NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to look up 26 Leroy Street in Dix Hills to find out who the owner is? I know RM owns 23, but on one site he came up under 26 as well. Just curious. I could be wrong. It won't be the first time. It says Robert Mayer sold it to the current owners in August, 2002. But then again, I was stalking a CPA this afternoon.

That's interesting. Because LIRR parking lots in Huntington town require a parking sticker, which would seem to me means Huntington has responsibility for those lots.

I didn't say it was in Huntington.

My apologies, your comments about Huntington stickers and responsibilities for lots lead me to believe you thought the Deer Park lot was in Huntington township.

As a Town of Huntington resident, Robert would have had the right to purchase a parking permit for LIRR lots within Huntington Township. But the permit isn't needed for the Deer Park lot, which isn't under Huntington's jurisdiction.

Does anyone know how to look up 26 Leroy Street in Dix Hills to find out who the owner is? I know RM owns 23, but on one site he came up under 26 as well. Just curious. I could be wrong. It won't be the first time. It says Robert Mayer sold it to the current owners in August, 2002. But then again, I was stalking a CPA this afternoon.

Huntington town website. Huntingtonny.gov

Does anyone know how to look up 26 Leroy Drive in Dix Hills to find out who the owner is? I know RM owns 23, but on one site he came up under 26 as well. Just curious. I could be wrong. It won't be the first time.

Okay, now this is interesting. Robert Mayer does not own 26 Leroy...currently. I checked Town of Huntington tax records and see someone else is the owner. Just for fun, I went to Suffolk County Clerk's records...and someone named Robert Mayer DID own #26 for a about 4 months in 2002.

Okay, now this is interesting. Robert Mayer does not own 26 Leroy...currently. I checked Town of Huntington tax records and see someone else is the owner. Just for fun, I went to Suffolk County Clerk's records...and someone named Robert Mayer DID own #26 for a about 4 months in 2002.

They flipped it.

Yes, indeed. One of those Real Estate deals maybe?

26 Leroy is part of the past that can't be talked about.

I wonder if that is the house with the security camera that caught the RED vehicle coming and going?

How would a person find out if there are more properties that have been flipped? Wonder if there is a disgruntled home owner somewhere?

26 Leroy is part of the past that can't be talked about.

I wonder if that is the house with the security camera that caught the RED vehicle coming and going?

It's directly across the street. Why can't we talk about it? We can't sleuth family members due to being victim friendly, but RM bought and sold this property as it appears in his name.

You can talk about 26, his name is listed in a public document. You can't sleuth his wife though.

It's directly across the street. Why can't we talk about it? We can't sleuth family members due to being victim friendly, but RM bought and sold this property as it appears in his name.

http://longisland.blockshopper.com/property/47-26-89-284-000-0200-204-000-0000/26_leroy

According to this site, for some reason, it skips over RM. He bought it off the Wozneys, but it shows them selling it to a woman—not RM. Maybe something happened where the mortgage was withdrawn or something? Possibly, flipped?? Maybe a mortgage expert can explain? There is someone here who chimes in with their insight on these matters on occasion.

http://longisland.blockshopper.com/property/47-26-89-284-000-0200-204-000-0000/26_leroy

According to this site, for some reason, it skips over RM. He bought it off the Wozneys, but it shows them selling it to a woman—not RM. Maybe something happened where the mortgage was withdrawn or something? Possibly, flipped?? Maybe a mortgage expert can explain? There is someone here who chimes in with their insight on these matters on occasion.

Unfortunately, this is the part we can't discuss as it's part of IM's past. He did own it with IM briefly.

In most of these cases we always go back to the last place the person was seen or the last ppl to see the missing person. They usually hold the key or some important information!

With no info coming out of Idas camp and all these FB pages being shut down I think Ida was informed by LE what they believe happened.
I still think they believe there is no foul play that he left on his own!

But I do believe he did something and had to leave!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member