OH OH - Jacob Limberios, 19, Sandusky County, 2 March 2012

I think these kids are very scared to tell the truth because they don't want to go to jail. LE dropped the ball big time and IMO the County is not saying anything that will bring on more lawsuits. CYA big time and it is IMO awful what these parents are going through. It is time for everybody involved in this case to put their big boy (girl) panties on and give these grieving parents the answers they are desperately seeking. The County has insurance. Time to answer the questions and pay up. JMV

Oh jeez, I'm watching the episode now before I have to go and they are talking about the parents feeling guilty. I agree with Dr. Phil, they have nothing to feel guilty about.

Jake should be proud of his parents...... Mom says she has made it clear from day one she does not want anyone to go to jail and that she has to live without her son and she does not want another parent to have to live without their child.

I truthfully believe they just want the truth. I hope they get the answers they seek.

Bless the Mom's heart. To me that implies forgiveness of Jake's friends. I don't know if she has the authority to not press charges and let these kids not be held accountable. If one or all three end up being charged and eventually convicted, I think she will be the first one to tell the judge how she feels in her heart. To my mind, she is a far bigger person, thoughtful and giving. These kids should be ashamed of themselves. I am not surprised at these kids though. It seems like my children's generation is extremely selfish, self centered and expect everything handed to them on a silver platter. I am not saying all, just most of the ones I see. JMV

I found it extremely interesting that only two of the three witnesses to Jake's shooting were present on the Dr. Phil show.

The girl turning on Dr. Phil once her DiMarco-administered poly results were shown that she was deceptive....that was a huge red flag for me. [ETA] And then her heavenward comments to Jake...disgusting. Talk about playing to the cameras! Little *advertiser censored*.

But the most pertinent facts discussed today were Cyril Wecht's autopsy results, IMO. NO powder burns on Jake, NO stippling, nothing.

At the very least the death certificate needs to be revised to remove the "suicide" label. Those poor parents.

Those three kids who were with Jake will find out what karma means at some point in their pathetic lives.

I cannot imagine what these parents are going through.
Like the father said, if it had been a car accident causing his death, we could deal w. that; but we just don't know how it happened.

I wonder -
--- if, despite what they may say, any parents in this situation
would be satisfied anything other than a criminal prosecution for the son's death.
---if there was a life insurance policy on their son that the ins. co refused to pay, based on the death certificate w. suicide as cause of death. If that's the case, it is a crying shame. Seems that LE & coroner did not follow typical LE protocol of initially treating death as a homicide, until investigation shows otherwise (if info on parents' website is factual).

Years from now, the son's daughter might receive comfort even from
death cert showing cause of death as accidental or undetermined, if that's possible.

JM2cts and I may be wrong.:seeya:

http://www.justice4jakeandella.com/

In documentation tab
--Dr. Wecht's 2 page affidavit, signed in Sept 2013, re autopsy finding = no gunpowder residue (stippling) at entry wound, etc.
-- parent's letter to coroner, LE, etc. re deficient investigation, etc.

In audio/video tab
-- recordings of witness interviews, etc.

Were the witnesses checked for gun powder residue?

http://www.justice4jakeandella.com

From what I read, no they were not checked. The coroner never even came to the scene, one of the witnesses was allowed to change bloody clothes and throw away bloody shoes, and I don't believe the witnesses were separated and questioned at the scene (but I might be wrong about that part).

Based on parents' website, no, witnesses were not GPR tested.

On Dr P show, Brittany & Will, 2 of the 3 others in the home that eve., said all three of them shot Jake's gun at a bucket in the yard, before the fatal shooting, so presumably tests would have shown GPR on hands of all three.
Of course if they were not truthful, then GPR tests could have led LE in another direction.

Who knows where would further forensic testing would have led, if evd. collection, etc. had been done at the time?

http://www.justice4jakeandella.com

From what I read, no they were not checked. The coroner never even came to the scene, one of the witnesses was allowed to change bloody clothes and throw away bloody shoes, and I don't believe the witnesses were separated and questioned at the scene (but I might be wrong about that part).

Thanks Rachelle .... I hurt for his parents....not knowing is torturous imo.

Based on parents' website, no, witnesses were not GPR tested.

On Dr P show, Brittany & Will, 2 of the 3 others in the home that eve., said all three of them shot Jake's gun at a bucket in the yard, before the fatal shooting, so presumably tests would have shown GPR on hands of all three.
Of course if they were not truthful, then GPR tests could have led LE in another direction.

Who knows where would further forensic testing would have led, if evd. collection, etc. had been done at the time?

al66pine, thanks!

IMO That is something LE needs to replay. She definitely says murder and not accident.