OH - Man Raped 3-Year-Old For Internet Video

CJ78 said:
SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK.......Need we say more ?
I am however greatful to know there are organizations such as :
"the Secret Service to the Regional Electronic and Computer Investigations Unit" which resulted in Kraft's arrest, according to the Hamilton County. Still another question, if law enforcement know of sites such as these why can't they immediately shut them down ? I realize it would be a great task but still close 'em down as soon as you see them, don't chat with these sick-o ##@#@#.

CJ I don't think that was written clearly in the article. The Secret Service are who Kraft offered to show the video to, the Regional Electronic and Computer Investigations Unit is the task force which investigates internet crime in this area. And they have to chat with them in order to get enough information to prove that what they are doing is illegal. As far as shutting the sites down, as fast as they shut one site down, they just open it somewhere else. As long as the site is open, they at least know where they are congregating and hopefully can maintain contact with them long enough to get the proof of illegal activities.

Jeana (DP) said:
I have no idea what my husband does on line (other than purchase items) and he has no idea what I do on line (other than purchase items).
Really? You should. Especially since you have kids. Anywhere you or your husband goes, the kids can see, too, sometimes quite by accident. I was helping a friend with her machine, and had to ask her if she was aware of where her boyfriend was going on her computer. I wasn't looking for it, either. Needless to say, when she found out, he was gone. She was a nanny, and had to trash the hard drive. She could not take the chance that anyone would find that on a computer she owned.

Know where everyone who uses your computer goes. Really.

Ghostwheel said:
Really? You should. Especially since you have kids. Anywhere you or your husband goes, the kids can see, too, sometimes quite by accident. I was helping a friend with her machine, and had to ask her if she was aware of where her boyfriend was going on her computer. I wasn't looking for it, either. Needless to say, when she found out, he was gone. She was a nanny, and had to trash the hard drive. She could not take the chance that anyone would find that on a computer she owned.

Know where everyone who uses your computer goes. Really.

Ghostwheel, he uses his laptop mainly, so my kids don't have access. I don't want to pry, but your friend broke up with somone because he looked at *advertiser censored* or was it illegal *advertiser censored* sites?

Investigators said Paul A. Kraft, 31, raped a 3-year-old girl at least five times and broadcast the rape live on the Internet at least twice, News 5 Emily Longnecker reported.

Kraft was indicted Tuesday on five counts of rape and 12 counts of pandering sexually-oriented matter with a minor.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said he wishes he could give Kraft the death penalty.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4287869/detail.html

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4267719/detail.html

Mommy doesn't understand why the kiddies have been taken away???? Could it be that after having viewed the computer LE felt the other children may have already experienced life with this monster. Or maybe, the mom has some activities saved on the computer. Anyway, if the children were taken I'm sure LE had plenty of reason to do so. I just wish there were a punishment that equaled the crime this perv committed. Prayers for the kids. God help them.

Jeana (DP) said:
I have no idea what my husband does on line (other than purchase items) and he has no idea what I do on line (other than purchase items). She had a ton of kids, I'm not surprised she didn't keep tabs on him 24/7. I'm ready to crucify him, but I'm willing to wait and see with her.
I don't know what my husband does either. If something ever happened to him or if he did something, perhaps everyone would suspect that I knew. However, we live very independent lives. I basically don't keep track of what he does, and he has no idea what I am doing (other than 'wasting my time on the Internet'). :blushing:

This guy may have had it set up in such a way that the woman may not have known. He may set it up to be the "student" and the primary "caregiver" while she worked her *advertiser censored* off to support them all.

If she was always working and he was home "taking care of the children," to include bathing and feeding them, perhaps she was none the wiser.

However, children act out. I can't help but think that the children acted out in some type of inappropriate sexual way that had to have made the mother suspicious. But, perhaps not, if the child was so young.

This guy probably made sure that he did whatever he was going to do on the children when they were very young and didn't know what was going on.

In any case, the guy (father?) needs to be imprisioned for life. The children need to be evaluated to see what type of environment they have been in and if it is safe to place them again with their mother.

How on earth can one person work and take care of five kids?? I guess that he told her that he "loved" kids and wanted a big family. :rolleyes:

http://www.cincypost.com/2005/03/16/rape031605.html

Kraft, 31, of Winton Place, was indicted by a Hamilton County grand jury on five counts of rape and 12 counts of pandering sexually oriented matter involving a juvenile.
Authorities got on his trail when a U.S. Secret Service agent in Florida monitored an Internet chat room on Yahoo.com called "Preteen, Baby and Toddler Sex."

The agent reported to Hamilton County Sheriff's deputies, Deters said, that Kraft was in the chat room offering to provide video of him raping a 3-year-old in exchange for someone sending him video of them raping a 3-year-old.

"The grand jurors, everybody, was very shocked by what they saw," Deters said.

"He has admitted to anally raping the baby and orally raping the baby on five occasions."

The child's mother told police she knew nothing of the alleged sex abuse.

Deters, the father of a 10-month-old son and three older children, said the case had hit home for him.

This makes me so sick! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Thanks for posting it,though...

I would like to round up all these scummy peds and.................
well, I'll cut this short...fill in the blanks. I am a mother
and I LOVE children. AND I believe in justice.

much love to y'all.

Sick at heart
Ariel

Im disgusted and furious BUT not surprised Im afraid...........

AND I have to add do not kid yourself that "Mom" had no idea!!!!!

I said previously that if her raped her (vaginally) she'd be noticibly "torn in half" well if it was indeed anal rape itd be 10x worse.........NO WAY SHE DIDNT NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!! She should never ,ever get ANY of her children back.
I bet there are ALOT more victims!!!!!!!!!!! She deserves LIFE and so does he!!!!!!!

Can we just take this guy out back and shoot him right now? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Jeana (DP) said:
Can we just take this guy out back and shoot him right now? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:
Now that a job I can get behind, tell me where I'll bring the cocktails:innocent:

Sudzi said:
Now that a job I can get behind, tell me where I'll bring the cocktails:innocent:

Sudzi, sometimes I get the feeling that you and I were twins separated at birth! Killin and cocktails - what could be better. :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters and one of his assistant prosecutors will travel to Europe later this month to take depositions in the criminal sex case against Paul Kraft.

Specifically, prosecutors are talking with law enforcement officers in Brussels, London and Paris to prove children seen in *advertiser censored* found on Kraft's computer exist.

Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Charles J. Kubicki approved the travel request Wednesday. At the hearing, Kraft waived his right to attend the European depositions.

The European trip is essential in proving the case, Deters said.

Kraft's defense attorney, Tim Cutcher, has hired an expert who is expected to testify about how easily child *advertiser censored* can be simulated.

Five children, ages 1, 3, 5 and 6 and twins, age 3, were taken from Kraft's home and put in foster care. They told authorities they were repeatedly sexually molested over the last year.
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051006/NEWS01/510060359

Home called 'sexual circus'
Wife also charged with acts involving couple's small children

In March, local authorities arrested Paul Kraft on charges of rape and pandering sexually oriented material after an undercover Secret Service agent said Kraft offered to broadcast himself having sex with his 3-year-old daughter on the Internet.

Today, Kraft's wife, also charged with having sex with the couple's young children, makes her first appearance in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said Paul and Robin Kraft repeatedly sexually abused their children - sons ages 1, 3, 5 and 6 and the 3-year-old's twin sister - over the last year.

"I know this is trite to say this, but nobody around here has ever seen anything like this," Deters said. "The only thing worse they could have done is murder (their children)."

A Hamilton County grand jury indicted Paul Kraft, 31, on 17 charges of rape and pandering sexually oriented matter involving a child. In addition to molestation, Paul Kraft is accused of twice broadcasting sex with the 3-year-old girl online.

A grand jury indicted Robin Kraft, 25, last month on 17 charges, including rape, attempted rape, felonious assault and child endangering. The felonious assault charges do not relate to physical violence, but allege Robin Kraft mentally harmed her children, Deters said. Robin Kraft is being held in the Hamilton County Jail on $200,000 bond.
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050916/NEWS01/509160380/1056
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050916/NEWS01/509160380/1056

Investigators learned more about a couple charged with sexually abusing their five children as the children developed the language skills to tell authorities what happened, prosecutors said.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said Paul and Robin Kraft repeatedly sexually abused their four sons and one daughter, ages 1 to 6, over the last year.

Paul Kraft, 31, was arrested in March after an undercover Secret Service agent said Kraft offered to broadcast himself having sex with his 3-year-old daughter online.

Prosecutors said investigators determined Robin Kraft was involved by talking to the children, who had limited language skills when they were placed in foster care when their father was charged.

“This went well beyond the initial Internet case,” Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said. “They literally subjected their kids to a sexual circus.”

Deters said the felonious assault charges against Robin Kraft allege she mentally harmed her children but do not relate to physical violence.
http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?Category=13&ID=242509&r=1

:slap: :slap: :slap:

"I know this is trite to say this, but nobody around here has ever seen anything like this," Deters said. "The only thing worse they could have done is murder (their children)."

Actually, it might have been a small blessing if they had murdered them instead.
ARGH! I can't STAND these stories.

:slap: :slap: :slap:

The mother and father should rot in hell :furious:
And be both 'fixed' so that they never have the opportunity to do this again to another child.

Monsters. I hope these kids are with good, loving people now.

There's nothing wrong with these parents that a well placed bullet to the head wouldn't fix.

this is info from back in September about this case:

A Hamilton County grand jury indicted Paul Kraft, 31, on 17 charges of rape and pandering sexually oriented matter involving a child. In addition to molestation, Paul Kraft is accused of twice broadcasting sex with the 3-year-old girl online.

He is being held in the Hamilton County Jail on $750,000 bond pending his November trial. His attorney, Tim Cutcher, said there is no evidence supporting rape allegations and that an expert has been hired to find out whether the child *advertiser censored* is real or simulated.

A grand jury indicted Robin Kraft, 25, last month on 17 charges, including rape, attempted rape, felonious assault and child endangering. The felonious assault charges do not relate to physical violence, but allege Robin Kraft mentally harmed her children, Deters said. Robin Kraft is being held in the Hamilton County Jail on $200,000 bond.

oh God - you have to read the entire article. The kids didn't even know how to speak and the house was horribly filthy.

This case would just not leave my brain all afternoon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back