GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing about this is that the teen daughter is probably the least culpable in this meltdown, yet she was the one that honked the horn that set the ball rolling.

Isn't that what purportedly (who knows who to believe?) started the "mouth running" and "gun flashing" from ALL of the other involved parties?

According to EN he thought they were out to get him. So I don't think the horn mattered much except to maybe solidify that view in his mind.

Do a paternity test on suspect's half-sibling. There is a reason he claimed someone was after his mom & the baby.

Then we have a "confession" to a guy with a rap sheet including contempt of court, possession, and I don't know what else, and his girlfriend who happens to have been currently and previously employed by PI/security outfits. Strange bedfellows if nothing else.

No indication EN knew TM or any of the kids, is there?

Something is bad wrong about this entire thing.

So that's a yes?

I guess... A mom is trying to help her daughter learn to drive. The daughter "has words with" (honks at) another driver. They exchange words. The mother returns to the streets with her (armed) son looking for the other driver. They meet again. The other driver pulls out their semi-automatic and they EXCHANGE (are not flat-out massacred by) gunfire.

Either the truth to any of those things is skewed (we have several viewpoints) or something else entirely is going on. It's all just too ridiculous.

""it could have been me""".......says volumes.

I have faith in LE.

I guess... A mom is trying to help her daughter learn to drive. The daughter "has words with" (honks at) another driver. They exchange words. The mother returns to the streets with her (armed) son looking for the other driver. They meet again. The other driver pulls out their semi-automatic and they EXCHANGE (are not flat-out massacred by) gunfire.

Either the truth to any of those things is skewed (we have several viewpoints) or something else entirely is going on. It's all just too ridiculous.

Or maybe the son initiated the escalation with the gun by brandishing it and using it as a threat. I honestly believe this to be what happened. Why else did she go home to get the son who had it? It is so unfortunate but I do not believe she had any idea that Erich was armed because not many mothers, gun or not would willingly take that risk of having their son confront an armed person.

I think Erich may have done something to intimidate them verbally, but I think they went into the situation to physically intimidate, and got more than they bargained for when he also had a gun and was willing to use it.

The sad thing about this is that the teen daughter is probably the least culpable in this meltdown, yet she was the one that honked the horn that set the ball rolling.

Isn't that what purportedly (who knows who to believe?) started the "mouth running" and "gun flashing" from ALL of the other involved parties?

This is what doesn't make sense to me, why is the teen daughter honking the horn to begin with?

bbm: you're right....depends on the economy of truth telling......and I guess LE is on that one too.

......wonder if she will honk again?

This is what doesn't make sense to me, why is the teen daughter honking the horn to begin with?

According to dear old dad, she had been getting driving lessons & had to follow the rules so she believed the other driver should, too. (Hey, don't ask me. IDK if he/she/they were thinking about issuing a citizen's traffic citation or what.)

according her father, she felt the ''offending'' driver needed correction

According to dear old dad, she had been getting driving lessons & had to follow the rules so she believed the other driver should, too. (Hey, don't ask me. IDK if he/she/they were thinking about issuing a citizen's traffic citation or what.)

oh yes....that learner's permit issue??? didn't apply to her though ((please correct me if I got that wrong))

But I thought he said he was just hanging out and not in a car. So why would she honk. I'm sorry, I might have my facts wrong. I'm so confused!

Is this from the comment linked earlier?

That was said by the daughter........"It could have been me"

That's the ''giveaway'' as to what really happened that night IMO

I really really do believe that LE is ''onto it'' - any deception is detectible

But I thought he said he was just hanging out and not in a car. So why would she honk. I'm sorry, I might have my facts wrong. I'm so confused!

EN called a friend to pick him up at the school. He didn't like being at the school with that green car circling around - made him think that the green car was looking for him.

When he got in the silver car at some point that's when the M's (green car) and the silver car driver had their ""moment""

Perhaps.....when the honking occurred, EN said ''that's the danged car that was looking for me''((don't know))

EN called a friend to pick him up at the school. He didn't like being at the school with that green car circling around - made him think that the green car was looking for him.

When he got in the silver car at some point that's when the M's (green car) and the silver car driver had their ""moment""

Perhaps.....when the honking occurred, EN said ''that's the danged car that was looking for me''((don't know))

Yes but what is confusing about this story is that they both had more than enough contact to recognize each other who are supposedly known "friends or mentors" especially after passing the car so close and forcing both cars to come to a complete stop while actually getting out to yell.

If they were friends, why is she so willing to get her armed son to confront him and why is he so willing to shoot her or her son?

I want an affidavit from the illegal left turner in the silver car and from EN if he was witness to the honking LOL

I'm so confused!

Welcome to the club. And with each shred of info that comes out, you're likely to be even moreso.

I know investigations aren't CSI-quick, but after the good part of a week there is still info coming out. And it ALL of the info coming out seems to either contradict the other info that's already out there or just flat-out be even more ridiculous!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa