GUILTY NM - Trinity Rains, 9 mos, shot to death, Albuquerque, 1 Dec 2009

This is just another example of the depraved minds that are out there in our society today. And to think my grandfather thought we were out of our minds in the 1970's? Things like this were very rare, not anymore, unfortunately.

Responding to my own post. Doesn't seem they have the death penalty there (according to the comments after the article).

Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty either, but look what happened to Jeffrey Dahmer.

just saying. :angel:

This poor mother..... I can't imagine. Seems like what we read here gets worse and worse daily.

I am in no way blaming anyone but this piece of crap that killed her, but why why why did the mother tell this ticking time bomb that she had seen another man naked? Didn't she know that would set him off? I feel so bad for this family. God bless Trinity.

Beachy, I feel your outrage, but I am not following you. When was there a time when a story like this would be front page in every paper? If anything, the fact that we have global 24/7 news coverage these days makes sure this story gets in front of WAY more people than it ever would have in the past.

I don't think parents harming a child to hurt another parent is new news or happens more frequently than it used to. It's just, when stuff like this happened 30-40 years ago, no one talked much about it and, if they did, it remained local. IMHO.

I guess my point is that it happens SO often now that the news doesn't even cover half of the incidents. There have been so many things since I've joined WS that I would never have even heard about if I hadn't read it here. I'll mention various things to my friends and neighbors and they will have no idea what I am talking about. I'll watch my news this evening and see if this particular incident is reported. I would be shocked if it is. Does your local paper report things like this? All of them? Maybe I'm just subjected to a really (and I mean REALLY) bad newspaper in my area! In fact, I know I am!

I think we just don't see eye to eye on this one. I'm convinced that I wouldn't hear about the majority of these incidents if I wasn't on WS.

I guess my point is that it happens SO often now that the news doesn't even cover half of the incidents. There have been so many things since I've joined WS that I would never have even heard about if I hadn't read it here. I'll mention various things to my friends and neighbors and they will have no idea what I am talking about. I'll watch my news this evening and see if this particular incident is reported. I would be shocked if it is. Does your local paper report things like this? All of them? Maybe I'm just subjected to a really (and I mean REALLY) bad newspaper in my area! In fact, I know I am!

I think we just don't see eye to eye on this one. I'm convinced that I wouldn't hear about the majority of these incidents if I wasn't on WS.

I hear what you are saying. I have no real opinion on that because I don't read or watch the news very often.

I am in no way blaming anyone but this piece of crap that killed her, but why why why did the mother tell this ticking time bomb that she had seen another man naked? Didn't she know that would set him off? I feel so bad for this family. God bless Trinity.

Maybe she never dreamed he would go that far?

the calmness in his voice is just chilling...he is not upset at all that he just murdered his child. scary. he's worried that's he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

How horrible. I haven't read the articles. I was looking at the myspace. She has so many friends who seem to really love her. I'm glad the mom will have some comfort in this tragedy. It's completely awful. Her myspace reads that she is single. Maybe she was already out of the horrible relationship?? Just awful. Poor mommy. I could never imagine!

Maybe she never dreamed he would go that far?

I'm wondering if he forced her to say she had. Because they were arguing for hours. He may have had her to a point that she thought he would kill her if she didn't say something. I dont know but whatever happened there it looks beyond words could ever explain. Again I just feel awful for the family. What a horror to ever have to burden. My prayers go out to them.

So sad for that baby, The 1st time he pulled a gun and aimed it at my baby would a been the last, now the baby is dead. The mother should have done something the 1st time. And I'm not packing blame on her, I understand the father is responsible for this. Just thinking how this baby may have lived if action was taken the 1st time. Maybe it is me but it looks like the father was hit pretty good the picture seems to show bruising or it could be the light. Also he seems to have been attacked more than once from the way this article is worded. He is now on suicide watch. http://www.kare11.com/news/national/national_article.aspx?storyid=829819&catid=18

http://www.koat.com/news/21802216/detail.html

A close friend of Ashley Trujillo, the woman whose daughter was shot to death Tuesday, spoke about Trujillo's bond with baby Trinity.

Trujillo was a CNM classmate and close friend of Jessica Frazier. Frazier said Trujillo was a wonderful mother.

"Trinity was actually a shining star," said Frazier. "Out of everything that was her life, Trinity was Ashley's life."

Frazier said the two had a special connection.

"When she would show pictures or talk about her, she just had a smile all the time," said Frazier. "They were just that cool mom-and-daughter combo."

So sad for that baby, The 1st time he pulled a gun and aimed it at my baby would a been the last, now the baby is dead. The mother should have done something the 1st time. And I'm not packing blame on her, I understand the father is responsible for this. Just thinking how this baby may have lived if action was taken the 1st time. Maybe it is me but it looks like the father was hit pretty good the picture seems to show bruising or it could be the light. Also he seems to have been attacked more than once from the way this article is worded. He is now on suicide watch. http://www.kare11.com/news/national/national_article.aspx?storyid=829819&catid=18

There was 2 times? I missed that. I can't even begin to imagine how anyone could ever hold a gun up to a baby... :furious::furious::furious:

ps. I finally got the oomphishstuff to look at his myspace page.. It's like looking at the clues of what makes a murderer. It's just beyond freaky. Sickening.

Responding to my own post. Doesn't seem they have the death penalty there (according to the comments after the article).

Nope, we don't have the DP here anymore. I think the legislature just voted it out effective this past summer.

the calmness in his voice is just chilling...he is not upset at all that he just murdered his child. scary. he's worried that's he's going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

I heard a recording of him calling 911 on the way to work this morning. He was saying in the call that as soon as he did it he knew it was the worst mistake of his life....

:(Ya think?

Even if there's no death penalty, I have a feeling the situation will take care of itself with him in jail. Or, at least, one can only hope.

I heard a recording of him calling 911 on the way to work this morning. He was saying in the call that as soon as he did it he knew it was the worst mistake of his life.... QUOTE]

Okay, just making sure I am not misreading...you were on your way to work when you heard the recording, right? NOT he was calling 911 on his way to work...that would just be...there aren't words.

I heard a recording of him calling 911 on the way to work this morning. He was saying in the call that as soon as he did it he knew it was the worst mistake of his life....

Okay, just making sure I am not misreading...you were on your way to work when you heard the recording, right? NOT he was calling 911 on his way to work...that would just be...there aren't words.
haha..
I thought about the way I wrote that after I posted & was too tired to correct it.
Yes, I was on my way to work & heard a recording of the call he made to 911

I hope that even if they don't kill him in prison, he lives every day with the fear that they will. Some good old psychological torture when all else fails.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back