GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a map of all the houses, river, streets and locations of stores they visited ?

It has *just* been reported that a cell mate named Connie Elam was told by AK that Baby Elaina was fussy Saturday night going into Sunday morning - and would not calm down/be quiet. SK was the one who beat the baby. He put the baby down afterward. Sunday morning, Elaina was no longer with us. Sunday morning AS and SK took the baby down to the river under the high level bridge and threw her in.

AS later took LE to the place - which is where the clothes and the diaper were found on Tuesday. Connie Elam called the authorities - asked for no reward nor is interested in a deal (altho other inmates have offered information in exchange for reward/deal) - and has stated that she has a baby close to Elaina's age and the story just has her upset.

I apologize - That's all I have.

The story will be posted within the hour on the TOLEDO FREE PRESS site:
FREE PRESS LINK

One open and closed case. I'd like to know how many people called how many times on this same family.

I myself have called them twice-once near the end of Feb 2013 when they were actually packing up things to move, and again the beginning of March when I was able to provide the address oh SK's house. If there is no record of it,then someone didn't bother to follow up on my calls, and I feel CSB is partially to blame for this whole situation. Also, Kyle had bruises and teeth marks on her, she told me that SK Jr's son had bitten her. This is one of the reasons I called CSB, and also alerted her Head Start teachers to please watch for bruises/bite marks, sect. on her.

It has *just* been reported that a cell mate named Connie Elam was told by AK that Baby Elaina was fussy Saturday night going into Sunday morning - and would not calm down/be quiet. SK was the one who beat the baby. He put the baby down afterward. Sunday morning, Elaina was no longer with us. Sunday morning AS and SK took the baby down to the river under the high level bridge and threw her in.

AS later took LE to the place - which is where the clothes and the diaper were found on Tuesday. Connie Elam called the authorities - asked for no reward nor is interested in a deal (altho other inmates have offered information in exchange for reward/deal) - and has stated that she has a baby close to Elaina's age and the story just has her upset.

FREE PRESS LINK

Oh G-d, I know we all expected an ending like this but I still don't want to accept this possibility. My heart breaks for TJ, FM and his family. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for them to even hear of this admission. I pray that Angela doesn't get by with putting all the blame on SK and walking free after a short sentence. I don't care if SK is the one that harmed sweet Elaina (not sure I believe that he did) but Angela brought him into her daughter's lives and took them into his home after being told not to due to reported abuse. She deserves to spend the rest of her miserable, useless life behind bars.

FREE PRESS LINK

Wow :( How horrible.

After hearing about Angela's reported admission I hope that her father finds enough class and common sense to stay away from the cameras and TJ's family. He has said his piece and left me no doubt about where Angela got her complete lack of responsibility and decency from.

Hi Guys! I've been gone from websleuths for a while due to having a 2 year old of my own. I just caught wind of this case a few nights ago and came here today to try and catch up on the happenings or whatnot. This case is so disturbing to me that I can't get it out of my head. I have a few questions and things I'd like to say, please forgive me if they've already been stated or asked. I tried reading the entire thread but got down to the last 2 pages and just decided to get on with it. haha
Okay first off, why was there a secret video made of the mother and baby elaina, and who made this video? When I watched the video, I couldn't help but wonder if the mother was crying the way she kept wiping her nose, or maybe possibly she was crying previously that day. Maybe baby Elaina was already hurt and thats why mommy was rocking her.
Also I can help but think that the maybe the boyfriend did in fact hurt elaina and instead of taking her to the hospital the mother handed her off to the boyfriend. Or maybe elaina was still at the home and alive but very ill when the father came to get her and they didn't want to give her to him that way in fear of having the police called so therefore someone got rid of her. Women in abusive relationships are sometimes so afraid that they would let something so wrong and horrific happen and never say anything.
Of course to you or I all this still seems pretty insane because I'd rather go to jail than to see my baby dead or missing, but some people obviously just don't care.

The secret video was recorded by "Frank's" home security system. Angela visited that day with Elaina and was in camera view thus Frank released it and booked his charming self on every show that would have him.

Oh wow, I should have read the last page first. Oh this is horrible! This makes me cry. Poor baby! I'm so angry right now. I'm pregnant so that just makes all of this that much harder. I'm sorry I have no sympathy for either of them. If I ever were in a situation like that, you bet your bottom dollar that they would have known right away what happened because I probably would have killed him myself.

FREE PRESS LINK

Then why isn't SK in jail?
BBM if this is true, then thanks Connie for being a stand up gal !

WElcome back Heroine....The video is from an old neighbor Frank who uses if for security. He says he has cameras set up all around his house due to the high rate of crime in the area.

Are we allowed to put up an article and link, about Connie, and why she's an inmate?

AS later took LE to the place - which is where the clothes and the diaper were found on Tuesday.

RS&BBM

OK I must have missed something, or my mind is gone, one. Clothes? I remember the diaper (said to be found by AS searching on her own, right?), but can't remember anything about clothing being with it? Or was clothing found seperately? By whom? Sorrry but I thought I'd read everything on this case, yet I'm drawing a blank here. I do remember reading she was wearing orange flowered shorts when she disappeared, but thought they were later found there at JK's home?

RS&BBM

OK I must have missed something, or my mind is gone, one. Clothes? I remember the diaper (said to be found by AS searching on her own, right?), but can't remember anything about clothing being with it? Or was clothing found seperately? By whom? Sorrry but I thought I'd read everything on this case, yet I'm drawing a blank here. I do remember reading she was wearing orange flowered shorts when she disappeared, but thought they were later found there at JK's home?

My memory is exactly like yours but I don't think we are wrong. I think when the case began with 100 LIES then nothing makes sense . We are reading information assuming it to be true, and apparently almost none of it was :(

Blue Ridge I remember reading not sure where now but they found clothes however, it was stated that these were not Elaina's.

I myself have called them twice-once near the end of Feb 2013 when they were actually packing up things to move, and again the beginning of March when I was able to provide the address oh SK's house. If there is no record of it,then someone didn't bother to follow up on my calls, and I feel CSB is partially to blame for this whole situation. Also, Kyle had bruises and teeth marks on her, she told me that SK Jr's son had bitten her. This is one of the reasons I called CSB, and also alerted her Head Start teachers to please watch for bruises/bite marks, sect. on her.

What's Head Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member