OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

It amazes me that all these people associated with KFN look so unprofessional. It also bothers me that MB doesn't look the interviewer in the eye when talking.

Others have suggested that MB actually is looking the reporter in the eye--it's just about where the reporter was standing. Could that be the case? Not that it matters to her overall terrible performance, but it would do away with the no-eye-contact portion of it.

GOOD for OSCO!! They're finally speaking out and refuting these absurd and outrageous statements by the A's. About damn time, if you ask me! :clap:

WAHOO! I totally agree! Keep it up, OSCO!!! The "A Team" are creating more victims by these antics and it needs to end.

:clap::clap::clap:

Anyone with a 2-3 yr old daughter, with brown hair, needs to put a t-shirt on that child that reads I'M NOT CAYLEE:eek:

I have no doubt that these people care nothing about the Anthony's and only about themselves. That PI is coming close to being compared to the one who ripped off Amy Bradley's (sp) parents.

I thought there was a stmt out there from the PI stating that even if body found they wouldn't believe it....thus keep away from the truth and continue on this downward spiral....perhaps the lawyers of the kids they "think" are Caylee need to take some form of action????? think JM has more clients now...jmo

Others have suggested that MB actually is looking the reporter in the eye--it's just about where the reporter was standing. Could that be the case? Not that it matters to her overall terrible performance, but it would do away with the no-eye-contact portion of it.

The videos came out while I was at work and videos are a big "No No" so I read all the comments and made sure to pay special attention when I could watch at home with my undivided attention. Here is my observation:

She would make eye contact when being questioned but as she answered, her eye contact would venture to the floor. Now why would the floor need to be convinced that Caylee is alive??? :crazy:

It amazes me that all these people associated with KFN look so unprofessional. It also bothers me that MB doesn't look the interviewer in the eye when talking.

MB's voice, appearance and mannerisms reminded be of a brainwashed person from a cult who is defensive and suspicious of all those outside their world.

Quote:

.......George told Bolin that he knows Casey is going away for a long time, but believes if she talks she can spare herself possible harm from inmates who target people who harm children.

I have no doubt that these people care nothing about the Anthony's and only about themselves. That PI is coming close to being compared to the one who ripped off Amy Bradley's (sp) parents.

SuziQ,

I agree that they care nadda about the A's, their grief or anything else they are going through at the moment. It is about the almighty dollars $$$ that they can see stemming from it all. Cha-Ching Cha-Ching! It is so positively disgraceful and really truly makes me physically ill.

I do understand that the A's haven't behaved in a very good manner and have done many questionable acts, however they are also vulnerable, grief-stricken and on the verge of breaking down. This is so clearly so-called professionals taking advantage of a horrible family tragedy for money. It is sick. :mad:

I am so angered by these people at KFN and their associates!!!! :furious:

I can't say I blame the Sheriff's Department, but on the other hand, how is attacking the A's publicly going to help? I am sure that this has been addressed with them in a private setting. If that didn't do any good, arrest them for obstruction and go from there. It makes me wonder if OCSO has any desire to project an air of professionalism.

Quote:

.......George told Bolin that he knows Casey is going away for a long time, but believes if she talks she can spare herself possible harm from inmates who target people who harm children.

.......George also said, "I miss looking at the moon and the stars with Caylee. I would give up my own life for her." OMG it makes me just cry, truly heartbreaking! UGHHH!

I thought there was a stmt out there from the PI stating that even if body found they wouldn't believe it....thus keep away from the truth and continue on this downward spiral....perhaps the lawyers of the kids they "think" are Caylee need to take some form of action????? think JM has more clients now...jmo

Here's what the PI (Dominic Casey) said:

As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

---

I agree, the parents of these children should take steps to stop this madness before OTHER innocent children are dragged into the defense of Casey Anthony.

MB's voice, appearance and mannerisms reminded be of a brainwashed person from a cult who is defensive and suspicious of all those outside their world.

OMG!!!! You nailed it. That's EXACTLY the feeling I got also. She seemed like a zombie who was trying to remember a crazy 'script.'

We have people in this forum saying they would snatch and run with a child they thought was Caylee!!!

I've seen the same thing on other forums, too. Which is scary, because I can imagine a scenario where someone spots one of the many 3 year old girls who happens to look like Caylee, and ends up being charged with kidnapping because they try to run with her!

Here's what the PI (Dominic Casey) said:

As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

---

I agree, the parents of these children should take steps to stop this madness before OTHER innocent children are dragged into the defense of Casey Anthony.

:dance: thank you...you read so much and it just gets :confused::waitasec:

OMG!!!! You nailed it. That's EXACTLY the feeling I got also. She seemed like a zombie who was trying to remember a crazy 'script.'

sadly its which script? the 30, 31 or 55 or whatever flies today script? :bang:
jmo

If I were the parent of any child whose picture was released for public scrutiny by the Anthonys, I'd be livid.

I was thinking the exact same thing! If my DD's hair was shorter and not stick straight, she too could probably pass for dear Caylee on the playground... as I'm sure tons of other little girls have that same look about them too.

I can understand that the A's want to believe Caylee is alive -- but they need to stop. I took one look at that picture and knew it wasn't Caylee... It's wrong & sad. :(

.......George also said, "I miss looking at the moon and the stars with Caylee. I would give up my own life for her." OMG it makes me just cry, truly heartbreaking! UGHHH!

George is really the only one who shows his emotions like this.... whether talking about Caylee OR Casey..... he's so REAL.

I like George.

If the reporter was standing, why was MB looking at the floor so often?

The reporter was actually rather far off to the left of the camera, but I don't think that should have interfered with MB giving a proper interview, looking sincere, deciding on proper attire to wear, or even combing her hair.

That little girl looks nothing like Caylee and it's sinful for the As and their charlatan cohorts to have her picture on the air and in the media. If we and OCSO could tell right away it wasn't Caylee, why couldn't the Anthonys? I think it was a publicity stunt just to make people think "maybe she really is alive", not that I think the public is dumb enough to fall for it. The pictures of little children should not be posted on TV like that. Shame on them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back