GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he did this and goes to trial, let's hope for a decent jury this time.

I think we need to give the jury in the OJ trial a break. They did the best with WHAT THEY HAD TO WORK WITH, which was a dirty cop and a lot of other botched police work. Coupled with lame prosecutors, he now walks free. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at all of the above.

I think we need to give the jury in the OJ trial a break. They did the best with WHAT THEY HAD TO WORK WITH, which was a dirty cop and a lot of other botched police work. Coupled with lame prosecutors, he now walks free. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at all of the above.
--you are out of your mind--It was simply "jury nullification", they ignored tons of evidence--DNA proved his blood was on the scene, as Dr. Henry Li stated--The gloves fit PERFECTLY the second time he tried them on--The Bruno Magli shoes--his changing alibis--the cut on his finger--open -and-shut case all the way

--you are out of your mind--It was simply "jury nullification", they ignored tons of evidence--DNA proved his blood was on the scene, as Dr. Henry Li stated--The gloves fit PERFECTLY the second time he tried them on--The Bruno Magli shoes--his changing alibis--the cut on his finger--open -and-shut case all the way

:clap: I agree. They could have had a video of him doing the murders and they would have looked the other way.
The only person who could get any credit for this trial was the Jury Consultant, Jo-Ellen Dimitrius.

Some people are just evil since birth!
--could be but I think its something that's developed over the years--In 1979,he ran screaming down the hospital corridor "you killed my baby" at his first wife--screaming at Nicole almost incoherently after breaking in many times,taking the golf club to her car,smiling the day after she was murdered---and being cool as a cucumber on the flight,just hours after his butchery, cuz he knew his "problem" was gone forever--he's a psychopath

I watched the entire trial and would have found him guilty. The jury practically admitted afterwards why they voted the way they did, and it wasn't because the stupid glove didn't fit or a dirty cop admitting he used the :eek: *N*:eek: word.

I'm not mad at anyone, by the way. I'm sorry a psychopath double murderer (or is it sociopath?) is running around free and gloating about it. He deserves anything that happens to him as a result of thinking he's still above the law.

Originally I was a little upset that he wasn't taken away in handcuffs like any other named suspect would have been if they were the local bum on the street. Now I'm happy that LE didn't do that. Nobody can say the LVPD was out to get OJ now.

I guess he figured if hr can get away with murder, he could surely get away with robbery.:rolleyes:

He just must might.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/15/o-j-simpson-i-just-wanted-my-childhood-photos/

Beardsley spoke with the Associated Press late yesterday and said that he would give the photos back. "I feel bad about it," and added that both he and Simpson feel "this has gotten way out of control."

I wonder how much of the Goldman's money the Killer paid him to say that!:doh:

I have to agree with you Peter,there was way too much hard evidence that was ignored.As far as the "dirty cop" that was mentioned in a prior post,I'm assuming that's Det.Fuhrman,I think he got a bum rap concerning the OJ trial,he may or may not be a racist,but it had nothing to do with the murder of Nicole and Ron.

I'm starting to think OJ gets his "Highs" for commiting crimes and seeing how he gets out of them. Someone should tell him that eventually you fall hard after a "High". If he keeps this up,it just might happen,and lets see if he'll still have that smarky smile on his face.

Still feel sorry for his kids though ....

He just must might.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/15/o-j-simpson-i-just-wanted-my-childhood-photos/

Beardsley spoke with the Associated Press late yesterday and said that he would give the photos back. "I feel bad about it," and added that both he and Simpson feel "this has gotten way out of control."

I wonder how much of the Goldman's money the Killer paid him to say that!:doh:

I think you're right MrsMush. Also from the article:

Authorities are currently trying to sort out who owned what items, and believe that "part or all of the items" belong to Simpson, according to Police Captain James Dillon.

No, they were clearly biased, star-struck. OJ was dressed in Italian suits, and they didn't want to go back to the black community and be the ones that convicted him, they wanted to be the ones that exonerated him. Besides, Fuhrman wasn't "dirty", just a racist. Had the trial been held in Santa Monica, where the crime was committed, rather than L.A., OJ would've been convicted.

Well, let him have his stupid sports items back so the Goldman's can take them!

Is this normally what happens with an armed robbery? The two involved work it out to where everyone is happy?

:doh:

Sometimes I think OJ thinks he's still on a movie set.

Well, let him have his stupid sports items back so the Goldman's can take them!

Is this normally what happens with an armed robbery? The two involved work it out to where everyone is happy?

:doh:

Sometimes I think OJ thinks he's still on a movie set.

This is the first one I've heard of where the perps weren't sitting in jail waiting to go before a judge. I think the police are way too understanding in this case.

I read all though this thread and wanted to add something. But you know, OJ isn't worth it.
Why can't he just go away.
jmo

No, they were clearly biased, star-struck. OJ was dressed in Italian suits, and they didn't want to go back to the black community and be the ones that convicted him, they wanted to be the ones that exonerated him. Besides, Fuhrman wasn't "dirty", just a racist. Had the trial been held in Santa Monica, where the crime was committed, rather than L.A., OJ would've been convicted.

My friend and I were discussing this yesterday and this was her sentiment exactly regarding trial location and conviction.

I wish I never have to hear anything about him. He needs to disappear in a very deep hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels