GUILTY NJ - Tierra Morgan, 2, drowned in creek, Wall Twp, 21 Nov 2011

RIP Little Angel....may this evil man be captured soon before he commits other crimes. Prayers for this family, mommy & daughter seemed so happy in the pictures :(

Seemed like the mother just wanted her daughter to have a father in her life. I'm sure she never expected he would hurt her. JMO

tierra4c.jpg

A 2-year-old girl whose body was found strapped into her car seat and submerged in a stream at a Wall Township park Tuesday was alive when she was tossed into the water, Monmouth County officials said today.

At the same time, authorities charged the toddler’s father, Arthur Morgan III, with murder after an autopsy showed Tierra Morgan-Glover’s death was caused by "homicidal violence."

Morgan remained at large tonight.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/11/autopsy_of_dead_toddler_found.html

http://www.newjerseynewsroom.com/st...urder-of-2-year-old-daughter-remains-at-large

tierrat.jpg

tierra3.jpg

tierra5.jpg

Little Tierra was such a beautiful, precious child. What a smile! GB the mother and the family who loved her.

I want to know WHY. WHY??? :furious:

We don't use DP ,why I just don't know. I will bet CPS((DYFS)) was involved with this family.NJ and all states need to wake up and protect our kids!He was homeless living in his car,the childs mom paid for the gas he needed to pick up their daughter she even purchased the movie tickets so he could take her to the movies.:furious:That poor child,when is it going to stop?What a Monster he is!!!!!:furious::furious::furious:

bolded by me.

Slightly off topic: we have DP in California, but they are trying to get signatures on petitions to put a measure on the ballot to get rid of DP so that prisoners can be used for labor in prison (I think that is the reasoning, but I question it now). I refuse to sign the petitions....I just wish they'd pass a bill so that prisoners on Death Row (the ones we know for sure are guilty--Scott Peterson, etc) wouldn't get a 20 year reprieve while they appeal their cases.

<modsnip>.

NBCPhiladelphia NBC Philadelphia
NJ dad accused of killing his 2 yo daughter in NJ was captured today in San Diego. #breakingnews

My Dad was stationed in that part of NJ when I was in high school and 2 years after. I just spoke on the phone with a friend from there because the Morgan name sounded so familiar to me. This baby's paternal great grandparents, especially her great grandfather, were really nice people. Her great uncle was a police chief and a great person, always asking us kids if we were OK and keeping out of trouble.

This is a huge family. This murderer does have an uncle who is in prison for murder. Sad story.

Another tragedy in this family, the baby's uncle on paternal side died this morning. :(

10305232-standard.jpg

Arthur E. Morgan III captured in San Diego

10305228-standard.jpg

Don't know which pic I like best . . .

Beverly Davis, Morgan's maternal grandmother who lives in San Diego, said she did not know about his arrest until her daughter in New Jersey called her. Davis, a minister in the Interdenominational Church there, said Morgan had not come to her house, but if he had, she was prepared to alert authorities.

"I'm glad that they apprehended him," she said. "Maybe now we'll have some answers."

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/11/missing_nj_baby_killer_found.html

10305232-standard.jpg

10305228-standard.jpg

Beverly Davis, Morgan's maternal grandmother who lives in San Diego, said she did not know about his arrest until her daughter in New Jersey called her. Davis, a minister in the Interdenominational Church there, said Morgan had not come to her house, but if he had, she was prepared to alert authorities.

"I'm glad that they apprehended him," she said. "Maybe now we'll have some answers."

Now THOSE are pictures I can look at! :thumb:

The "friend" needs to be charged with harboring a murderer, and go away for 10 years.

I'm sick of these vermin hiding out and getting help on the run.

I agree. There is too little done about that. They know that they'll get a slap on the wrist for harboring a fugitive.

He such a look of smug, evil arrogance even as he is on the ground and cuffed. This poor child and her mother. I'm sure the last thing in the world she wanted to do was hand her child over to this monster for an afternoon out. And she gives him money to take the child to the movies. And he must have been so angry at the mother - so he'll show her. I guess. I can't even fathom how/why this could be done.

Reminds me eerily of Susan Smith in SC. I still think about those poor boys strapped in their car seats - without even the slightest ability to save themselves as they drown. Now another one.

10305232-standard.jpg

10305228-standard.jpg

I give those officers credit. If it had been me I am sure my gun would have gone off accidentally. In his head.

http://www.app.com/article/20111129...gan-Glover?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Frontpage

This is a really sad story, one that sounds like it was years in the making.

"Reports of abuse involving Tierra and her mother date back to Oct. 29, 2010, according to a statement issued Tuesday by Allison Blake, commissioner of the New Jersey Department of Children and Families."

"He texted and called Benton 59 times that night. Some of the messages asked Benton to join them. The last told her that Tierra was &#8220;resting,&#8221; Simmons said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back