GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #8

Neighbor quoted in Daily Mail hasn't said anything about the size.

The man says the suspect fits the description of the person wanted in connection with Meyers' death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3WeNrhShs

Nor does he say the word "sketch". He says "description". A sketch would be looked at. It's a depiction. In this case, the sketch depicted the face of the suspect. Whether said suspect is real or made up. The witness said "description". A description is something that you would read. A description would consist of words. The words that described the sketch of alleged suspect are 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. That is nowhere close to looking like EN who is 5'3" and 120 pounds. Nor do I think the face looks like him. IMO. Are you trying to say that the sketch is EN?

Originally Posted by jjenny

EN has a crew cut in some of the photos I have seen.

Because if you think the sketch is EN, then there is no reason KM wouldn't have known it was him right off the bat. No need to circulate a sketch at all.

The man says the suspect fits the description of the person wanted in connection with Meyers' death.

Nor does he say the word "sketch". He says "description". A sketch would be looked at. It's a depiction. In this case, the sketch depicted the face of the suspect. Whether said suspect is real or made up. The witness said "description". A description is something that you would read. A description would consist of words. The words that described the sketch of alleged suspect are 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. That is nowhere close to looking like EN who is 5'3" and 120 pounds. Nor do I think the face looks like him. IMO. Are you trying to say that the sketch is EN?

Because if you think the sketch is EN, then there is no reason KM wouldn't have known it was him right off the bat. No need to circulate a sketch at all.
He is not describing the sketch. He is describing someone who he saw in the park. EN and the sketch appear to be two different people.

Yet another set of victims that didn't call the police? About a knife attack! Weird indeed. Is there a reason people in this area don't call the police about violent assaults? It seems like another universe to me...

What are you talking about? If they didn't call the police how is that EN got charged? If they never reported it, police wouldn't even know about this.

One local, who asked not to be named for fear of retribution, told Daily Mail Online: 'He's known by the police gang unit. He represents a gang, he says he's not with them any more, but he has access to weapons, his friends have weapons.

'Three months ago when I confronted this kid at the park he tried to pull a gun on me. And I jumped on him and got his backpack away from me.'

'That day [in the park] that silver car showed up, it's a white boy, he's young he's got blonde crew cut hair. It fits. 'The story fits, because they're all young punks in a gang called Alpha Block,' the neighbor added.

The man's wife, who also asked not to be named, said she spoke with detectives on Wednesday because the suspect had put a knife to her daughter and her two friends at the weekend.

'He's a punk, a 20-year-old punk,' she said. 'He's come after my son three or four times. My husband's gone after him to tell him to leave our kids alone.

Actually I think this may be talking about the same event that EN is now charged with other than now a blind boy has been added to the story.

BBM.

In fact, KM specifically said in her GJ testimony that A) she would have recognized EN if it were him, and B) it was not EN.

There's no sense in arguing about whether the sketch bears any resemblance to EN. It wasn't him, KM said it wasn't him, and we all know it wasn't him. Anyone who wants to quibble about size or whether EN ever had a crewcut is barking up the wrong tree.

Yet another set of victims that didn't call the police? About a knife attack! Weird indeed. Is there a reason people in this area don't call the police about violent assaults? It seems like another universe to me...

And knife - gun - knife? I could maybe see knife - gun - gun, but to go back to the knife? IDK?

Where is the alleged murder weapon, btw?

What are you talking about? If they didn't call the police how is that EN got charged? If they never reported it, police wouldn't even know about this.

I'd love to see a copy of EN's rap sheet! Perhaps these incidents are on it. Perhaps this family only talked about it to the media when the story broke, unidentified of course. If he'd been hauled in three times just with these people, I'm not sure how he'd have been walking the streets a free man to be available to be chased by Tammy and her son. *Shrug*.
It just strikes me as odd that all these people are confronting these violent attackers instead of letting the police handle it. I'm just saying it isn't like that in my corner of the world. Do the police in Vegas not respond or something? Is that why Tammy and family didn't report it but tok matters into their own hands instead? Just trying to make some sense out of this whole bizarre story.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teen-suspect-fired-gun-park-days-killing.html

From above:
One local, who asked not to be named for fear of retribution, told Daily Mail Online: 'He's known by the police gang unit. He represents a gang, he says he's not with them any more, but he has access to weapons, his friends have weapons.
'Three months ago when I confronted this kid at the park he tried to pull a gun on me. And I jumped on him and got his backpack away from me.'
'That day [in the park] that silver car showed up, it's a white boy, he's young he's got blonde crew cut hair. It fits. 'The story fits, because they're all young punks in a gang called Alpha Block,' the neighbor added.
The man's wife, who also asked not to be named, said she spoke with detectives on Wednesday because the suspect had put a knife to her daughter and her two friends at the weekend.
'He's a punk, a 20-year-old punk,' she said. 'He's come after my son three or four times. My husband's gone after him to tell him to leave our kids alone.
'He hangs out at the park right here, he's always there, he deals weed and stuff. 'His mom's a nice lady but he's always been in trouble, he has been for years. He's bad news.'

What? Who is the blonde with a crew cut who drives a silver car?!?!?!?!

DA's hair is red. EN's hair is dark brown.

And knife - gun - knife? I could maybe see knife - gun - gun, but to go back to the knife? IDK?

Where is the alleged murder weapon, btw?

I guess the way I'm reading it, he first attacked a family member with a gun over a backpack issue three months prior to that article. Then he attacked daughter with a knife at a later time, on a weekend and the wife waited to report it till Wednesday.
So yeah, gun attack, knife attack, if this was reported, and the unidentified family knew who he was (because the dad went after the 20-year old punk To tell him to leave his kids alone) how in the world was this kid out on the streets to even get into an altercation with the M family?

He is not describing the sketch. He is describing someone who he saw in the park. EN and the sketch appear to be two different people.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-made-my-wife-look-like-an-animal-and-my-son/

He is comparing the description of the man he saw in the park with the description of the man wanted in connection with the shooting. It can't be more clear.

What? Who is the blonde with a crew cut who drives a silver car?!?!?!?!

DA's hair is red. EN's hair is dark brown.

The guy never said that blonde with a crew cut was the one who drove a silver car. EN's hair is not dark brown, it's regular brown. Could presumably be described as dark blonde.

The guy never said that blonde with a crew cut was the one who drove a silver car. EN's hair is not dark brown, it's regular brown. Could presumably be described as dark blonde.

Really? Just sayin'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ired-gun-park-days-killing.html#ixzz3WeNrhShs
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What is up with all of these confrontations? JMO, the parents seem to be as involved in all the drama as the kids are. That's pretty strange to me. JMO
bbm

As far as parents getting involved in drama w EN, I can understand that if there is a significant age difference
between EN-aggressor and the kids he threatened. Or if vic is someone w a serous impairment.
Not clear to me how old the other kids were (aside from legally-blind child). Maybe someone here knows?

The Daily Mail's source may be a little off (if you get my drift.) He has a fairly serious criminal conviction that was appealed (& lost.) I don't know the background between the victim and him. JS

So that must mean that you think there was really a spiky-haired dude that road-raged TM & KM?

Do you have any thoughts as to why police aren't looking for that dude?

Do you have any thoughts as to why KM said in her GJ testimony that the road rage dude hit the Buick, when police say there's no evidence of a collision?

Do you have any thoughts on the monumentally unlikely and monumentally unfortunate coincidence that TM & BM went out looking for the road rage dude, and just happened to chase their neighbor, who TM had mentored and consoled? And the monumentally unfortunately coincidence that EN just happened to think that some people were out to get him, so that he was loaded for bear that night and ready to flee at the first sign of danger?

I gotta say, if you try to believe the story as told by KM & BM in their testimony, you've gotta believe a lot of very unlikely and nonsensical things.

I admire you for having such faith in human nature that you think people don't lie under oath, but I'm a lot more cynical. I believe they do lie, all the time, and even under oath.

In all honesty, Sonjay :) I don't have all the answer to why I feel the way I do about all this. Here is what I do know, I, myself have been to court and I've had to give statements to the police etc.. I also know that I didn't remember every little detail and I also remember when I was being questioned, I had to give answers and only when asked. I also know it's nerve wracking being questioned and you feel you have to give lots of details because you are being questioned over and over again. So, right now I'm giving the Meyers some slack on their stories. I believe RM should have kept quite through all this as well because he made things worse, IMO.

Even if there weren't signs of a accident from the road rage, doesn't mean that there wasn't something going on while they were driving. This spikey hair guy could be a totally separate incident from the actual shooting who happens to drive a silver car. KM is 15 years old and most likely was scared, or maybe she was the one who was driving at the time and was afraid she would get in trouble for driving without a license or whatever... Then you have BM giving his side of what happened, there here comes the dad giving his version when he wasn't even there. We don't know what his kids are telling him, we are not there to hear it. I think he just wants to get in front of the camera and mouth off and he may had his own spin to it.

I really REALLY wish we had the original police report from that night, I'd get a better feel for all this :) You guys could be right in what your theory is and I could be soooo off my martini rocker with my theory. Also, I do believe people lie even when under oath but EN's story matches somewhat to the Meyers after the road rage incident.

Sorry Sonjay, I can't give you all your answers because I don't have all the facts, just bits and pieces and I'm just going by what I read in the GJ statement. I NEED TO HEAR MORE!! lol :crazy:

I don't recall anyone saying that she was. I remember it being said she was a nurse, but a nurse isn't necessarily synonymous with being an RN.

IIRC, which in this case is always a crap shoot, RM said she was a nurse. I will locate the video.

bbm

As far as parents getting involved in drama w EN, I can understand that if there is a significant age difference
between EN-aggressor and the kids he threatened. Or if vic is someone w a serous impairment.
Not clear to me how old the other kids were (aside from legally-blind child). Maybe someone here knows?

He said in one DM interview that EN had stayed at their house hundreds of times, so I guess maybe he was acting more in the capacity of an informal guardian than as the father of EN's peer. (In this, he sounds like he was EN's buddy, despite the 27 year age difference.)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nned-19-year-old-said-buying-Xanax-years.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back