bronx at 2:45 a.m. Wednesday. Johnson, 24, of Fort Lee, N.J., was found dead inside the car's trunk Thursday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ed-questioning-kidnap-death-article-1.2082191

(Is anyone else having trouble posting to this site this morning? It's incredibly slow for some reason.)

Man caught on video wanted for questioning in kidnapping death of victim found in car trunk

Detectives are hoping to question the unidentified man who was seen exiting Jordan Johnson&#8217;s 2013 BMW 550 Gran Turismo that was parked at E. 211th St. and Tryon Ave. in Bedford Park in the Bronx at 2:45 a.m. Wednesday. Johnson, 24, of Fort Lee, N.J., was found dead inside the car's trunk Thursday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ed-questioning-kidnap-death-article-1.2082191

(Is anyone else having trouble posting to this site this morning? It's incredibly slow for some reason.)

Video's don't lie, this leads me to believe there is a good chance he was not even alive anymore when she was receiving those texts from him. What ever happened...happened swiftly and it appears he was murdered just about immediately, which means to me the murder was more then likely premeditated and not a burglary gone wrong. What a mess....My prayers for his family and his girlfriend....IMHO

How do they know it's a man in that video? With a fur lined hood? Could be a woman!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76
Back