GUILTY NM - Trinity Rains, 9 mos, shot to death, Albuquerque, 1 Dec 2009

I am in no way blaming anyone but this piece of crap that killed her, but why why why did the mother tell this ticking time bomb that she had seen another man naked? Didn't she know that would set him off? I feel so bad for this family. God bless Trinity.
According to the articles, he saw text messages.

I'm wondering if he forced her to say she had. Because they were arguing for hours. He may have had her to a point that she thought he would kill her if she didn't say something. I dont know but whatever happened there it looks beyond words could ever explain. Again I just feel awful for the family. What a horror to ever have to burden. My prayers go out to them.

With threats or without, with a gun or without, prolonged sessions of mental pressure and abuse can force a woman to confess to a lots of things that never took place. Personal experience....

http://myfox8.tributes.com/show/Trinity-Rains-87306971
Obituary

RAINS- Trinity Aneana "Trini" Rains, infant daughter of Ashley Trujillo and Christopher Rains, went to be with the Lord on Tuesday, December 1, 2009. Her name means: Trinity (Everlasting, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit); Aneana (an answer to prayer); and Rains (showers from heaven).

Wow, I wouldn't have given that psycho any acknowledgment he helped create a life he eventually took.

Wow, I wouldn't have given that psycho any acknowledgment he helped create a life he eventually took.

I totally freaking agree, he does not deserve for a second to be in the obituary for the child he killed! My GOD, he's just the SPERM DONOR - the equivalent of a turkey baster! He EXECUTED this poor infant!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back