OH OH - Chillicothe/Middletown Missing/Murdered, Possible Serial Killer

I'm really shocked. RIP. I'm really sad but hopeful that the people in this area may be closer to finding some answers.

Fears a serial killer is at large after body of missing mother, 26, found in Ohio
22 June 2015

Tiffany Sayre was found in a creek bed by two walkers on Saturday
Her death takes the number of bodies discovered in area recently to four
A further five women have gone missing in three counties in two years
Police and FBI are probing if there is a link between all the cases

A body found on Saturday night in Ross County, Ohio, is that of missing woman Tiffany Sayre sparking fears a serial killer could be at large.
The 26-year-old mother-of-two had not been seen since May 11.
Her remains were found by two people walking along Cave Road, near Bainbridge, about 30 miles west of Chillicothe.
Ohio Police and the FBI are trying to determine if nine women who have disappeared or been killed in three counties within 90 minutes of each other in the past two years are linked.
While police confirmed the body was Tiffany, details of the autopsy have not been revealed.

29DCA04600000578-3134349-image-a-7_1434978100516.jpg

From 911 call http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ed-in-death-of-missing-chillicothe-woman.html

On Saturday night, a couple found her body in a drainage culvert just across the Ross County line, on Cave Road in Highland County. The 911 caller says based on what she saw, she had no doubt there was foul play involved.

Dispatcher: But you are certain there's a female body wrapped in a blanket?

Caller: Yes, yes. She's wrapped up in a blanket and you can see her breasts, her stomach, duct tape, a white blanket.

34 LE officers, 6 cadaver dogs searching now http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...investigation-sayres-death-launched/29100243/

According to Joe Minney, of Ross County Search and Rescue, the task force will search a six-mile stretch of Cave Road looking for "any signs of clothing ... plants disturbed" and each of the dogs will search a mile area and take a break every 30 minutes. The Ohio State Highway Patrol also sent a helicopter, which flew over the scene this morning.

I'm really shocked. RIP. I'm really sad but hopeful that the people in this area may be closer to finding some answers.

Excellent, excellent sleuthing Luckyseven! I am so impressed with all the info you have come up with. There has to be a connection here....

Take a look at this Websleuths thread regarding Natasha Fugate Jones who has been missing in eastern Kentucky for several weeks now.

Among the similarities that I noticed was that Natasha Fugate Jones was in rehab when she disappeared and also a mother of two children. I also noticed that Natasha Fugate Jones apparently was last seen around the same time frame when Tiffany Sayre also disappeared.

KY - Natasha Fugate Jones, 31, Knott County, May/June 2015

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ha-Fugate-Jones-31-Knott-County-May-June-2015

http://www.tct2.com/2015/06/18/search-continues-for-clear-creek-resident-missing-for-six-weeks/

So many women for the area. Thanks to all websleuthers who are looking at this case.

This is a baffling mystery, and it's hard to believe there aren't more clues or witnesses around in such a small place. Thanks for all the helpful background posts - I will definitely be back to follow this case.

The killer seems to be active in Apr/May and Nov/Dec. Are there any annual events such as carnivals, festivals (music, art, etc.) car shows, sporting events that occur in the area during these times of the year? The killer could be someone who follows a 'circuit' like a carnival worker, food truck operator, artisan since the disappearance dates seem to follow a pattern. Someone who travels and needs to aquire drugs, whether for personal use or to lure vulnerable women with drug addictions, would have a connection in every town, IMO. LE needs to up their night patrol in the areas where these women went missing.
If his next victim is not until NOv/Dec I will be really creeped out!

moo

The killer seems to be active in Apr/May and Nov/Dec. Are there any annual events such as carnivals, festivals (music, art, etc.) car shows, sporting events that occur in the area during these times of the year? The killer could be someone who follows a 'circuit' like a carnival worker, food truck operator, artisan since the disappearance dates seem to follow a pattern. Someone who travels and needs to aquire drugs, whether for personal use or to lure vulnerable women with drug addictions, would have a connection in every town, IMO. LE needs to up their night patrol in the areas where these women went missing.
If his next victim is not until NOv/Dec I will be really creeped out!

moo

You're spot-on. I'm going to check into any events that occurred during those times. Seems to be every 6 months.

Wild theory --

What if Shasta completed suicide because she knew something about the other killings / missing women and could not live with herself? What if her bf was involved and she felt that was her only way out?

Wild theory --- speculation --- MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back