GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #8

I do not hold the Meyers responsible for the knife incident. If the knife incident is true, then EN is responsible for his own actions, they are his and his alone.

As are the Meyerses responsible for their lies and deception in concealing EN's identity. Those lies are theirs and theirs alone.

I know most here don't believe the road rage story but until there is actual proof there isn't, I'm going to believe it for now. :) So in the GJ statement KM never said EN was the road rage guy therefore I do not believe that TM went out to look for EN that night. Again, I'm going to believe, for now, the GJ testimony for that is all the actual "legal" (you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God) statement I have to go on.
Q. Did you believe that the person that got
out of the car and the person in this drawing, Grand
Jury Exhibit Number 2, was Mr. Nowsch?
A. No.
Q. In fact if it had been Mr. Nowsch you
believe, based upon how he was illuminated and how long
you had to see him, that you would have been able to
identify that person?
A. Yes.

Not sure I'll buy the 2 coincidental silver cars theory unless & until there is authenticated surveillance videos showing them, or if the other driver comes forward and can prove he was the initiator of this whole drama. I suspect the defense attorneys can & will trip up the 2 related victims/witnesses on cross.

The prosecution has its work cut out. JMO - this hole is big enough for a legally blind teenager to drive a freight train through, IMO.

I'm inclined to believe one or more of the Meyers went after EN with intent as that is as much as admitted to just it is a question as to why as the defense for TM going out is that they went after EN with intent because he was misidentified as being the road rager or with the road rager just they got their original identification wrong as the reason TM went back out. Then you could just remove the whole road rage thing and have TM or whoever going back to where they saw EN in the park that made them drive home and then came back there - either way it is intentional. If KM was telling her dad it was EN all along but intentionally gave a false sketch to LE, that would be pretty serious, but I don't know that actually happened. If there was some time between the Buick arriving on Mt Shasta and the Audi arriving, TM might not have ever been in the car during any of the prior action and could have just gone outside to help her kids as it has been BM and KM that have been telling the potentially self-serving stories about their mom where they put it on her rather than it being a dispute between the Meyers kids and EN where TM might have literally just got caught in the cross-fire. I still have a hard time believing that she chased a gang member road rager home and went to their door unless she was on some kind of drugs, but I don't necessarily consider Selig a credible source to believe it. Other than BM saying TM chased the prior road rager that could just be a self-serving invention on his part, I'm not seeing anything in her past that would make her inclined to go after road ragers and why she would go after EN in particular after IDing him as a part of a road raging car.

One local, who asked not to be named for fear of retribution, told Daily Mail Online: 'He's known by the police gang unit. He represents a gang, he says he's not with them any more, but he has access to weapons, his friends have weapons.

'Three months ago when I confronted this kid at the park he tried to pull a gun on me. And I jumped on him and got his backpack away from me.'

The man says the suspect fits the description of the person wanted in connection with Meyers' death.
'That day [in the park] that silver car showed up, it's a white boy, he's young he's got blonde crew cut hair. It fits. 'The story fits, because they're all young punks in a gang called Alpha Block,' the neighbor added.

The man's wife, who also asked not to be named, said she spoke with detectives on Wednesday because the suspect had put a knife to her daughter and her two friends at the weekend.

'He's a punk, a 20-year-old punk,' she said. 'He's come after my son three or four times. My husband's gone after him to tell him to leave our kids alone.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ired-gun-park-days-killing.html#ixzz3WeNrhShs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What is up with all of these confrontations? JMO, the parents seem to be as involved in all the drama as the kids are. That's pretty strange to me.

JMO

As are the Meyerses responsible for their lies and deception in concealing EN's identity. Those lies are theirs and theirs alone.

Yup, the Meyers are responsible for their own lies and concealing EN's identity.

True, but there are some key differences.

I just wouldn't say it as fact that LE would have been arrested before 2/15 if the Meyers had been more forthcoming - it's a possibility but I wouldn't say that alternative history is definitely what would have happened. We don't know what happened in the first place, like it wouldn't surprise me if KM was one of the 'heads' EN saw and there was no road rage incident, but I don't know that to say for sure that she was there, she saw him and she knew they were after EN.

I'm inclined to believe one or more of the Meyers went after EN with intent as that is as much as admitted to just it is a question as to why as the defense for TM going out is that they went after EN with intent because he was misidentified as being the road rager or with the road rager just they got their original identification wrong as the reason TM went back out. Then you could just remove the whole road rage thing and have TM or whoever going back to where they saw EN in the park that made them drive home and then came back there - either way it is intentional. If KM was telling her dad it was EN all along but intentionally gave a false sketch to LE, that would be pretty serious, but I don't know that actually happened. If there was some time between the Buick arriving on Mt Shasta and the Audi arriving,

TM might not have ever been in the car during any of the prior action and could have just gone outside to help her kids as it has been BM and KM that have been telling the potentially self-serving stories about their mom where they put it on her rather than it being a dispute between the Meyers kids and EN where TM might have literally just got caught in the cross-fire. I still have a hard time believing that she chased a gang member road rager home and went to their door unless she was on some kind of drugs, but I don't necessarily consider Selig a credible source to believe it. Other than BM saying TM chased the prior road rager that could just be a self-serving invention on his part, I'm not seeing anything in her past that would make her inclined to go after road ragers and why she would go after EN in particular after IDing him as a part of a road raging car.

Absolutely 100% agree with bolded.

Could the family want to put TM in the car so that BrM would not appear suspicious or culpable (or less so?) I'm not implying he may be guilty of anything beyond possibly misstatement of the facts.

JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ired-gun-park-days-killing.html#ixzz3WeNrhShs

Daily Mail Online also earned that Nowsch is believed to be a member of a Vegas gang called Alpha Block.

One local, who asked not to be named for fear of retribution, told Daily Mail Online: 'He's known by the police gang unit. He represents a gang, he says he's not with them any more, but he has access to weapons, his friends have weapons.

'Three months ago when I confronted this kid at the park he tried to pull a gun on me. And I jumped on him and got his backpack away from me.'

The man says the suspect fits the description of the person wanted in connection with Meyers' death.

'That day [in the park] that silver car showed up, it's a white boy, he's young he's got blonde crew cut hair. It fits. 'The story fits, because they're all young punks in a gang called Alpha Block,' the neighbor added.

BBM: Not very clear here. Does he mean EN looks like the sketch? Which we know he doesn't. Or has he actually seen someone in a silver car that DOES look like the sketch? DA looks nothing like the sketch. Is the sketch relevant after all?

BBM: Not very clear here. Does he mean EN looks like the sketch? Which we know he doesn't. Or has he actually seen someone in a silver car that DOES look like the sketch? DA looks nothing like the sketch. Is the sketch relevant after all?

I understood that to mean that one of EN's friends matched the description of the sketch.

I understood that to mean that one of EN's friends matched the description of the sketch.

That's kind of what I thought. Just wanted to see if anyone else did too. If true, it seems the guy in the sketch would be more relevant, not less.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ired-gun-park-days-killing.html#ixzz3WeNrhShs

Daily Mail Online also earned that Nowsch is believed to be a member of a Vegas gang called Alpha Block.

Good catch. Blond with a crewcut?? Sounds like he's talking about the completely wrong person.

Maybe that's what Selig & Jonpierre (or whatever that guy's name is) got into the argument about?

Time, I am so glad you chimed in. The day of EN's arrest, you posted something to the effect of,
"Don't tell me, he's screaming 'There's the animal!'"

Just out of curiosity, was that a real question, or were you watching the coverage on TV when it happened? (FYI - that's exactly what he did.)

Oh, my gosh, I'd have to look back. Can't remember if I saw him on TV or read it. Old Bob is really a piece of work though :(

On Thursday afternoon, police arrested 19-year-old Erich Milton Nowsch Jr. as helicopters buzzed overhead and SWAT teams swarmed a private drive about a dozen miles from the Las Vegas Strip. Police said the suspect had been under surveillance since the road-rage incident. And, as the action unfolded nearby, Robert Meyers lost it.

“Are you all happy? You made my wife look like an animal, and my son,” he shouted at news cameras. “There’s the animal, a block away. Are you happy?”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-made-my-wife-look-like-an-animal-and-my-son/

Absolutely 100% agree with bolded.

Could the family want to put TM in the car so that BrM would not appear suspicious or culpable (or less so?) I'm not implying he may be guilty of anything beyond possibly misstatement of the facts.

JMO

If TM wasn't in the car than why would she have her purse with her?

And then Exhibit 13 is a closeup of her
driver's license?
A. That's correct.
Q. And that was located in a purse right
outside the driver's side door; is that correct?
A. Yes.

I know most here don't believe the road rage story but until there is actual proof there isn't, I'm going to believe it for now. :) So in the GJ statement KM never said EN was the road rage guy therefore I do not believe that TM went out to look for EN that night. Again, I'm going to believe, for now, the GJ testimony for that is all the actual "legal" (you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God) statement I have to go on.
Q. Did you believe that the person that got
out of the car and the person in this drawing, Grand
Jury Exhibit Number 2, was Mr. Nowsch?
A. No.
Q. In fact if it had been Mr. Nowsch you
believe, based upon how he was illuminated and how long
you had to see him, that you would have been able to
identify that person?
A. Yes.

So that must mean that you think there was really a spiky-haired dude that road-raged TM & KM?

Do you have any thoughts as to why police aren't looking for that dude?

Do you have any thoughts as to why KM said in her GJ testimony that the road rage dude hit the Buick, when police say there's no evidence of a collision?

Do you have any thoughts on the monumentally unlikely and monumentally unfortunate coincidence that TM & BM went out looking for the road rage dude, and just happened to chase their neighbor, who TM had mentored and consoled? And the monumentally unfortunately coincidence that EN just happened to think that some people were out to get him, so that he was loaded for bear that night and ready to flee at the first sign of danger?

I gotta say, if you try to believe the story as told by KM & BM in their testimony, you've gotta believe a lot of very unlikely and nonsensical things.

I admire you for having such faith in human nature that you think people don't lie under oath, but I'm a lot more cynical. I believe they do lie, all the time, and even under oath.

If TM wasn't in the car than why would she have her purse with her?

And then Exhibit 13 is a closeup of her
driver's license?
A. That's correct.
Q. And that was located in a purse right
outside the driver's side door; is that correct?
A. Yes.

She could have gone out to the car then. Also by the same token it could have been BM and TM who were at the school where TM only got in the car then. I'm not aware of anyone besides BM and KM saying TM was in the car this whole time besides them as there isn't 3rd party witnesses or footage that shows it was her specifically that was in the car during all the events. It's not like they have the elusive road rager saying he had an argument with TM to know whether or not that event happened or that TM was there if that event happened rather than the alleged road rage being a dispute between the Meyers kids and someone else.

The man's wife, who also asked not to be named, said she spoke with detectives on Wednesday because the suspect had put a knife to her daughter and her two friends at the weekend.

'He's a punk, a 20-year-old punk,' she said. 'He's come after my son three or four times. My husband's gone after him to tell him to leave our kids alone.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ired-gun-park-days-killing.html#ixzz3WeNrhShs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What is up with all of these confrontations? JMO, the parents seem to be as involved in all the drama as the kids are. That's pretty strange to me.

JMO

Yet another set of victims that didn't call the police? About a knife attack! Weird indeed. Is there a reason people in this area don't call the police about violent assaults? It seems like another universe to me...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back