NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am confused------IIRC a "payroll person" on RM's job told of his hours of work. I'd assumed that there was office space and other workers to necessitate having an admin on the job. Maybe job was winding down and he was doing finishing touches?????

I believe he was there to finish up and check what was or wasn't done!
I think the opening is soon!

Maybe this guy killed Rob and he was then killed in a revenge crime. I know this sounds like the wild west. Just trying to show how it could be connected, as slim as the chances may be.

Good point! It would be like something right out of the show in which your namesake appeared, or the Sopranos...

Enough of the conspiracy talk, on FB or here. We are here to help find Robert, not gossip.

Me personally I think hes called her!
I don't think she would say he did!

All JMO

Clem---do you think "Text Guy" would be involved with this or have knowledge of it??????

I think Text guy might be important!
JMO
Not sure he has anything to do with it but he might be a big piece to this puzzle!

Either the key to this is right in front of our faces and we are missing it, have already discussed it and cannot proceed without more information or LE has it and we will never know until the story breaks.

In my opinion....and it is just my opinion..I find it unusual that what ever is going on behind the scenes is so critical that a SAR professional would not even have the courtesy to give another SAR professional a call back even to say "sorry man...can't talk about it". That reeks of heavy handed LE control or evidence so personal in nature as to be very damaging to the family and I like everyone else does not want them hurt.

In addition, evidence of that nature with the knowledge of SAR may have come during a search and with the knowledge of Parks and why they are quiet as well. They would have little or no information on criminal evidence outside of a search. This to me is a huge red flag.

I am still asking the question how do we help find Robert other than flyers since there has been a very obvious clamp down on information?

We are well past the point where we have rehashed every potential scenario a number of times and have devolved into gossip and unsubstantiated information which muddies the waters (you can tell when a mod steps in and/or starts wholesale snipping).

I am between running up the white flag or beating my head against a wall.

I think Text guy might be important!
JMO
Not sure he has anything to do with it but he might be a big piece to this puzzle!

Especially when there was a denial of contact between the two. There seems to be something up with that! JMO

We are closing this thread until there is new news in his case. Please alert this post and let the mods know if there is new news.

If YOU have a tip regarding this case, please contact law enforcement immediately!

http://pix11.com/2014/02/13/surveil...ng-of-missing-li-dad-exclusive/#axzz2tGimd22d

SEE IT: ‘Last sighting’ of LI dad who vanished Father’s Day weekend [EXCLUSIVE]

News exclusively obtained the surveillance images showing the “last sighting” of Dix Hills dad, Robert Mayer, who disappeared this past Father’s Day weekend in 2013.

“His face looks stressed,” his wife, Ida, said tearfully to PIX 11. “He has a vein that’s popping out of his head. And it doesn’t look like him. Something was wrong.”

Mayer, a 46-year-old electrician with Local 3 in New York City, vanished on June 14th, 2013, not long after he finished his shift working at the “Theatre for a New Audience” in Brooklyn.

Read more: http://pix11.com/2014/02/13/surveil...ng-of-missing-li-dad-exclusive/#ixzz2tIsF2x8h

Thank you Force Ten for news on Mr. Mayer

http://pix11.com/2014/02/25/mother-...sk-wife-to-tell-what-she-knows/#axzz2vbjSBTOE

Mother and sister of missing electrician ask wife to tell what she knows

The mother and sister of missing, Long Island electrician Robert Mayer contacted PIX 11 News, soon after his wife, Ida, tearfully pleaded for information about his whereabouts.

“I truly believe she loved my son,” Geri Mayer told PIX 11 from her Suffolk County living room, “but there’s a big piece of the puzzle missing, and I think she holds that piece.”

46-year old Robert Mayer of Dix Hills vanished on June 14th, 2013, just after 2:30 in the afternoon. If he’s still alive, he turned 47 on February 17th, but there’s been no sign of him since that Friday in June. PIX 11 secured the photos of the last sighting of Robert Mayer. He was captured on surveillance camera receiving $300 for scrap metal he sold in West Babylon.

“There have been inconsistencies in her story, right from the start,” Geri Mayer said about her daughter-in-law.

Mayer’s sister, Christine Ellis, added, “In the beginning, she was saying the Russian mob was after him.”

Read more: http://pix11.com/2014/02/25/mother-...sk-wife-to-tell-what-she-knows/#ixzz2wojGsKq0

Thanks to Hejlena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member