OH OH - Jacob Limberios, 19, Sandusky County, 2 March 2012

This story is so sad. I saw both shows and couldn't believe how inconvenienced they acted about being there. Even after they saw the pain in the parents eyes. They both sat there acting a bit arrogant. So sorry you kids have been inconvenienced and your life disrupted for a short period of your lives, but this family's life has been disrupted forever.

Just my opinion

This story is so sad. I saw both shows and couldn't believe how inconvenienced they acted about being there. Even after they saw the pain in the parents eyes. They both sat there acting a bit arrogant. So sorry you kids have been inconvenienced and your life disrupted for a short period of your lives, but this family's life has been disrupted forever.

Just my opinion

Amen! The father is so devastated, and the mom has such a forgiving nature, God bless them! :blowkiss:

I noticed after I posted that audio, the guest drooped dramatically! I hope it was family members, and they are creating an account!

Sadly LE doesn't seem to care about this case, all just mho. But as I have stated in so many other cases, WS really cares, and we sleuth until we get to the truth! We will NOT give up on Jake!

I think they care. They care about covering their own butts. LE really dropped the ball. It almost seems like they did not want to get out of bed to investigate this "suicide". IMO LE is on the defense. Whether you like Dr. Phil or not, he does have a platform that brings attention to cases like this. I am really hopeful that LE will now put the screws to these 3 kids and hopefully one will start talking. A national audience lighting up the Dr. Phil Message Boards expressing outrage as we have here, will ignite a fire under somebody's butt. JMV

I think they care. They care about covering their own butts. LE really dropped the ball. It almost seems like they did not want to get out of bed to investigate this "suicide". IMO LE is on the defense. Whether you like Dr. Phil or not, he does have a platform that brings attention to cases like this. I am really hopeful that LE will now put the screws to these 3 kids and hopefully one will start talking. A national audience lighting up the Dr. Phil Message Boards expressing outrage as we have here, will ignite a fire under somebody's butt. JMV

Agree 100% my friend!

Sadly LE doesn't seem to care about this case, all just mho. But as I have stated in so many other cases, WS really cares, and we sleuth until we get to the truth! We will NOT give up on Jake!

The parents can have hope because of so man devoted WSers.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (2 members and 12 guests)

Welcome guest! :) :seeya:

Brittany refers to 'the night of the murder' http://www.justice4jakeandella.com/audiovideo.html (Zach Zenders and Brittany Bowers). Sure enough at the 22:56 mark as Brittany explains why they are being questioned still she says 'because on the night of the murder' and goes on from there.

:waitasec: ?

I also caught that when I listened to it! There is no doubt in my mind they both know who did this (accidentally I believe) and are covering. For whom though, I'm not positive. If they are covering to protect one of them (Brit and Will) then how are they so sure Evan wouldn't say anything if pressured? If they are covering for Evan, why haven't they cracked by now. It's not like Evan is family or something? (At least from what I gather he's not). Also, not sure if this part I read from the website or FB page so if not allowed please delete: Evan was supposed to buy Jacob's gun that night, that's why Jacob brought it to begin with.

I read on Dr. Phil that Jacob's daughters mom is Brittany's sister. They are now estranged.

I also caught that when I listened to it! There is no doubt in my mind they both know who did this (accidentally I believe) and are covering. For whom though, I'm not positive. If they are covering to protect one of them (Brit and Will) then how are they so sure Evan wouldn't say anything if pressured? If they are covering for Evan, why haven't they cracked by now. It's not like Evan is family or something? (At least from what I gather he's not). Also, not sure if this part I read from the website or FB page so if not allowed please delete: Evan was supposed to buy Jacob's gun that night, that's why Jacob brought it to begin with.

If that is the case I really wish they had stated that on the show. It explains a lot; why he brought the gun, why they were shooting it etc.

Also Brittany stated at one point that SHE put the last bullet BACK into the gun after Jacob emptied the shells/cartridges onto the floor. That was weird to me.

The witness who was not on the show is named Evan Neidler. He's not a minor so I think it's okay to post his name. That's all I know. I don't know how to "sleuth" somebody. Like finding MySpace's or whatever.

If that is the case I really wish they had stated that on the show. It explains a lot; why he brought the gun, why they were shooting it etc.

Also Brittany stated at one point that SHE put the last bullet BACK into the gun after Jacob emptied the shells/cartridges onto the floor. That was weird to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S21uOWjOYG4"]Justice for Jake & Ella Dr. Phil Must see Video - YouTube[/ame]

IMO these kids are hanging themselves with their own words. In this video upload from Dr. Phil, Brittany states "I have no idea why Jakob was carrying his gun" (00:06). If the statement BBM is true, that Evan was supposed to buy the gun, then it appears she is likely lying about not knowing why Jake had the gun with him.

I think I heard something hinky on the 911 call too but I have to find it again.

Also interesting that Brittany says she'd had three beers. Weren't these kids under legal age at the time?

Justice for Jake & Ella Dr. Phil Must see Video - YouTube

IMO these kids are hanging themselves with their own words. In this video upload from Dr. Phil, Brittany states "I have no idea why Jakob was carrying his gun" (00:06). If the statement BBM is true, that Evan was supposed to buy the gun, then it appears she is likely lying about not knowing why Jake had the gun with him.

I think I heard something hinky on the 911 call too but I have to find it again.

Also interesting that Brittany says she'd had three beers. Weren't these kids under legal age at the time?

She also refers to the night of the murder.

And on the YouTube clip I just posted above, Brittany states Jake put the live round back into the gun (00:53). She can't seem to keep her story straight, can she?

On the audio statement to police Brittany states when they were outside shooting at the bucket, they each shot the gun once and Jake shot it twice. (05:16 - 05:26)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyc_A_4c5Dc"]Brittany Bowers Audio - YouTube[/ame]

But Will says he shot the gun twice outside and Jake, Evan and Brittany each shot it once. (00:26)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S21uOWjOYG4"]Justice for Jake & Ella Dr. Phil Must see Video - YouTube[/ame]

FWIW Given that Brittany was not yet 21 at the time Jake was shot, and they were in her home, she was breaking the law by (1) consuming alcohol and (2) allowing minors to consume alcohol in her home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhaosDisciple
Back