Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body of Connecticut man who vanished from Manhattan party found in wooded area of Jersey Shore

Investigators found the remains of Joseph Comunale, 26, buried in a shallow grave in a desolate area behind an Oceanport, N.J., florist, the sources told the Daily News.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-nyc-party-found-new-jersey-article-1.2875953

From that article:
Communale disappeared after popping into an East Side apartment party late Saturday. He was last seen on video re-entering the building around 7:30 a.m. Sunday.
So he left and went back the next morning? That's new info isn't it? Other articles said his friends left him there Sat night.

Anyone else wondering...is this going to lead to LISK...????

I doubt it because the person who carried the luggage out asked the front desk how long they keep security footage. From what little I have read, LISK is more tech-savvy than that. I think something unplanned happened--crime of anger? And someone panicked and tried to get rid of evidence. JMO.

This is a very sad update I saw a report about Joey's disappearance earlier on Fox News today. R.I.P Joey.

I wonder what the motive was? It states his male friends stayed behind, it was the females that left. Also I don't think it was the victim returning at 730am, I think it was the suspect. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WAIT!!!!!

:what:

:thud:

"their friend"

:scared:

:gaah:

UNmcREAL!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Body of Connecticut man who vanished from Manhattan party found in wooded area of Jersey Shore

Investigators found the remains of Joseph Comunale, 26, buried in a shallow grave in a desolate area behind an Oceanport, N.J., florist, the sources told the Daily News.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-nyc-party-found-new-jersey-article-1.2875953

RIP Joey :praying:

missing.jpg

Hate to see these updates, even though it didn't look good to begin with. :( RIP Joey. :rose:

:( Poor guy. May justice be swift!

Poor man...everyone wants to go to parties in NYC at his age. Wonder what the hell happened.

Poor man...everyone wants to go to parties in NYC at his age. Wonder what the hell happened.

My two guesses at this point:

* dispute over drugs (and/or money for drugs)
* sex encounter gone wrong

Could also be a regular ol' argument that got out of hand?

IDK.

jmo

Few new tidbits of info at link below:

Hit some Manhattan clubs before heading to apt

Both being held on charges not directly related to case

Both asked for their attorneys when brought in for questioning

Knife not found

Blood found in jeweler's son's car

A lot of blood in apt; unsophisticated cleanup

Man Who Went Missing After Night of Clubbing Found in NJ Grave: Sources

<snip>

One suspect was identified by sources as the son of a nationally known jeweler serving the well-to-do and celebrities across the country.

The identity of the other suspect, who lives in New Jersey, was not disclosed by the sources.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...fter-night-of-clubbing-found-nj-grave-sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24