OCSO Blasts Anthonys for New 'Sighting' Pic / All Sighting Information #2

I can't say I blame the Sheriff's Department, but on the other hand, how is attacking the A's publicly going to help? I am sure that this has been addressed with them in a private setting. If that didn't do any good, arrest them for obstruction and go from there. It makes me wonder if OCSO has any desire to project an air of professionalism.

Respectfully, it is way past time for OSCO to come out swinging. Actually, it is the perfect time. The tide is turning and the A's need to be shut down for good. The public has been needing to hear from LE. Someone needed to get control of this. What the A's are doing is horrible and if they get away with it much longer some of our societal systems will be endangered.

I think taking photos of innocent children that are clearly not Caylee can be likened to an assault of the child's entire family. It's an invasion of privacy to the max and can cause psychological damage.

There is very little that is sympathetic about the A's behavior. I don't hate them, I hate what they are doing, and everyone who has observed this spectacle is disgusted and OSCO is standing up for citizen's rights at this point. Enough is enough. Basta.

I can't say I blame the Sheriff's Department, but on the other hand, how is attacking the A's publicly going to help? I am sure that this has been addressed with them in a private setting. If that didn't do any good, arrest them for obstruction and go from there. It makes me wonder if OCSO has any desire to project an air of professionalism.

I imagine that the OCSO is on its last straw!! I would venture a guess that LE has made every attempt in private to speak with the A's, be reasonable with the A's, be professional with the A's. The frustration level has to be through the roof by now!!! So what else were they to do??? :waitasec:

If I were the parent of any child whose picture was released for public scrutiny by the Anthonys, I'd be livid.
And I would sue them so they would stop victimizing other children too.

I hope they are watching these peoples every move. It would be interesting to find out if they or "associates" took this picture themselves.

GO OCSO!!!!

And p.s. I don't think the A's are the *victims* of KFN at all. They are partners in crime, a perfect fit.

Cindy and George are verging right on the edge of seriously becoming a danger to society with this direction they're taking.

How they think obtaining and showing pictures of random little girls with brown hair that kind of resemble Caylee is somehow "proof" that she is alive totally beyond me, but that's obviously where they're taking this thing now. I think OCSO is going to have to take some sort of legal action to stop this before an innocent child ends up paying the price for George and Cindy's devious attempts at manipulating the public.

If I were the parents of one of these look like caylee kids I would file charges on the person who took the photo and on anyone who published said picture. This is not fair to the children or their parents.

SuziQ,

I agree that they care nadda about the A's, their grief or anything else they are going through at the moment. It is about the almighty dollars $$$ that they can see stemming from it all. Cha-Ching Cha-Ching! It is so positively disgraceful and really truly makes me physically ill.

I do understand that the A's haven't behaved in a very good manner and have done many questionable acts, however they are also vulnerable, grief-stricken and on the verge of breaking down. This is so clearly so-called professionals taking advantage of a horrible family tragedy for money. It is sick. :mad:

I am so angered by these people at KFN and their associates!!!! :furious:

Just to set the record straight, the PI is not charging the Anthonys.

I think a lot of people are part of this case because: they truly want to help &/or they see the publicity as being good for their careers.

If I were the parents of one of these look like caylee kids I would file charges on the person who took the photo and on anyone who published said picture. This is not fair to the children or their parents.

:clap::clap::clap::rolleyes::clap::clap:

Cindy and George are verging right on the edge of seriously becoming a danger to society with this direction they're taking.

How they think obtaining and showing pictures of random little girls with brown hair that kind of resemble Caylee is somehow "proof" that she is alive totally beyond me, but that's obviously where they're taking this thing now. I think OCSO is going to have to take some sort of legal action to stop this before an innocent child ends up paying the price for George and Cindy's devious attempts at manipulating the public.

Do we know for a fact WHO is physically releasing these pics to the media??

Whoever it is, should rethink this agenda ASAP.

I thought there was a stmt out there from the PI stating that even if body found they wouldn't believe it....thus keep away from the truth and continue on this downward spiral....perhaps the lawyers of the kids they "think" are Caylee need to take some form of action????? think JM has more clients now...jmo

Ah yes, I had forgotten that statement!

I have no doubt that these people care nothing about the Anthony's and only about themselves. That PI is coming close to being compared to the one who ripped off Amy Bradley's (sp) parents.

ITA, Suzi. Not only is D&A supposed to be private investigators they now have there own section of their website for Caylee.

http://dgator.com/cayleemarie.aspx

I imagine that the OCSO is on its last straw!! I would venture a guess that LE has made every attempt in private to speak with the A's, be reasonable with the A's, be professional with the A's. The frustration level has to be through the roof by now!!! So what else were they to do??? :waitasec:

Arrest them for obstruction. They could do that. They could remember that as the chief investigating agency in this case, they have an obligation not to take the bait and rise to the obvious challenge the A's have given them. Remember just because I am against the OCSO and their obvious mishandling of this case, doesn't mean I am for the Anthony's. I just happen to believe that no one in this case has done anything right. My personal opinion.

I don't see it as an attack at all. They have put up with way too much from this family. How does it help? Well, maybe people will stop taking pictures of little girls and posting them on the Internet for everyone to see just because they slightly resemble Caylee, who is dead. I say good for OSCO. :clap:

The horrible thing is, the A's now declare they are acting on their own.

So, if they do happen to claim a child is Caylee, what happens then? I mean since LE will not be involved in these sightings. Will they go to DCF with a report and have the child be hauled off to foster care until she is proved to not be Caylee? If anything like that happens, the child will be traumatized for life.

Let's face it, as beautiful as little Caylee is and as special as her grandparents think her to be, her looks are those of a genertic type-three year olds with round faces, big eyes and brown hair. There's one on every other block in America. If the A's want to look for Caylee, they need to march into that jail, tell their daughter to talk to them and tell them truth. They need to stop playing Clue, Riddles and Charades and find out where Caylee was actually left, with whom, or, point blank, if Casey knows of her demise. The nonsense has got to stop. The GP's, like Casey, seem willing to pull in innocents from coast to coast as long as it can keep them from having to admit to and face the truth! That's wrong. That's also pretty close to evil. They will reap their own destruction if they don't stop and get help, but worst they are involving innocent bystanders. That is simply unacceptable. I'm so glad OCSO is making statements to counteract their ridiculous woven fantasy.

Respectfully, it is way past time for OSCO to come out swinging. Actually, it is the perfect time. The tide is turning and the A's need to be shut down for good. The public has been needing to hear from LE. Someone needed to get control of this. What the A's are doing is horrible and if they get away with it much longer some of our societal systems will be endangered.

I think taking photos of innocent children that are clearly not Caylee can be likened to an assault of the child's entire family. It's an invasion of privacy to the max and can cause psychological damage.

There is very little that is sympathetic about the A's behavior. I don't hate them, I hate what they are doing, and everyone who has observed this spectacle is disgusted and OSCO is standing up for citizen's rights at this point. Enough is enough. Basta.

I have the feeling that recently releasing the oldish FBI interviews was foreshadowing of LE's next move regarding the Anthonys.

I'd go a lot farther than filing charges.

The horrible thing is, the A's now declare they are acting on their own.

So, if they do happen to claim a child is Caylee, what happens then? I mean since LE will not be involved in these sightings. Will they go to DCF with a report and have the child be hauled off to foster care until she is proved to not be Caylee? If anything like that happens, the child will be traumatized for life.

Hey WTC! How's your day so far?

Because if OCSO doesn't, it allows the Caylee alive hysteria to continue and as BeanE and others pointed out, it could lead to another child being harmed. Every brown haired little girl out there, aged four and under is now at risk of being stalked and kidnapped, by the A's themselves or one of their fans supporting them. It has gotten downright scary and needs to be stopped.

IMO, what OCSO did was a public service message.

ETA: because of the reward out there, every brown haired little girl has a bounty on her head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back