Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two guesses at this point:

* dispute over drugs (and/or money for drugs)
* sex encounter gone wrong

Could also be a regular ol' argument that got out of hand?

IDK.

jmo

It could have been over women too. Joseph looked like a good guy, but definitely gave off a hyper masculinity image. Drunk men with high testosterone tend to go overboard validating their masculinity.

RIP Joseph

It could have been over women too. Joseph looked like a good guy, but definitely gave off a hyper masculinity image. Drunk men with high testosterone tend to go overboard validating their masculinity.

RIP Joseph

Yes, I agree. I consider all the possibilities at this point as being under the big umbrella of "sex encounter gone wrong." Could be a fight over a woman, fight with a woman, or fight over a man, fight with a man. General fight among them all.

I kinda sorta am thinking money is going to be an issue, though. Just a hunch.

I also think the truth will come out in the case. Someone(s) will turn on the others, imo.

jmo

This is from the DailyMail link above:

"Also on Sunday night, the NYPD received an unrelated 911 call about a man dragging a suspicious trash bag out of the fancy co-op building, which is located at 418 East 59th Street in Midtown East, sources told the TV station."

Wonder who made that call??

The person named in the article has a FB page....but only a small number of friends for someone of his age and social set. Either he has a second FB, wasn't active on FB...or people have unfriended in the last day or so.

jmo

Wonder if someone owed him $$ ? :(

Rest in peace, Joseph. I feel for the family members who have to id him. Horrible.

fcd9ca0e08c8aa196d84355f37cf2b22.jpg

Video surveillance captured a man wheeling out two pieces of luggage. A short time later, someone called 911 about a missing person. Investigators reportedly found the remains of 26-year-old Joseph Comunale of Connecticut, buried in a shallow grave in a desolate area behind an Oceanport, New Jersey florist. He was last seen alive at a party in a luxury apartment building in Manhattan over the weekend.

"The remains of Joseph Comunale, 26, of Stamford, was found in Oceanport in Monmouth County on Wednesday. Law enforcement sources say the body was believed to be 'chopped,'" reports PIX 11.

James Rackover has been named as a person of interest in the murder of Joseph Comunale, 26, who went missing after a party in Manhattan, NYC, and whose body was found in a shallow grave alongside the Jersey Shore on Wednesday.

"Rackover is the son of Jeffrey Rackover, a famous jeweler who owns Jeffrey Rackover Diamonds on 5th Avenue in NYC, and is known for catering to A-list celebrities such as Natasha Bedingfield and Jennifer Lopez.

It was said that Jeffrey also picked out Melania Trump’s engagment ring, and is a personal friend of Trump."

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/217851009-story

http://heavy.com/news/2016/11/james...ew-jersey-photos-linkedin-facebook-instagram/

(First time starting a thread. Hope I did it right. Couldn't find this on WS, hope it isn't a duplicate!)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thank you admin for merging post. I was having a hard time finding a thread for this story!

My friend knew Joey. A lot of his fb friends are mutual friends of mine on facebook. I am curious what the reason is for his murder.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Looks as though we may have some verified insiders !!

Is there any info on motive, now that they've named a suspect ? We can sleuth the suspect now.
May shed some light on why Joseph had to be murdered.
:moo:

Looks as though we may have some verified insiders !!

Is there any info on motive, now that they've named a suspect ? We can sleuth the suspect now.
May shed some light on why Joseph had to be murdered.
:moo:

JMO... I'm not sure about motive but suspect maybe drugs/money or both? The suspect is the son of a very wealthy man and appears to be quite wealthy himself, why do something so stupid and lose everything you have? Unless maybe they were doing drugs which can make people lose their minds and not think rationally. If I had that kind of money I sure as hell wouldn't want to screw my whole life up & lose it all... But sometimes people with lots of money think they are above the law as well. JMO.

RIP Joseph.. You didn't deserve to have your life cut so short like this.

some details coming out:

Comunale had been hanging out at The Gilded Lily in New York City on Saturday, and followed a group of people to the party at James Rackover’s apartment. Sources said the group was using cocaine and police suspect steroids were also involved.

“We believe something apparently went south in the apartment after partying all night,” a police source said.

Cops found blood inside the apartment, and on the clothes of Rackover and one of his friends, sources said.

Comunale was last seen in building surveillance video with James Rackover.

Cops found Comunale’s body after the suspect’s friend turned himself in, telling cops they drove to New Jersey to dump the body. His partially-burned remains were found inside a suitcase that had been buried behind Foggia’s Florist in Oceanport.

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.a...r/news-story/29d03671859782680df7f5aca302fc48
https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategori...ed-body-of-party-goer-found-in-shallow-grave/

What the holy bell. That sounds like a rage induced murder. I wonder did he break his pelvis in the possible fall? My mind's eye sees a scenario where tempers flared drunkenly, Joseph was pushed off the balcony purposefully and perhaps was conscious and ready the dial 911
Perhaps then the pusher started stabbing him to keep him quiet? Then the burning to hide evidence?

Or more evilly was it more planned? Was the broken pelvis due to (cringe) rape?

I dunno. You always hate stories that start with alot of alcohol and drugs. Goes way to hell from there. Sigh. Wasted lives right here. I hope this entitled doesn't buy his way to some ridiculous defence.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Broken pelvis may be related to desire to transport body from apt via suitcase. Just my speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member