GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe those items were "stolen" from the Rockingham estate before the civil trial, or even during. The "thieves" took a lot of items that could be sold later as OJ needed some ready cash. They truly belonged to the Goldmans' and Browns', but he "appropriated" them. If there was a "robbery", then it was never reported to the police.

I wonder if Fred Goldman was aware that some items were floating out there? I wonder if we'll ever find out who put those items in the auction house's possession. OJ himself? Perhaps they were sold before under the table and OJ wanted to try to sell them a second time. Being a sociopath, just about anything is justified in his mind.

Hope he gets stuck in jail, then found guilty, and sentenced for a long time.

OJ Arrested.

Let's just keep saying that again, and again, and again.

:woohoo:

But look at it this way, if not in this world, then in the next, OJ is going to find that his money and sports fame are worth nothing.

He had great looks too, OJ was a really physically attractive man. Until all the ugly inside came out. :( He had it ALL.

He was in LV for a wedding. He was best man!! Who the heck would have him as their best man!:loser:

He was in LV for a wedding. He was best man!! Who the heck would have him as their best man!:loser:

Some slimeball...will be funny if the groom was in on the robbery and gets dragged away from his honeymoon to go to jail!!! :D

His poor kids:snooty:

I felt bad for his kids the day they had to leave the loving environment of the Browns and go to live with their Dad. They have been through so much in their young lives and so much of it is because they have a sociopath for a father.

OJ is being charged for armed robbery today..I think after the release of the book, that is now owned by the Goldmans (rightfully so), he has pretty much made his bed.

Every LE in the nation has read the book by now. They are probably using it as a "case study" in training, in how not to mess up a murder investigation!

OJ is not above the law and IMO, must have snapped! The Goldman's have his book, peeved he ran to Las Vegas "demanding his stuff back".

I sure hope another High powered attorney doesn't cover him again!! He needs to start being held accountable for is arrogant actions.

I seriously think karma is hitting OJ in the teeth! He wants everyone to think he is such a wonderful gentleman. LOL He is a murdering, thief & a boisterous one at that.

He's digging a pretty deep hole for himself, everywhere he goes. The publicity he is getting is horrid. The question is.. how much lower will he go? Why won't LE stand up to this ? Why is everyone afraid of him? Is it because they know he'll kill them?

I can't stomach to watch anything on TV about him. He is a sorry excuse for a human being. I'd like to wipe that smirk right off his murdering face. What a looser he is!!!!!
Hi Cheeko!! I couldn't agree with you more. He is a :loser: :loser: :loser:

I hope the pompus azz is charged, tried and convicted. He is not only a thief but a double murderer. He committed PREMEDIATED double murders.

LAS VEGAS — O.J. Simpson was arrested Sunday on charges related to the armed robbery of Simpson sports memorabilia from a Las Vegas hotel room, Las Vegas police said Sunday.
Lead investigator Lt. Clint Nichols said Sunday that Simpson, 60, had played a "substantial role" in the incident and that in earlier interviews with the police, Simpson had provided information that "changed the course of the investigation

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296948,00.html

They are saying he won't get bail...

1) flight risk, due to no ties with Las Vegas and his past flight in 1994.
2) can be considered dangerous, since he was once charged with double murder...and
3) severity of charges against him.

Oh, God, please let Orenthal get what is coming to him...PLEASE!!

LOL, I just had to laugh at that.. hehe I haven't heard him called that in a long time.. I hope he gets what is coming to him as wel. Long over due

hehe... we have a thread in the Crimes forum already about OJ. :p

LOL, I just had to laugh at that.. hehe I haven't heard him called that in a long time.. I hope he gets what is coming to him as wel. Long over due

Shep Smith on FNC is hilarious when he gets going on OJ...he was reporting Friday on this robbery thing when it first happened and was calling him "Orenthal" all the time and laughing at him.

So my take is that OJ gave this guy his stuff so Goldmans couldn't get to it. Now OJ wants it back, but doens't want to pay for it so he decided to steal it instead. The plot thickens!
If so, OJ needs to bend over, put his head between his legs, and kiss his sweet *ss goodbye, as he'll be spending years and years in jail--that's how they got him charged with seven felonies--thanks O.J.--you did it up right.

No, they were clearly biased, star-struck. OJ was dressed in Italian suits, and they didn't want to go back to the black community and be the ones that convicted him, they wanted to be the ones that exonerated him. Besides, Fuhrman wasn't "dirty", just a racist. Had the trial been held in Santa Monica, where the crime was committed, rather than L.A., OJ would've been convicted.

I dispute that he is or ever was a racist. Read "Murder in Brentwood" and you may come away with another opinion. I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukeyboy43