GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sad. She was such a beautiful little girl, but she seemed so sad for such a young child. I would have taken her in as my own and cared for her. ALmost anyone would, I'm sure.

I'm so sad. She was such a beautiful little girl, but she seemed so sad for such a young child. I would have taken her in as my own and cared for her. ALmost anyone would, I'm sure.

My feelings exactly, Heroine. My heart is just breaking over this little one. The picture I have in my avatar....Elaina's eyes, her expression...her little face there just grabbed my heart and won't let go.

I'm just thankful that Angela was as unintelligent as expected and ran her mouth to all her new besties and that CE, while having no respect for the well being of her own child, was a complete hypocrite and couldn't stomach Angela's tale of misery and innocence. Well done ladies, you are both shining examples of why some people should not be allowed to parent a pet rock.

My feelings exactly, Heroine. My heart is just breaking over this little one. The picture I have in my avatar....Elaina's eyes, her expression...her little face there just grabbed my heart and won't let go.

Yeah it's crazy I don't think I've ever reacted over another child in my life as I have this one. The little I saw of her in the video and the pics she seemed like such a sweet baby. The poor thing probably wasn't feeling well and that's why she was fussy and that SOB had to beat her, like that was going to help. I'm so mad and hurt right now I can't even think straight.

It has *just* been reported that a cell mate named Connie Elam was told by AK that Baby Elaina was fussy Saturday night going into Sunday morning - and would not calm down/be quiet. SK was the one who beat the baby. He put the baby down afterward. Sunday morning, Elaina was no longer with us. Sunday morning AS and SK took the baby down to the river under the high level bridge and threw her in.

AS later took LE to the place - which is where the clothes and the diaper were found on Tuesday. Connie Elam called the authorities - asked for no reward nor is interested in a deal (altho other inmates have offered information in exchange for reward/deal) - and has stated that she has a baby close to Elaina's age and the story just has her upset.

I apologize - That's all I have.

The story will be posted within the hour on the TOLEDO FREE PRESS site:
FREE PRESS LINK

But why hasn't SK been arrested if evidence was found (diaper) which backs up the cell mates info?

I pray they prosecute all the adults in the home that night. They are all responsible and they all allowed this.

"According to Elam, Steinfurth’s boyfriend Steven W. King threw Elaina up against the wall between the night of June 1 and the morning of June 2, injuring her. "

God help us all.

CONNIE ELAM: Did any news story state that she knew the man was a perpetrator? Remember - ignorance is no excuse for the law. She may not have run the background check... that these days... well heck... is always needed.

Not that I am making excuses - It is a possibility that she acted blindly - and not purposely. The sad fact, however, the end results are the same.

If that was the case... I doubt she would be in jail.

CONNIE ELAM: Did any news story state that she knew the man was a perpetrator? Remember - ignorance is no excuse for the law. She may not have run the background check... that these days... well heck... is always needed.

Not that I am making excuses - It is a possibility that she acted blindly - and not purposely. The sad fact, however, the end results are the same.

Oh my God. :silenced:

''''''''''''''''she threw this baby in the river,''''''''''''''''''''

If I could BIU this 10 times I would. That does NOT sound like a concerned, scared, grieving person to me. If this is true....... Grrrr. I'm just imagining tossing my baby, my LIFE , over a bridge rail and it's nauseating.

Same here, I'm so upset I think I have to step back for a while before my 2 year old thinks somethings wrong with me.

I myself have called them twice-once near the end of Feb 2013 when they were actually packing up things to move, and again the beginning of March when I was able to provide the address oh SK's house. If there is no record of it,then someone didn't bother to follow up on my calls, and I feel CSB is partially to blame for this whole situation. Also, Kyle had bruises and teeth marks on her, she told me that SK Jr's son had bitten her. This is one of the reasons I called CSB, and also alerted her Head Start teachers to please watch for bruises/bite marks, sect. on her.

Even if CPS didn't follow up, there would be a record of the call, as the record is made during the intake call and passed to the case workers or investigators. Even if they blew you off, they would have at least done that.

I'm so sorry, FM.

I'm just thankful that Angela was as unintelligent as expected and ran her mouth to all her new besties and that CE, while having no respect for the well being of her own child, was a complete hypocrite and couldn't stomach Angela's tale of misery and innocence. Well done ladies, you are both shining examples of why some people should not be allowed to parent a pet rock.

:yourock:

"According to Elam, Steinfurth’s boyfriend Steven W. King threw Elaina up against the wall between the night of June 1 and the morning of June 2, injuring her. "

God help us all.

Considering how "honest" ( not ) AS has been so far- I am not convinced SK is the one who did this just because she said he did... They need to find Elaina!

Considering how "honest" ( not ) AS has been so far- I am not convinced SK is the one who did this just because she said he did

If he did kill Elaina... Why on EARTH would Angela sit in jail protecting him. Makes no sense.

If he did kill Elaina... Why on EARTH would Angela sit in jail protecting him. Makes no sense.

I really don't think she would sit in jail to protect anyone, other than
herself. Seems like everything is about her....according to her

Does anyone know if TES searched today?

Considering how "honest" ( not ) AS has been so far- I am not convinced SK is the one who did this just because she said he did... They need to find Elaina!

Along these lines...there is no proof that AS told CE this story, or that CE's family heard it from CE. This article is based on third party hearsay. It may be true, but at this point it is pure speculation from another trashy woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven