OH - Man Raped 3-Year-Old For Internet Video

Pook said:
Did a little research, and this Joe Deters' guy seems like he means business. He's just recommended the DP for a 19 year old who beat his girlfriend's 1 YO to death.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050930/NEWS01/509300407/1056

and then there's this little tidbit about him too:

Deters is considered the moral leader in Hamilton Cty. He is big on the DP, believes on being tough on criminals, and once he gets a conviction on a violent person- he fights against parole- he wants them to serve the time they were sentenced to. And he has a high conviction rate.
All round a good guy to have as a prosecutor.

I wish we could get one of those prosecutors in my county. Judges...
Oh, well, maybe in some future election.

mysteriew said:
Deters is considered the moral leader in Hamilton Cty. He is big on the DP, believes on being tough on criminals, and once he gets a conviction on a violent person- he fights against parole- he wants them to serve the time they were sentenced to. And he has a high conviction rate.

We need about a million Mr. Deters in the US. It would be an honor to shake his hand. Pros like him are few and far between...sad but true.

I hope he nails these parents to the wall. It sounds like they had kids just to sexually abuse. What a couple of worthless sick perverts.

I'm so sick of this stuff. Like someone posted...the cure for these people is a bullet directly to their heads. That should be the cure for every pervert and then they wouldn't be damaging even one more child. They are no better then rabied animals.

There shouldn't be a second chance for these people (I can't call them parents!!) - LWOP, lock the door and throw away the key. Buh-bye.

Prayers for a wonderful future for those children.

mysteriew said:

Can we clone him? I wish they were all like that.

Dad allegedly offers to have Internet sex with toddler

CINCINNATI - A man who was arrested after offering to have sex with a toddler live on the Internet was convicted of raping his 3-year-old daughter and could face life in prison.

The man's wife was also charged with sexually abusing their children but was found incompetent to stand trial and is undergoing treatment.

Prosecutor Joe Deters said both Paul Kraft, 32, and his wife sexually abused their four sons and daughter, ages 1 to 6, over the past year. Robin Kraft, 25, faced 17 charges, including rape and attempted rape.

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0127rape-charges27-ON.html

Ok, so the mother is incompetent to stand trial? WTH??? Most of these sexual predators are incompetent, for crying out loud! JMO

Oh geez. I hope someone with no ties to the family adopts these children and gives them all the love and security they need....and a chance at a whole new life.

I think we have three threads on this one now:

Dad allegedly offers Internet sex with toddler & Convicted of WORSE
Linda7NJ Yesterday 09:00 PM

Updates to the case of the internet video of 3yo's rape by father
mysteriew 10-07-2005 02:19 AM
by SewingDeb 11 273

by Melissa Marshall 24 172 Up to the Minute
Man Raped 3-Year-Old For Internet Video ( 1 2 3 )

Maybe they can be combined?

I'M TOO ANGRY TO EVEN COMMENT:

Mother who molested children sentenced to 40 years in prison

CINCINNATI (AP) — A woman who molested at least one of her five children and prompted four of them to have sex with each other has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.

Robin Kraft, 26, had pleaded guilty in June to two charges of rape and four counts of child endangering. Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge David Davis on Friday imposed the maximum sentence, saying Kraft should not be released from prison while she can bear children.

Prosecutors said Kraft and her husband, Paul Kraft, 32, sexually abused their four sons and one daughter, ages 1 to 6, in 2004.

In March, Paul Kraft received five life sentences on five rape charges and 96 additional years on 12 charges of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. He is ineligible for parole.

Story continues
Prosecutors say Paul Kraft encountered an undercover Secret Service agent last March in an Internet chat room called "baby and pre-teen sex."

In an online exchange, Kraft offered to rape his 3-year-old daughter live on the Internet if another person would do the same so Kraft could watch, prosecutors say. The agent contacted Hamilton County sheriff's deputies, who arrested Kraft at home.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/0731/mother_molester_ap.html

A Winton Terrace mother will face at least 40 years in prison for having sex with and in front of her young children.
Robin Kraft pleaded guilty to several counts of having sex with her own children, all of whom were under the age of 5 at the time.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2006/local/07/28/kraft.html

I just can't comment on this article. I'm thinking some horrible thoughts - but I do hope she suffers all the days of her life.

I cannot even believe I'm reading this!! Their very own parents, the people that are supposed to protect them! I may sound naive, but especially their mother. That is just shocking to me. I'm with both of you cathieq, I hope they suffer for the rest of their days!

Jeana (DP) said:
I'M TOO ANGRY TO EVEN COMMENT:

Mother who molested children sentenced to 40 years in prison

CINCINNATI (AP) — A woman who molested at least one of her five children and prompted four of them to have sex with each other has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.

Robin Kraft, 26, had pleaded guilty in June to two charges of rape and four counts of child endangering. Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge David Davis on Friday imposed the maximum sentence, saying Kraft should not be released from prison while she can bear children.

Prosecutors said Kraft and her husband, Paul Kraft, 32, sexually abused their four sons and one daughter, ages 1 to 6, in 2004.

In March, Paul Kraft received five life sentences on five rape charges and 96 additional years on 12 charges of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. He is ineligible for parole.

Story continues
Prosecutors say Paul Kraft encountered an undercover Secret Service agent last March in an Internet chat room called "baby and pre-teen sex."

In an online exchange, Kraft offered to rape his 3-year-old daughter live on the Internet if another person would do the same so Kraft could watch, prosecutors say. The agent contacted Hamilton County sheriff's deputies, who arrested Kraft at home.

http://www.courttv.com/news/2006/0731/mother_molester_ap.html
I remeber hearing about that when it broke, I wondered what the sentencing would be.

This is just sickening. I cannot imagine what would make a Mother do this.

I hope that these children will get intensive, long-term treatment. They have been raised to believe that perverted sex acts with one another and adults is normal. Since this indoctrination began almost at birth, it probably is ingrained in them. They need some sort of deprogramming counseling.

I hope that the parents have a tough, tough time in prison. They deserve a living hell, IMO.

Those poor babies. The sentence these worthless parents got is not justice. Take them out back and shoot them!!!!

It's the most heartbreaking case of betrayal I've ever heard of, betrayal at the core of their very little souls. To do this to them, to subject them to this and train them so that they think this is normal. It's unimagineable. There is no justice that could make this situation right.

These two adults (I can't call them mom and dad, because real mommys and daddys don't do this) are as evil as the devil himself. They must live with the devil as their soul.

Let's hope they both kill themselves, and noone ever has to look at their awful faces again.

These babies and that's what they are, age 6 and under, are in my heart right now, I pray that God will take them under his wing and erase this terrible stuff from their hearts and minds and allow them to focus on just being children. To play games, swim, eat popsicles, play with dolls and trains and race cars, watch Disney movies and live again. I feel in my heart that God will rebirth their souls and spirits and remove them from this. They need counseling, how in the world do you tell babies 6 and under about the evilness of their so called parents, how absolutely heartbreaking.....

They will never be able to conceive of the vastness of the evil done to them due to their young age, until maybe they have their own children.

I hope they can all be adopted together by a very loving mommy and daddy who is ready to take on these little souls and make a world of difference to them.

As to the evil parents, cut off their heads....

How anyone is gonna defend this or would even want to is beyond me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back