OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

So does this "Dollar Bill" live in the area or just frequent it?

http://nbc4i.com/2015/09/10/ross-co-investigators-searching-for-human-trafficking-suspect/

ROSS CO., Ohio (WCMH)– Police, deputies and the Missing Women task force members in Ross County are asking for help locating a person of interest in human trafficking in the area.
According to the Ross County Sheriff’s Office, 36-year-old Ernest J. Moore aka “Dollar Bill” has a nationwide warrant for his arrest declaring him a parole violator at large.
More at link

Not a lot of additional information on him. There are mugshots though.

Awwww snap!

I have heard of this guy. They talk about him all the time on the local forums. Wow! Creepy! They say he runs from like Detroit down to Cleveland and down to Chillicothe.

Umm....sorry for the duplicates, guys.

Anyone else having super-horrible WS problems in the last hour?

Mugshot looks like he's intentionally trying to distort his face. I wonder if he was worried about a sketch of himself out there somewhere? I wonder......

It sounds like he was locked up when Shasta disappeared.

Person of interest in human trafficking case surrenders
By Nick Bechtel
Published: September 10, 2015, 11:43 pm Updated: September 11, 2015, 12:15 am

Chillicothe police said 36-year-old Ernest J. Moore aka “Dollar Bill” is currently being held at the Ross County Jail after a nationwide warrant was issued for his arrest.

Ross County deputies told NBC4 Moore was a person of interest in the drug trade and the human trafficking industry in the area.

Anyone with information should contact the Missing Women’s Task Force at 740-774-FIND (3463), findme@rosssheriff.com, the Ross County Sheriff’s Office at 740-773-1185, the Chillicothe Police at 740-773-1191, or Southern Ohio Crime Stoppers at 740-773-TIPS (8477).
I don't know if "Dollar Bill" holds all of the cards, but I would think this is a big step in the right direction.

Person of interest in human trafficking case surrenders
By Nick Bechtel Published: September 10, 2015, 11:43 pm Updated: September 11, 2015, 12:15 am

dollarbill2.jpg

Ernest J. Moore AKA “Dollar Bill”

I'm curious as to how this will unfold.

McCrary spent a lot of time in jail while CPD made their case against him. I wonder if he was the one who brought up Dollar Bill. They were both big drug dealers in the area and I have a feeling McCrary at least knows stuff about the rest of the girls. It's too weird.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Awwww snap!

I have heard of this guy. They talk about him all the time on the local forums. Wow! Creepy! They say he runs from like Detroit down to Cleveland and down to Chillicothe.

I don't believe everything they say on the local forums but they were spot on this time. Even the duffle bag :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510
Back