Identified! NY - Brooklyn, Calvert Vaux Prk, Blk/EuroFem 25-45, UP13810, Monique tattoo, IUD, mesh stent, Jan'15 - Jennifer McAllister

Heh, I didn't see your post either. That's okay, better double information and not enough, and you had somethings I didn't.

I would be interested in knowing about the flood plain. That bit about the elbow in the tree makes me wonder whether it was thrown there or if it might have been washed there in high water. It's a very weird case all around.

it was most deff thrown there I know the area well. Even though it is very prone to flooding, flood waters would never go that high. Unless the body was there pre-hurricane sandy (October 22nd 2012) and went through the hurricane - and then it is very possible that the waters somehow got it into a tree

drugs is a HUGE possibility especially due to the area ...
could be from the city or from out of town ...
in that area of brooklyn though - most likely a new yorker (possibly homeless though???)(new york has very high homelessness stats...)

ok everyone I have complied everything minus the photos ... let me know what your thinking now that you have seen it all together I have added some of my own ideas along with what I have found with the thread
Credit to everyone who has posted so far!!!

Websleuthes
Brooklyn Dismembered Body

• Info
    • March 22 2015 in the area near Shore Parkway and 26th Avenue in the Gravesend section of Brooklyn
    • Tattoos - A red and green colored tattoo on the right calf of a heart with a rose and the possible name “Monique” or “Ronique” “Roniqua”
      • Medical implants - a mesh stent and an intrauterine device are present within the tissue of the pelvis
      • Prior surgery - mesh stent as evidence for possible prior surgery.
        • Mesh stent in pelvis area is usually due to prolapse
          • A prolapse is a medical condition where an organ in the abdominal, rectal, or pelvic area falls out of place
          • Pelvic organ prolapse is common in women, especially after childbirth and as women increase in age.
      • Dismembered parts of female found in different locations and at different times around Calvert Vaux Park. Some limbs washed up on the shore, some found in trees, gruesome. Head never located.
      • First remains of Monique Jane Doe were located on 4th Jan 2015, date in thread title needs to be updated. It was also mentioned that remains seemed to be there for period of time so we are probably looking for person who disappeared sometimes in 2014 or prior

Questions
      • Drugs?
      • Prostitute?
      • Homeless?
      • Race? <&#8212;&#8212; super useful to know
      • Tattoo &#8212; could be for self - child - lover - mother - previously deceased family member?

Possible Finds:

Dont think any of these women are really good for it
WE MUST FIND THE RACE TO MAKE IT EASIER TO ELIMINATE WOMEN!!!!

When I was doing a google search on the popularity of the name Ronique I came across the name Veronique (a French name) as another variation for Ronique. If the tattoo is indeed Ronique, could it be possible that it is short for Veronique?
The only missing person with the name Veronique I am able to find is a Canadian woman missing since 1979. There is no information about her having any tattoos. Given her age, I highly doubt that it is her.

Could the mesh stint be narrowed down to a time frame when she had it?

For instance, where I live, they no longer use the mesh stint for Prolapses (problems with the technology) and it's a good indicator of time when a woman had it fixed?

LE made facial reconstruction based on her DNA!

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/13810

PS: just to add Reconstruction based on DNA is called phenotyping

How is DNA Phenotyping different from DNA Profiling?

As their names signify, both DNA profiling and DNA phenotyping use DNA for identification and forensic purposes. However, authorities use DNA profiling (like fingerprinting) to ‘identify’ an individual when they already have their hands on the DNA sample of a potentially matching individual. However, when there is nothing to go on, DNA phenotyping can help to establish what the perpetrator might look like and then narrow down the pool of suspects even further.

Also referred to as molecular photofitting, DNA Phenotyping has a number of applications, but it is mainly used for determining a person’s facial attributes for forensic and investigation purposes.

https://www.scienceabc.com/innovati...ork-snp-photofitting-crime-investigation.html

Ok I have been staring at the tattoo. Maybe it says Boriqua? That's another way of saying Puerto Rican. Worth looking into IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Updated link:

Unidentified Person Case

Ruleouts (the date appears to be date last seen):

MP41338 Darlene Butts 04/01/2015 San Bernardino CA

MP621 Shawntell Waites 01/01/2006 Bernalillo NM

MP14876 Stevie Bates 04/28/2012 Westchester NY
Thank You Carbuff.

Darlene Butts missing from CA - I can't find her in any database :(, but have seen this video of her on FB - . It is clearly visible that she has heart tattoo with Monique written in it or her arm. That might be explanation why she was compared.

Shawntell Waites is actually called Shawntell Monique Waites. Again, clear why they looked at her. Her profile - Shawntell Monique Waites – The Charley Project

Stevie Bates - probably checked by them due to her NYC location. I doubt she would have mash and UID fitted at her age.
===
I came across case of 29 year old Natoya Stephens missing from Brooklyn in 2012 after fight with fiance... She has two children and some tattoos. NY - NY - Natoya Stephens, 29, Brooklyn, 10 July 2012. Age, location and timeframe are good. I wonder if any of her children are called Ronique?

I am not in the tattoo world, and I do not have any. However of all the people I know that have tattoos, not one has their own name tattooed on their bodies.

IIRC, Mary Stetson was identified by the 'MARY' tattooed on her shoulder, and Angel McAllister, formerly known as Yuma Jane Doe, had a 'Angel Baby' tattoo.

Although I can't recall anyone I know with their birthname tattooed on them, I do know several with their nickname tattooed.

NY - NY - Sasha Davis, 30, Selah Davis, 3 months, & Jarib Bennett, 27, Bronx, 15 Feb 2008
Missing Person Case
Sasha Davis went missing from the Bronx in 2008 with an adult male and her 3 month old baby. Namus says she has a tattoo on her right calf but no detail of what kind of tattoo.

Sasha Davis is good suggestion. Their car was found in Rochester though, which I think is quite far up north of NY state and it would suggest that they made it to that destination. Not sure if she would have UID fitted within 3 month after the child birth and mesh stent having also fitted. I would think it would be someone a bit older and probably with more children, but that is just a thought.

Due to her departing from Bronx and also some tattoo on calf as Jane Doe, yes, it would warrant some further look into her case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle
Back