NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

Your attachment does not show, but I have already been there as well as other maps to try and get different views of her home. The one house next to her appears under construction in 2012, and with the housing market and that looks like a high dollar home, it may still sit vacant, so many do now.
They showed on a site I went on the average rent in that area, and its feasible she might be able to do it with having two jobs, especially if she gets child support to assist. Her home looks very nice, but I am guessing the area is not the best as the house values and rent averages are below many I have seen in Suffolk County. IMHO

Oh and I do live in Colorful Colorado, but was born and raised in New York and most all my family is still there...:)

The sudden disappearance of a mother from Suffolk County remained a mystery on Monday.
She vanished more than a week ago on her way home from work, CBS2’s Ilana Gold reported.
Natalie Wilkins said she needs answers as to what happened to her close friend, Patricia Cabrera.
“I just feel like I can’t breathe. It’s very surreal,” Wilkins said. “(We are) very desperate to find her. Her daughter wants to know where her mom is.”

Wilkins, who is also the aunt of Cabrera’s 12-year-old daughter, said she has called Cabrera’s cellphone for more than a week, but it keeps going right to voicemail.

There has been no sign of the 34-year-old or her black Honda at her Bay Shore home.
“There’s nothing missing from her house. There’s no luggage missing. All her clothes are there, all her personal things are there, her credit cards, pocketbook,” Wilkins said.
Cabrera was last seen leaving work at Mama’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant at around 10 p.m. on Dec. 26.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/01...ay-after-christmas-grips-bay-shore-community/

Yes she looks completely different.
Thanks for the video!

http://longisland.news12.com/multime...oman-1.9770712

Looks like one of my questions might be answered.
In the video it is mentioned that Patricia lived alone with her 11 year old daughter. I take that to mean Patricia rents the house by herself for just her and her daughter and there are no other tenants. Is that what the rest of you get out of that statement?

I am thinking there is probably an ex, just a feeling. The person who claims her as a friend, but claims her daughter as her Niece for one. She has many pictures, but none with a boyfriend, ex, male friend. However she has that she went to a local High School I believe in Brentwood. I hope more pieces get filled in so we have something to go on. She seems like a very beautiful, young mother .... I wonder when her daughter realized she was missing. Funny that seems it took her missing work for her to be missed....further making me think her daughter was elsewhere just after Christmas. IMHO

http://longisland.news12.com/multime...oman-1.9770712

Looks like one of my questions might be answered.
In the video it is mentioned that Patricia lived alone with her 11 year old daughter. I take that to mean Patricia rents the house by herself for just her and her daughter and there are no other tenants. Is that what the rest of you get out of that statement?

That is how I am taking it....Just the two of them. I pray her daughter has a good support system in place at this time and is with family who loves her, this has to be so hard on her. IMHO

Funny that seems it took her missing work for her to be missed

I'm not so sure work is where she was missed first.

Wilkins, who is also the aunt of Cabrera’s 12-year-old daughter, said she has called Cabrera’s cellphone for more than a week, but it keeps going right to voicemail.

At one week that would have been last Monday, a day before she was supposed to be at work. More than a week seems to imply that she started calling her sometime on the weekend.

Does anyone know what her 2nd job might be?? Has LE done any searches in the area she lives? Is there any place within a reasonable distance her car could have been parked and gone unnoticed such as a airport, bus station, park & ride?

The one house next to her appears under construction in 2012, and with the housing market and that looks like a high dollar home, it may still sit vacant, so many do now.

Indeed the house does look under construction in street view. If you do a satellite view, you can see it was finished. There is a full lawn and a vehicle in the driveway. It looks like the satellite view is from some time in 2014.

Does anyone know what her 2nd job might be?? Has LE done any searches in the area she lives? Is there any place within a reasonable distance her car could have been parked and gone unnoticed such as a airport, bus station, park & ride?

Closest airport would be MacArthur Airport, which is about 10 miles south of her job and about 10 miles east of her home.
As far as park and rides go, I know there are some, just not sure of where with the exception of the one on the Long Island Expressway at exit 58, which also isn't that far from the airport. There is also another located at exit 52 of the LIE, which isn't too far from her home. There are also numerous train stations that are within a reasonable distance.

I feel so bad for her daughter:( hopefully she was caught on video somewhere...I wonder if she was on any dating websites.

Last night the possible theory of Patricia making it home last night was brought up. I took a look at that angle this morning. We don't know the exact route she took when she left the Centereach Mall to go home and there are many options to get from point A to point B. Regardless of which direction she traveled when she left, there is bound to be numerous locations with surveillance cameras that may have picked up her vehicle on the road in the Centereach area.

This morning I used street view to see if I could locate any places that may have cameras near her neighborhood. I found many possibilities, although I can't say for certain because some of the street views were taken over a course of 2011, 2012 and 2013. Also no guarantee that the cameras were working then, if they are angled to pick up the road or if they have been recorded over since the 26th.

I have 13 pictures I took from street view and also took a pic of the satellite view and added numbers to correspond the pictures with the spots on the map. Most of the cameras and potential cameras were found on Pine Aire Drive between the Sagtikos Parkway and just west of her home. If she did drive that route home or if she was home and the car left from home west, perhaps one of these cameras picked up an image. There are a couple of pics that are east of her location on Pine Aire too.

Here's the overhead map.
View attachment 66787

Here are the possible camera locations.
Pic 1 View attachment 66788
This is the Gulf Gas Station on Pine Aire near the Sag. Gas stations normally have some sort of surveillance.

Pic 2 Brentwood FD.jpg
The Brentwood FD. I didn't notice any cameras on the building, but they may still have one somewhere.

Pic 3 Security camera building 1.jpg
Some kind of business that is just east of the FD and has what appears to be two security cameras installed on each end of the building. It looks like the may be angled to capture just the parking lot, but perhaps it catched a view of the road further away. The second camera is shown in pic 4.

Pic 4 Security camera building.jpg
Second camera on business near FD.

I apparently can't add all the pics in one post, so it will have to be broken into a couple of posts.

Attachments

• 711.jpg
    711.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Self Storage.jpg
    Self Storage.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 45
Map of possible cameras.jpg

Pic 5 711.jpg
7-11 located on the south side of Pine Aire. Didn't notice any cameras, but 7-11's usually have some surveillance set up.

Pic 6 Self Storage.jpg
Self storage on the north side of Pine Aire about half way pointof the Sag and her home. Didn't notice any cameras, but self storage places may have them.

Pic 7 Business Camera.jpg
Business located on south side of Pine Aire across from self storage. There are two spots that look like they are either cameras or lights? Second camera is in pic 8.

Pic 8 Business Camera 2.jpg
Second possible camera at this business.

Pic 9 Gino's glass.jpg
Gino's Glass on the south side of Pine Aire. That definitely appears to be a camera located on the west side of the building.

Pic 10 Church possible camera.jpg
Church on the north side of Pine Aire and only a couple of blocks away from Patricia's home. Can't tell if it's a camera or lighting?

Pic 11 Block from home.jpg
Business located east of the church on the north side. Possible camera?

Attachments

• Realtor camera.jpg
    Realtor camera.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 356

Pic 12 Realtor camera.jpg
Realtor business located north side of Pine Aire and east of her home. Can't tell if it's a camera, but if it is it may have picked her up coming from a different route.

Pic 13 OK gas.jpg
OK gas station located on Pine Aire and Wicks Road east of her home. Didn't see a visible camera, but again gas stations normally have them.

I am certain the Suffolk County Police look into that option honestly....I for one would not do surveillance on a cold, rather desolate strip at this time of year, especially if I thought it was a viable possibility. That is the job of LE. IMHO

Please do not sleuth the family members. It is against TOS. Thanks, Lambchop

I have the day off tomorrow and plan on driving the routes Droopy posted above. I will also take the Sagtikos north and south, as, there are many ditches a car can veer into.

Anyone hear of searches being planned?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back