OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

I don't believe everything they say on the local forums but they were spot on this time. Even the duffle bag :(

Same here Tilli! I only read, and half the time I feel like it's just a bunch of gossip and people reaching for any kind of "clue" they can come up with. Armchair detectives. But it gave me goosebumps when I read the article you posted about the assault, because I remembered reading about it on there. WOW.

Same here Tilli! I only read, and half the time I feel like it's just a bunch of gossip and people reaching for any kind of "clue" they can come up with. Armchair detectives. But it gave me goosebumps when I read the article you posted about the assault, because I remembered reading about it on there. WOW.

And it ties into Megan's case too. I hope David will follow this and get info on the other two men arrested. Is one of them "Detroit"? I'm relieved to know I won't be passing these creeps on the streets or in a store.

And it ties into Megan's case too. I hope David will follow this and get info on the other two men arrested. Is one of them "Detroit"? I'm relieved to know I won't be passing these creeps on the streets or in a store.

Yes I'm very curious to see who the other two men are. I thought about the Megan thing too, but do you think it would have taken LE this long to arrest DB (Dolla Bill) after learning of that tip? Or do you think it's a sufficient amount of time?

Yes I'm very curious to see who the other two men are. I thought about the Megan thing too, but do you think it would have taken LE this long to arrest DB (Dolla Bill) after learning of that tip? Or do you think it's a sufficient amount of time?

It may have taken time to discredit an alibi or something. Now that we know about the torture it's not unreasonable to think they could convince others to lie for them :(

It may have taken time to discredit an alibi or something. Now that we know about the torture it's not unreasonable to think they could convince others to lie for them :(

It's also very likely that everyone was just too scared to come forward with info. If he's torturing people like that, I'd be scared too. It seems that in terms of drugs and sex trafficking, he was the king and everyone was his pawn. I wonder if other dealers in the area will be arrested as accomplices.

So many victims of trafficking end up in a ditch, river or a dumpster, their killer an anonymous noone that is never caught and is often times not even someone they knew.

The detectives on this case may have actually solved this one. What an incredible outcome! One I honestly did not think we would ever see.

Kudos to those of you who saw the connection between these women early on, and for whatever help your sleuthing was to the case. Bless you all.

Anyone wanna sleuth the other two who were charged? Most articles don't mention their names but this one does. http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...ow-charged-pure-torture-assault-man/72065696/

According to Ross County Sheriff’s Office Chief Deputy T.J. Hollis, Moore is one of three suspects indicted in connection with the incident. The others, Wallace L. Coleman and David E. Brown II, are charged with kidnapping, a first-degree felony, and aggravated assault, a second-degree felony. They have been served with their indictments and have pleaded not guilty to the charges. They remain in the Ross County Jail.

I'm bringing the following post over from where I posted it in the Crystal Rogers thread. I hope that Chillicothe LE AND FBI don't overlook this guy and any connections they may be able to make with him. Brown County is between Cincinnati and Portsmouth and apparently this guy travels, likes to settle debts (most likely drug debts) but may be into other things not yet discovered IMO. :

Because of the way crystals vehicle was found at the side of the highway, when the Neal Falls case broke open, I posted here that I was concerned that falls was the type that may have have impersonated a police officer to pull her over. Yet, so far no evidence of that has been found. However, the following news article has just come out about a very scary guy that has had activity in Ohio AND Kentucky who apparently has the M.O. of pulling over people with a portable police light. I would hate for LE in Crystals case to so narrowly focus their investigation in crystals case and not take the time to see if this guy is connected to her case. It's only 113 miles from Crittenden to Bardstown. Apparently this guy has no problem traveling.

http://www.fox19.com/story/30119225/...-stykes-murder

Edited to add: he should also be looked at in the Chillicothe AND Fairfield cases IMO.

It's worth noting that as of today, this is the second time this year that a murdered woman has been found dumped in a creek and left under a bridge in Massillon, OH.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...ridge-at-intersection-of-james-ave-and-3rd-st

Kimberly Clupper back in April, and Kendra Carnes today. The bodies were found just a mile apart. Massillon is a good distance from Chillicothe (nearly 3 hours), however the similar MO (dumped under/near bridges into creeks or rivers), similar time-frame, and the fact that the Massillon murders occurred in the same state makes them worth bringing up in this thread.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...ly-clupperders-of-kendra-carnes-and-kimberly-

Hmmm. I wonder if authorities in Stark and Ross counties are communicating right now. The MO (shooting) though makes me wonder if these might not be connected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back