NJ NJ - William 'Billy' Jones, 3, Vineland, 17 Dec 1962

I worry that his beloved dog was also missing and was found sometime later soaking wet. It is stated on the FBI link that he would do anything for dogs. Is there a body of water nearby that he might have followed the dog into? Or might the dog have been used to lure him somewhere?
The guy stopping his mum just as she starts to look for Billy is weird and I wonder where he fits in.
Something off with the location too. Different sources report he was in the backyard, in the front yard or in the neighbour's yard. At 11.45 a neighbour saw him alone and told him to go home, I presume this was the sighting in the neighbour's yard. His mother saw him playing with his sister and the dog at 1pm. The next thing is his sister is knocking on the door and Billy's gone. I suspect Billy's mum was not watching as regularly as she says, I'm not casting aspersions on her, I'm sure my mom didn't watch me every 5 minutes when I played in my own yard, times were different.
There also seems to be some confusion over the plastic poinsettia. It is stated originally that the person who took Billy gave it to the sister, but this is apparently not the case; later sources seem to suggest that Billy gave it to her himself and it was just something from the trash.
There's alot of confusion in this case and I suspect it is because the only witness was a 2 year old girl who's communication and memories are probably unreliable owing to her age. Such a shame.
But I don't think an accident, as opposed to a kidnapping, should be ignored as a possibility; it's the whole thing with the dog that gets me....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back