OH - Clermont County father lined up sons 3, 4, and 7, executed with rifle, mother injured trying to protect them, June 2023

The patchy beard, the unkempt hair..... was he previously not one to put much effort into his appearance or is he purposely trying to fit the part so to speak?
He wasn't very unkempt in the bodycam. His face was shaven and his hair looked neatly trimmed.

MOO they want him to fit the role of "he's crazy not his fault." Quite frankly the only people I feel sorry for in this case are the victims and their family.

This case is the worst case for me since I started WS. He had plenty of time, in between the killings and chasing, to stop, but his wife, the kids, and neighbours did not intimidate him.
But as soon as cops arrive with their own firearms, he is all chill on the porch, playing Mr. Law-abiding "I do not want to get shot"?
I am angry he is able to plead insanity. I do not doubt there are mental health diagnoses, but he knew what he was doing.
JMO

This one hits too hard as this happened right in our small community. Right down the road from me. So sad. These kids were a part of our close nit New Richmond community and sports. I just don't buy the insanity plea. Sorry, not sorry.

This one hits too hard as this happened right in our small community.
Can only imagine how deeply the loss of Clayton, Hunter and Chase has impacted their local community, especially when it is just unfathomable globally.

So meaningful, but bittersweet to see how Family members, teammates, coaches and community members all came together to keep the boys' legacies alive through the dedication of "Field 4" near Monroe Elementary School.

The boys also had their jerseys retired and hung at the field; # 99 with Clayton, #7 with Hunter. And even #1 for Chase since he was “always the number one fan, he was always on the sidelines, digging in the dirt, playing in the rocks.”

BATAVIA TWP., Ohio — A Clermont County judge has ruled that the Miranda Rights of a man accused of shooting his three young sons to death in the front yard of his home in 2023 were violated and, as a result, investigators' interrogations of him cannot be used at his trial.

Jesus, that is crazy!

Jesus, that is crazy!
Yes, agree it is crazy that the detective played loose and fast with Chad's request for a lawyer. The quickest way to sabotage valuable evidence is play these kind of games.

But thankfully, there is plenty more evidence which is admissable, to work with. He'll never be free again despite this setback, IMO.

Can only imagine how deeply the loss of Clayton, Hunter and Chase has impacted their local community, especially when it is just unfathomable globally.

So meaningful, but bittersweet to see how Family members, teammates, coaches and community members all came together to keep the boys' legacies alive through the dedication of "Field 4" near Monroe Elementary School.

The boys also had their jerseys retired and hung at the field; # 99 with Clayton, #7 with Hunter. And even #1 for Chase since he was “always the number one fan, he was always on the sidelines, digging in the dirt, playing in the rocks.”

We were there yesterday for an All-star game. So sad to remember the three boys there only last spring.

Anyone who also followed the Letecia Stauch trial can recall all of the safeguarding built into that “insanity” testing to also test for feigning illness. IMO it should be obvious to the professionals. I have hope that the forensic psychology experts (along with all the other evidence) can more than make up for losing that interrogation footage.

Anyone who also followed the Letecia Stauch trial can recall all of the safeguarding built into that “insanity” testing to also test for feigning illness. IMO it should be obvious to the professionals. I have hope that the forensic psychology experts (along with all the other evidence) can more than make up for losing that interrogation footage.
Yes, there are many validity indicator control questions in all psychological testing instruments that will alert the administrator if the subject is malingering or being dishonest. This even includes pre-employment personality tests.

I took a Psych Testing & Assessment course in college. We were required to self-administer various tests to ourselves, analyze the results, and then write up a report on our findings for each test. (BTW, I’m super glad the results didn’t indicate anything disturbing—I mean, how awkward would that have been?) But I can attest that any clinically accepted psychological test has gone through years and years of rigorous control studies to ensure feigning, exaggerated, or deceptive behaviors are detected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back