NM NM - Albuquerque, WhtFem 25-35, UP2926, blonde, in motel room, Jun'91

One day I saw a video about this case on YouTube, now I think about it all the time.. About a man who died more than 30 years ago, living on the other side of the globe..
Unfortunately, I don't speak English well, but I really want to help somehow, so I have to use google translator.
Was Cheryl Taylor never seriously considered as a possible Becca? I only saw it mentioned in passing in her thread. Even though Cheryl was still a child at the time of her disappearance, it seems to me that she bears a strong physical resemblance to UID in almost every way. Sometimes it seems to me that this is the same person in different age categories.
The similarities, in my opinion:
1. Both the eyes themselves and the shape of the eyes are very similar
2. Equally thin eyebrows
3. Becca's nose is a little smaller and a slightly different shape than Cheryl's, but overall they are similar.
4. Perhaps it seems to me, but if you compare Becca’s Postmortem Reconstruction and Cheryl’s photo, then in both of them the mouth is located a little at an angle, and also in both photos there is a characteristic feature: one corner of the lips is directed downward, the other is upward
5. Eye and hair color matches.
6. Cheryl's age at the time of Becka's discovered is 25 years old
Discrepancies:
- Cheryl’s height/weight initially seems abnormal, but we must take into account that during this time she could have grown to the required parameters.
- it is unclear how a 12-year-old child could survive, running away from home and remaining unnoticed for another 13 years, but I have several theories about this and I think that this is quite possible.

Any thoughts on this?

Another person who seemed somewhat similar to me is Kimberly Sue Doss. The external resemblance, in my opinion, is not so obvious, but I am interested in the unproven fact that she was seen after her disappearance in California with a changed appearance, generally matching the description of the UID

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back