OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

Well, I spent roughly 24 hours reading everything there is to read about this, I think.

Jennifer Sheperd is another woman for the list, as was mentioned. So is Melissa Blevins - many people believe her disappearance might be related despite being ~5 years ago.

I've made a list and a map, I'm working on separating all my notes to see what is fact and fiction. I took note of all the connections between the women and as well as the connections to McCrary. He and his half-brother changed their names to Woodfork, which is their father's name, at some point due to some kind of domestic issue.

La-Rohn Woodfork shows up on the FB friends lists of some of the women. Not sure if there's a connection. Another Woodfork is Marvan aka Lil Snoop, who is allegedly one of the biggest drug runners in Chillicothe. Not sure about any connections. Popular last name though.

There is also another woman missing from Columbus right now that was good friends with Tiffany Sayre, according to her family. It is all over social media right now in the area but I'll wait and see if it makes its way into MSM before I post her info.

Some random stuff on McCrary's tats... "Matthew 26:21" across his forehead, which is this verse:

And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

"Omerta" across his neck refers to someone who maintains silence to cops & doesn't snitch.

I think you have Matthew 26:12 instead of Matthew 26:21

From King James Bible Matthew 26:21
And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

I've been in a Facebook trance. I found a family member of Shasta on facebook who has Tiffany Sayre as a friend and also friends with the same last name as 2 or 3 of the victims.

It seems everyone's common denominator is drugs. Pills mostly. I'm still looking and seeing some very interesting connections.

This McCrary/Woolfork guy seems to be a dealer from what I see on fb. He has a sister/cousin who is friends with a few of the victims' family members. I feel like this is a smaller town where everyone knows each other.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Just dumping all my info that I can find sources for now...

Timberly Claytor's ex, Jamil Burgin, says Claytor knew Charlotte Trego, Wanda Lemons, and Tiffany Sayre.

Charlotte Trego's mother, Yvonne Boggs, says her daughter knew Tameka Lynch and Shasta Himelrick.

Boggs also says that Tameka Lynch and Charlotte Trego had visited Brainbridge, OH together in the past. Tameka's body would later be found in a creek near Bainbridge.

Jayme Bowen, Megan Lancaster, and Charlotte Trego all went to the same rehab: Stepping Stone House in Portsmouth, OH.

Holly Logan has had prior arrests for prostitution in the area. Charlotte Trego and Tameka Lynch have both been linked to prostitution by authorities. Megan Lancaster's family has said that she worked in the sex trade. Authorities have said that Wanda Lemons has links to "sex trafficking." Tiffany Sayre's friend says Tiff was a prostitute and was working the night she disappeared. Jennifer Sheperd has had previous prostitution arrests.

Tiffany Sayre's sister claims that Tiffany knew McCrary and had once been assaulted by him, though she was too afraid to report it. In the same article, Charlotte Trego's mother says that McCrary was a "friend" of her daughter.

I think you have Matthew 26:12 instead of Matthew 26:21

From King James Bible Matthew 26:21

Thanks!! I have dyscalculia so I never would have caught that.

There's obviously a drug problem in Chillicothe with more than one dealer. What if these girls changed dealers and the old one felt betrayed and acted out in anger?

I get chills whenever I check in on these girls' threads. The dots are connecting. Good work guys!

Before the Portsmouth Police Chief announced on Thursday that there weren’t any connections between the missing women from Chillicothe and Portsmouth, a Portsmouth newspaper article published last Monday announced that the police chief was going to meet task force investigators at a meeting in Chillicothe later that week.

And in that same newspaper article, the Portsmouth Police Chief also mentioned the names of two local women from Portsmouth that were missing.

PPD explores connection to missing woman

Portsmouth Police Chief Robert Ware says he is going to Chillicothe later this week to attempt to learn if there is an actual connection between a murder case there and a woman missing from Scioto County.

Ware said there are two women missing locally. He identified them as Megan Lancaster and Karen Shepherd, but said he does not know if either one is tied to the case since he has not been notified what the Ross County authorities are speculating.

Source:

http://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.com/news/news/153949760/PPD-explores-connection-to-missing-woman

I wasn’t able to find any other details concerning Karen Shepherd being missing from the Portsmouth area.

I also noticed some interesting comments on a public Facebook page called Finding Megan Lancaster 2013 regarding the police chief’s announcement of there not being any connections between the missing women from Chillicothe and Portsmouth.

https://www.facebook.com/FindingMeganLancaster2013

Regarding the Karen Shepherd thing... that has cause A LOT of outrage in the area because "Karen Shepherd" isn't actually a missing person. He was referring to Jennifer Sue Shepherd, but he got her name wrong. Everyone is up in arms over it, because if the police chief is going to discount the idea of any connections between the missing women in Scioto and the missing women in Ross, it would probably help if he actually knew their names...

It's probably a good time to mention that some locals are very skeptical of LE in Portsmouth. Some think that LE might be complicit or even involved in Megan Lancaster's disappearance, as well as the murders of Nichole Alloway and Amanda Howard, which is one reason why people think that Portsmouth PD might be hesitent to invite the FBI to poke around.

Regarding the Karen Shepherd thing... that has cause A LOT of outrage in the area because "Karen Shepherd" isn't actually a missing person. He was referring to Jennifer Sue Shepherd, but he got her name wrong. Everyone is up in arms over it, because if the police chief is going to discount the idea of any connections between the missing women in Scioto and the missing women in Ross, it would probably help if he actually knew their names...

It's probably a good time to mention that some locals are very skeptical of LE in Portsmouth. Some think that LE might be complicit or even involved in Megan Lancaster's disappearance, as well as the murders of Nichole Alloway and Amanda Howard, which is one reason why people think that Portsmouth PD might be hesitent to invite the FBI to poke around.

Which is why I'm glad the Scioto County Sheriff is involved in the task force.

An article in the Columbus Dispatch announced that the task force investigating the disappearances and deaths of missing women in southern Ohio has created an email account for folks to send email tips.

Investigators create email tipline in search for missing women

A task force investigating a string of potentially-linked missing-persons cases and deaths in southern Ohio has added another way for people to submit tips: an email account.

The Ross County sheriff’s office said today that tipsters can now send information to detectives via a findme@rosssheriff.com email address.

A hotline of 740-774-FIND(3463) had already been established.

Source:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto.../email-tipline-created-for-missing-women.html

There also was an editorial in the Columbus Dispatch this morning discussing a different kind of serial killer that is stalking many communities in the state of Ohio.

Serial killer at large

Source:

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/editorials/2015/06/16/1-serial-killer-at-large.html

Hmm.... I am wondering if the upcoming television documentary is influencing this? :happydance: I am hopeful.

VERY interesting, since I have thought since Shasta Himelrick's death was ruled a suicide that there's a LE connection. I do not believe she committed suicide. I've been busy training at a new job followed by a nice vacation, so I hadn't seen this thread until today. I'm ready to do some sleuthing! Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far...looks like some great info.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/local/2015/06/13/women-take-safety-hands/71170582/

With three area women missing, safety concerns have reached a new high among women in the community, causing some to review their options for self-protection.

"I am always looking over my shoulder double-checking everything," Ross County resident Beth Ann Caldwell said. "I will not walk alone, especially at night."

Caldwell, a mother of four, said she is always counting the heads of her children and is on high alert. She said since the women disappeared and three others were discovered dead, she has given serious consideration to getting a concealed carry license.

"I had considered getting it before," Caldwell said. "But now I feel it's more of a necessity to make sure my family is protected."

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chillicothegazette/obituary.aspx?n=taylor-hutchins&pid=175108388

Above is the link to an obituary for a 21 year old from a city about 20 miles from Chillicothe. Based on what's written in the obituary, it appears she died from an overdose. Beautiful young girl...another life lost to drugs in Ohio. I don't think her death is related to a possible serial killer, but I do think the drug use links the missing and murdered women we know of, and I think highlighting how many are dying from drugs in that area is going to be important here somehow which is why I'm posting the link.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chillicothegazette/obituary.aspx?n=taylor-hutchins&pid=175108388

Above is the link to an obituary for a 21 year old from a city about 20 miles from Chillicothe. Based on what's written in the obituary, it appears she died from an overdose. Beautiful young girl...another life lost to drugs in Ohio. I don't think her death is related to a possible serial killer, but I do think the drug use links the missing and murdered women we know of, and I think highlighting how many are dying from drugs in that area is going to be important here somehow which is why I'm posting the link.

wonder if she can be tied to that rehab center that the others are

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back