Identified! NJ - Upper Freehold Twp, Child 479UFNJ, 5-9, Mar'05 - Jon-Niece Jones

I believe Asha's bag was recovered sometime after her disappearance. It wouldn't be found with her body.

The detective tried to tell me the same thing except, this is actually what it says in her North american missing persons profile. Isn't it possible she had both a purse and a backback on? Missing Since: February 14, 2000 from Shelby, North Carolina
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: August 5, 1990
Height: 4'6"
Weight:60 lbs.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Black
Distinguishing Characteristics: May wear her hair in pigtails.
Clothing: Believed to be wearing a white shirt, white jeans,
white shoes and may be carrying a purse with Tweety Bird on it.
NCIC Number: M-270507734
Case Number: NCMC879788 In August 2001, a book bag bearing Asha's name and phone number was discovered along NC 18, the same highway where she was last seen. ETA: http://www.find-missing-children.org/Posters/poster135.htm also lists her as both having a purse and backpack.

Also interesting to note is rapper nelly's song airforce 1 was released on his album july 25 2002. I heard nothing from my kid except airforce1 for shoes that year. @100+ she didnt get them.I tend to think those shoes are the biggest clue. IMO I think that she was placed there after that album release date.Just because of the trend with the shoes and no other reason.

Looney Tunes back in action- was releaed in nov 2003 so it is resonable to believe that a rash of looney tune products was released arround then (before christmas) and puts us a little closer to the end of that timeline? What do you guys think? Not sure if this helps but it is interesting to look all this up.

I think that is really good Soul. I would hate for someone to discount her as their loved one because of the wrong TOD.

I ended up just sending the info everywhere I could and finally got awoken by a detective this morning about the case. Sorry I didn't get his name, he told me but I was still a little groggy. He said they've done a dental comparison and our Doe had teeth #'s 7 and 10, but that Asha's dental records indicated even if grown to maturity she would never have these teeth... he also had referred to them as teeth numbers 7 and 9, but I'm assuming he misspoke that time because all other references he gave he said 7 & 10. He also compared them through CODIS. So I think it's safe to say NJ Doe isn't Asha Degree.

I ended up just sending the info everywhere I could and finally got awoken by a detective this morning about the case. Sorry I didn't get his name, he told me but I was still a little groggy. He said they've done a dental comparison and our Doe had teeth #'s 7 and 10, but that Asha's dental records indicated even if grown to maturity she would never have these teeth... he also had referred to them as teeth numbers 7 and 9, but I'm assuming he misspoke that time because all other references he gave he said 7 & 10. He also compared them through CODIS. So I think it's safe to say NJ Doe isn't Asha Degree.

That is great information that he gave to you though. At least if we run across another possible, it will be easier to rule them out.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=934322&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US RIYLA WILSON Age 6 her date missing is unknown.

OFF TOPIC SORTA
I found this news article about Rilya.http://www.wesh.com/news/3790195/detail.html

From article-
[SNIP]Several witnesses told investigators that Geralyn Graham gave Rilya to a Hispanic woman in late 2000 to go on a trip. One witness told investigators she believed the woman had informally adopted Rilya, and the child was living with her.
Pamela said in her statement that she believed the Hispanic woman's name was Gomez or Gonzalez, but she didn't have any other information about her.{UNSNIP}

Has gonzalez replaced the "bushy haired stranger?"

Reading the description on the doenetwork has me slightly confused. I am wondering what it means when it says analysis has determined the victim is likely a black female. So what is the probabilty that this child is of another race? Also I keep looking at the item that says it is sylvester from looneytunes I just don't see Sylvester. Does anyone else not see Sylvester or is it just me?

Taz is in the circle near the tech's thumb- then in the square to my (and your) left is Sylvester- his picture is horizontal in the picture with the top of his head pointing to Taz.

Im wondering if she could be mixed. The Doe network says that dna tests say she is LIKELY a black female, so that leaves a small chance that she is mixed race. I will check some out if you guys havent already. Also another important fact that if she was mixed with black and white she could have appeared white, I knew a girl who had a mixed child that you could not tell was black, so if people see that the doe is black they may not put it together if she didnt look black. Just throwing up some suggestions.

It thought it was interesting that you bought up the doe networks mention of her ''most likey being a black female'' so I went and found this link about the subject.

http://knol.google.com/k/frank-w-sweet/can-dna-tell-what-race-you-are/k16kl3c2f2au/12#

After reading this link it made me want to go research anthropology.So i did read a quick link about that and what i read on this link q=cache:HNHdg50IhhAJ:911research.wtc7.net/cache/planes/evidence/washingtonpost_skeletonkeys.html+anthropology+and+what+a+skeleton+can+tell+you+about+race&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us
made me wonder if they had and an anthropologist look at her bones verses a forensic pathologist . And maybe that is why the "most likey black female '' instead of just black female .

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=934322&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US RIYLA WILSON Age 6 her date missing is unknown.

OFF TOPIC SORTA
I found this news article about Rilya.http://www.wesh.com/news/3790195/detail.html

From article-
[SNIP]Several witnesses told investigators that Geralyn Graham gave Rilya to a Hispanic woman in late 2000 to go on a trip. One witness told investigators she believed the woman had informally adopted Rilya, and the child was living with her.
Pamela said in her statement that she believed the Hispanic woman's name was Gomez or Gonzalez, but she didn't have any other information about her.{UNSNIP}

Has gonzalez replaced the "bushy haired stranger?"

Wow, this sounds similiar to Casey Anthony's story. Coincidence?

Wow, this sounds similiar to Casey Anthony's story. Coincidence?

Off topic but I do think casey either read about that case or saw in on T.V and that is why she used that name. I didnt want to bring her name up on this thread but i thought i posted it over there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back