NY NY - Robert Mayer, 46, Dix Hills, 14 Jun 2013 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing ,,,,I think Arrow had his car on video. They are just not allowed to say.
It might be an important part of this. Esp if there was someone with him. Just a thought and......
JMO

Another thing ,,,,I think Arrow had his car on video. They are just not allowed to say.
It might be an important part of this. Esp if there was someone with him. Just a thought and......
JMO

Yes, I find it strange that the video of RM at Arrow Scrap was never released. Maybe he was with someone. Also, I would like to see him in motion because a video being posted will give a better idea of his mannerisms and the way he talked, including facial expressions. Almost always, when someone goes missing, they release a video of the person in case someone sees them its easy to recognize them. Very odd that they only posted pictures that were all similar in nature, from one angle or point of view. Almost seems as if someone is in denial that he would remove himself from this portrait they have of him.

Yes, I find it strange that the video of RM at Arrow Scrap was never released. Maybe he was with someone. Also, I would like to see him in motion because a video being posted will give a better idea of his mannerisms and the way he talked, including facial expressions. Almost always, when someone goes missing, they release a video of the person in case someone sees them its easy to recognize them. Very odd that they only posted pictures that were all similar in nature, from one angle or point of view. Almost seems as if someone is in denial that he would remove himself from this portrait they have of him.

Also I think his car was going very fast for it not to be positively identified on his neighbors Security cam! Idas was!

IMO, if this happened right before he went missing, it would be worth looking into. The incident occurred 2 weeks after RM disappeared.

True Just tossing out things that happened in the area!
Im not saying he was involved in that but maybe that's why he left!
I wonder if he knew this guy.
We don't know where RM is....
JMO

I have only seen that done when there is evidence of foul play or a crime. Or, if it is an elderly person. If there is no evidence a crime was committed against RM there really is no reason the cops would release a video of him specifically, normally if someone was say following him on the camera they would to identify that person. JMO.

I have only seen that done when there is evidence of foul play or a crime. Or, if it is an elderly person. If there is no evidence a crime was committed against RM there really is no reason the cops would release a video of him specifically, normally if someone was say following him on the camera they would to identify that person. JMO.

Also, if they are gathering evidence and building a case, nothing will be released. No videos, no updates...nothing.
:banghead:

IMO, if this happened right before he went missing, it would be worth looking into. The incident occurred 2 weeks after RM disappeared.

Maybe this guy killed Rob and he was then killed in a revenge crime. I know this sounds like the wild west. Just trying to show how it could be connected, as slim as the chances may be.

At this point, 3 months later, if he were found alive and well (or if he called home finally) or anything like that <modsnip>, would we even know it?

At this point, 3 months later, if he were found alive and well (or if he called home finally) or anything like that <modsnip>, would we even know it?

Ha! You think last night he was sitting on his couch, watching the Yankee game and drinking a cold beer while we keep chasing our tail? That would be pretty wild. LOL

Ha! You think last night he was sitting on his couch, watching the Yankee game and drinking a cold beer while we keep chasing our tail? That would be pretty wild. LOL

No, I mean if he is alive somewhere and just decided to high tail it out of there, but had an attack of conscious and called IM to say "I'm alive, but I'm not coming home" or whatever.......since we don't have access to certain places where info was being released and LE doesn't "expect foul play". Would we even know about it?

No, I mean if he is alive somewhere and just decided to high tail it out of there, but had an attack of conscious and called IM to say "I'm alive, but I'm not coming home" or whatever.......since we don't have access to certain places where info was being released and LE doesn't "expect foul play". Would we even know about it?

I understand. I just took it to the extreme (tongue in cheek).

I'm thinking anyone on here who has access to the other site would post an update to us here, if that were the case.

Good thought. I wonder too if he had lunch with the guys on that Friday he disappeared?

Tramp123--- I'd think there are alot of places to eat around there. A theatre would bring alot of traffic to local bars and restaurants.

Tramp123--- I'd think there are alot of places to eat around there. A theatre would bring alot of traffic to local bars and restaurants.

But.......didn't someone on here say he was working alone as the job was pretty much complete?

Maybe this guy killed Rob and he was then killed in a revenge crime. I know this sounds like the wild west. Just trying to show how it could be connected, as slim as the chances may be.

Or the guy that killed this guy was after Robert also but Robert left town!

But.......didn't someone on here say he was working alone as the job was pretty much complete?

Now I am confused------IIRC a "payroll person" on RM's job told of his hours of work. I'd assumed that there was office space and other workers to necessitate having an admin on the job. Maybe job was winding down and he was doing finishing touches?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member